• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1094 (Fan Translation)

Last edited:
If he shows up Kizaru i'm ngl I might bend the knee on gorosei>admirals
I'm just saying, one hit from Karasu knocked Fujitora back and made him want to call down a meteor on his Holy Land. Meanwhile, Sabo hit the Gorosei and Im, and none of them were harmed.

Woah, so the color page this week is the Shimotsuki clan members: Zoro, Ryuma, Kuina, Koshiro, Kozaburo and Ushimaru.

I wonder if Ryuma will be zombie Ryuma, or a prime fresh Ryuma, and if the latter, I wonder if Oda will show him in detail, or hide him a bit.

5HVXzhEt_o.png

A DF awakening that literally kills people when seeing it, yeah, Saturn definitely has some kinda mythical, crazy demon Devil Fruit. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Gorosei all have fruits that represent the reason they’re called “Devil Fruits” in the first place given bro is literally a Japanese demon.

G5 beats Kizaru if not for stamina, in which case they tie, is interesting. Kaido remaining on top as the Strongest for now.

Luffy better get those drums beating again or Zoro better take down Lucci quick cause I do not have confidence in the current squad taking down Saturn and his weird af ritualistic demon powers. And Saturn sees Luffy as “Nika” when he falls down so he might be gunning for him.

Holy crap, this chapter sounds like it's gonna go crazy!

The way Saturn has everyone shook honestly makes me think the Gorosei being roughly Yonko level is a real possibility.

Luffy causing stars to pop, Toon force flex 😎. Also, outside of the stars, what makes the star gun different? Do the stars do something special?

A DF awakening that literally kills people when seeing it, yeah, Saturn definitely has some kinda mythical, crazy demon Devil Fruit. Wouldn’t be surprised if the Gorosei all have fruits that represent the reason they’re called “Devil Fruits” in the first place given bro is literally a Japanese demon.

G5 beats Kizaru if not for stamina, in which case they tie, is interesting. Kaido remaining on top as the Strongest for now.

Luffy better get those drums beating again or Zoro better take down Lucci quick cause I do not have confidence in the current squad taking down Saturn and his weird af ritualistic demon powers. And Saturn sees Luffy as “Nika” when he falls down so he might be gunning for him.
image.png

You seem to be selectively ignoring that kizaru is also gassed too. It seems a good portion of the fight was offscreened in typical oda fashion. You made it out to seem like tired luffy was keeping up with 100% kizaru. Tired Kizaru=Tired Luffy, and he hasn't even shown his assumed awakening yet either. Agendapiece is built different ig.

Sanji is probably gonna be blitzing 2 VA's, at least there's something his fans can be happy about, albeit not much.

to be fair
Luffy can just restart his stamina
Kizaru can't
I'm actually fully expecting him to do just that tbh
which is fine if he does. The assessment I was finding a point of contention with was the one stating kizaru was only standing a chance against luffy because luffy was tired, ignoring the fact that both of them have been fighting against each other till they were both exhausted. It's a definitional stalemate.

Back