• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1094 (Fan Translation)

And Zoro's fighting Lucci again with just Two Swords even after Unleashing Enma? I'm getting this feeling he's one-shotting Lucci with his first KOH attack on him.

My top 2 favorite male characters are Sanji and Luffy. My top 2 favorite female characters are Vivi and Pudding/Robin (switches weekly)

Disagree with facts?🥱 they all outsmart the big fart fortunately👹 they all have dura neg so no problem harming Large Mother
She endured Kid's lasers who could vaporized a human body, Mom's heat Resistance> Admirals.
Kuzan not freezing Prometheus.

Edited.

She endured Kid's lasers who could vaporized a human body, Mom's heat Resistance> Admirals.
Kuzan not freezing Prometheus.

Edited.
Vaporizing an average human body ≠ admirals body.

Admirals are superhumans and pretty sure Akainu's heat is far higher than Large Mother's but lets not derail here we can talk abt it in the General Discussion thread

Caught off-guard doesn't mean he's weaker, f***er
Downplay him again and i'm going to spine rip your neck 🗿
Less instictive than Admiral 😁.
With that reaction Sanji will use his speciality without problem.

What can saturn possibly do? Look at what Black Maria with that form Saturn is slow asf, he can't even jump to the Island with his own legs? Without his Df what he is? Only a weak old hag with a stick.

What can saturn possibly do? Look at what Black Maria with that form Saturn is slow asf, he can't even jump to the Island with his own legs? Without his Df what he is? Only a weak old hag with a stick.
To the ignore/block list you go

Vaporizing an average human body ≠ admirals body.

Admirals are superhumans and pretty sure Akainu's heat is far higher than Large Mother's but lets not derail here we can talk abt it in the General Discussion thread
Im not saying average human body = admiral body.

What i'm tryna say is Bigmom heat Resistance> Kid's laser = Kizaru's laser & Akainu's magma.

Talk about superhuman without a df Bigmom already a menace, human born disaster level God.
To the ignore/block list you go
😁

Im not saying average human body = admiral body.

What i'm tryna say is Bigmom heat Resistance> Kid's laser = Kizaru's laser & Akainu's magma.

Talk about superhuman without a df Bigmom already a menace, human born disaster level God.

😁
Based on what is Kidd's Laser = Kizaru's Laser tho. Big Mom is dumb 🧍‍♂️

Yeah, because the guy with an entire chapter hyping him up is weak...

When it comes to the elders, I think this could apply to them as well
16-17m.jpg

MARINE
治安を守る″正義„の剣

海軍本部

海賊達を取り締まる、歴戦の強者!元帥、大将、中将・・・と階級が存在する。上位であるほど戦闘能力とカリスマ性を併せ持っているのだ。

二年前
二年前
——————————
MARINE
The Sword of Justice

Navy Headquarters

A strong man who has fought many battles in the past to control pirates! There are ranks such as Admiral, General, Lieutenant General, and so on. The higher the rank, the more charismatic and capable of fighting.

Two years ago
Two years ago
36db6-16748450231184-1920.jpg

Gets also support by the fact that it's stated only vice admirals and above can make eye contact with him
F7iux3-Gb-YAAsqg-S.jpg

Did stargun just knocked Kizaru out? Also, bonney's new attack seems to be a very interesting Fear hax

Now that Saturn is directly on Egghead, a confrontation between him and Robin makes so much sense right now.
If you take into account that the World Government constantly tries to kill her. In fact, this would be the time to have some post-timeskip deaths, Saturn seems to be very cruel and sees human beings as worms/insects that must be erased. I don't think he would be reluctant to kill some protagonists. Maybe Vegapunk?

Did stargun just knocked Kizaru out? Also, bonney's new attack seems to be a very interesting Fear hax
Can't tell if Kizaru's actually knocked out or not with those shades on

Didn't mention it before but it is nice to see Bonney get some more attacks besides manipulating people's ages.

If you take into account that the World Government constantly tries to kill her. In fact, this would be the time to have some post-timeskip deaths, Saturn seems to be very cruel and sees human beings as worms/insects that must be erased. I don't think he would be reluctant to kill some protagonists. Maybe Vegapunk?
Exactly, that's why I said a confrontation makes so much so sense between them right now, plus the incident of Egghead paralleling the Ohara incident. And it does seem implied Robin's doing her own thing right now since she seen wasn't with Nami and co. when they were wheeling Stussy away this chapter or hasn't even been seen in the room with the others since Ch. 1090.

And I can definitely see Saturn killing Vegapunk, I've been thinking he wasn't gonna make it off the island alive for a while now.

I wonder why Luffy aint using FS vs Kizaru lol. Maybe bc hes goofy and shi in G5 he cant use it since he isnt calm?

calling rear admiral fodder is a li'l insane considering Hina and X-Drake are part of that.

Plus it's only a passive effect, which is still impressive
Wait, I thought the Saturn head pop was real?

Last edited:
I'm confused about something. If only people of Vice Admiral or above can look at Saturn, how come King Cobra could look at him without his head exploding? Is his power based on a person's status rather than their actual power, or am I forgetting something? What do you guys think?

opscans translated the chapter if you dont wanna wait for tcb

I'm confused about something. If only people of Vice Admiral or above can look at Saturn, how come King Cobra could look at him without his head exploding? Is his power based on a person's status rather than their actual power, or am I forgetting something? What do you guys think?
Probably wasn't awakened or even activated?

opscans translated the chapter if you dont wanna wait for tcb

Sounds like he came from the underworld with the way he was talking or something 🤔

Back