• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1094 (Fan Translation)

Law Who's far smarter tham Big mom got clapped, Big mom got defeated by dumbass plot not power.
OG Admirals > Law so it doesnt matter

Also no she lost via BFR not because of plot. Hence why shes dumb and the Yonko who would take the most L's in a battle bc her iq is doodoo

And btw ur wrong. Kizaru is relative to G5 Luffy rn and Kuzan and Akainu also scale too. So yes OG Admirals can beat Yonko in a 1v1.

OG Admirals > Law so it doesnt matter

Also no she lost via BFR not because of plot. Hence why shes dumb and the Yonko who would take the most L's in a battle bc her iq is doodoo

And btw ur wrong. Kizaru is relative to G5 Luffy rn and Kuzan and Akainu also scale too. So yes OG Admirals can beat Yonko in a 1v1.
Law IQ > OG Admiral
Bigmom > Law
Being smarter doesnt make you stronger.
Law and Kid win by bfr not power.
Kid's Railgun heat = Kizaru's laser = Akainu's magma < Bigmom.

When their hax doesnt works it comes to physical strenght battle, looks at Garp vs Aokiji.
Bigmom + Homies > Og admiral

Law IQ > OG Admiral
Bigmom > Law
Being smarter doesnt make you stronger.
Law and Kid win by bfr not power.
Kid's Railgun heat = Kizaru's laser = Akainu's magma < Bigmom.

When their hax doesnt works it comes to physical strenght battle, looks at Garp vs Aokiji.
Bigmom + Homies > Og admiral
Again how is Kidd's Rail Gun = Kizarus Laser?

Kuzan Kizaru and Akainu all beat Fraud Mom. Stop

Big Mom is distinctive for her ability to shrug off cannonballs and blades when she's in her usual durable mode.
Big Mom and Kaido are just monsters, but most "regular" humans in One Piece are not resistant to blades and gunshots in base, irrespective of how strong they may be

i think pretty much only being able to be looked at by vice admirals ( which are = yonko commanders), is pretty op
I don't believe it's a power-level thing but rather about hierarchy/status. Basically, you don't have the right to look at him directly unless you are at least a rear admiral

And this is supported by the actual chapter IMO

I'm confused about something. If only people of Vice Admiral or above can look at Saturn, how come King Cobra could look at him without his head exploding? Is his power based on a person's status rather than their actual power, or am I forgetting something? What do you guys think?
It's based on status, not power

The warning is: "Lower-ranking officers are not allowed to see him"
One Low-ranking officer does see him and there is some sort of power activation (Saturn's eye flashes) before the head pop (it's not a passive ability, that's Saturn punishing that Marine for daring to look at him)

Furthermore, Vegapunk (Stella) is also looking at him directly at the end of the chapter

For analysis factor, many Post-timeskip arc has some time-bomb factor in its climax, something that can affect all primary characters. In Dresrossa we had the Birdcage, PH we had the Gas, Fishman island we had Noah falling, Whole Cake we had Big Mom's Berserker, Wano we had Onigashima falling.

I can easily see Oda putting Saturn as that factor this time, perhaps a evil magic or power from him that could destroy all of Egghead or kill everyone over time. Maybe Oda has to make some characters sacrifices themselves for the sake of saving others, maybe Vegapunk has something special to show.

Here
I don't think Kid's Dammed Punk is like Kizaru's lasers. Kid isn't replicating Kizaru's power like Vegapunk &.co were, the raws call it "electromagnetic beam", his attack has different sound effects from lasers and there's a piece of metal inside his beam.
I've never said it being similiar on thier property, it's about the effect of heat wich produced by Kid's Railgun and Kizaru's laser.

For analysis factor, many Post-timeskip arc has some time-bomb factor in its climax
It's not unique to post-timeskip. In Alabasta there was the nuke in the town center, in Thriller Bark, it was the sunrise/dawn (that would have killed everyone whose shadows were taken), in Skypeia, it was Enel charging up for an island-busting attack, in Enies Lobby, it was a race to rescue Robin before she was taken across the gates of justice, in Impeldown, it was a race to rescue Ace before he's taken away for execution (the only one where Luffy actually fails)

I'm confused about something. If only people of Vice Admiral or above can look at Saturn, how come King Cobra could look at him without his head exploding? Is his power based on a person's status rather than their actual power, or am I forgetting something? What do you guys think?
I assumed the Marines had bombs in their heads.

Current Kizaru > Marineford Kizaru, and Luffy isn't even using half of his best moves, plus Kizaru BFRed him into a couple of plot-convenient laser fences earlier.

It's not unique to post-timeskip. In Alabasta there was the nuke in the town center, in Thriller Bark, it was the sunrise/dawn (that would have killed everyone whose shadows were taken), in Skypeia, it was Enel charging up for an island-busting attack, in Enies Lobby, it was a race to rescue Robin before she was taken across the gates of justice, in Impeldown, it was a race to rescue Ace before he's taken away for execution (the only one where Luffy actually fails)
In Drum Island, there was Nami about to just die of sickness

For example?
Everywhere

I remember even an explicate statement say that the admirals from 2 years ago are different from current and stuff

Could be from one piece Mainichi newspaper or whatever it's called 🙈 same one that also said something like 2 admirals = 1 yonko

but don't fully remember

One example tho

Last edited:
What page of Volume 1000 is that on, because I have it open and I can't find that page on it.
It's an extra that probably comes with vol 1000
Locandina-fronte.jpg
Locandina-e-Flyer.jpg
Ootime-8.jpg

It's an extra that probably comes with vol 1000
Locandina-fronte.jpg
Locandina-e-Flyer.jpg
Ootime-8.jpg
This or
This
Not too sure
Ootime-3.jpg

Nevermind, not those two as it already promotes them

Vol 777 and vol 0 both also have these "Extra" pages for them, probably comes with it

Different from the movie guides which aren't related to the volumes... Magic

Last edited:

Says the source is from Shonen jump, 2012 (I'm assuming) (think it's 2013) digital of Shonen jump will be nearly impossible to find 🙉

Back