• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1092: "The Tyrant Kuma's Rampage Through The Holy Land" (Fan Translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ootime_816bit.png

↑→ ひと蹴りで大爆発っ!“ピカピカの実”によるレーザーも、さらに磨きがかかっている!!
—————————
↑→ A kick and a big explosion! The laser from the "Pika Pika no Mi" has been further refined!
While film Z isn't canon, volume 1000 should be which is where this statement comes from

Didn't base luffy just tank that charged kick from kizaru?

Or am I missing something? Tho his hair doesn't look base even tho his eyes were

Also wtf am I even looking at (soo much confusion 🙉), I think you need higher quality or colored version to know wtf is happening... the charged laser, looked like it spazed out of control or something 🤔

Or am I missing something? Tho his hair doesn't look base even tho his eyes were

Also wtf am I even looking at (soo much confusion 🙉), I think you need higher quality or colored version to know wtf is happening... the charged laser, looked like it spazed out of control or something 🤔
It was Snakeman Luffy.

It wasn't a laser, it was Kizaru traveling as light.

It looks like that because he gained more acceleration, he supposedly says "Acceleration is Power" or something.

It wasn't a laser, it was Kizaru traveling as light.
Yee I know.. He became a laser tho 🙈...
It looks like that because he gained more acceleration, he supposedly says "Acceleration is Power" or something.
Yee, still confusing... Why would it look like that and not a straight line?

Is he moving FTL which is why the light is spazing out to the side? 😱🙈

Last edited:
The fact that Luffy took 0 damage from Kizaru's kick is insane.

The sratches on his body come from the Frontier Dome laser

if kizaru was limited to ls travel then it wouldn't matter how much distance he made since the acceleration should hypothetically stay the same.
Actually, if the final speed is the same, acceleration would be higher with a shorter wind-up

Going by the raws, when Kizaru goes for his kick, he first travels towards Luffy in his laser form, and then he has a huge burst of speed (which implies he's going even faster) and then kicks Luffy. Wouldn't the fact he had a big burst of speed mid laser travel imply he went into speeds faster than light? Cause unless he was traveling at relativistic speeds and then reached LS to attack with the huge burst of speed (which while not impossible, is very weird as he's never had his lasers or himself undergo a burst of speed mid light travel like this if I'm remembering right, they always started at LS), then this means his light can somehow reach speeds that surpass light (which sounds contradictory lol).

Going by the raws, when Kizaru goes for his kick, he first travels towards Luffy in his laser form, and then he has a huge burst of speed (which implies he's going even faster) and then kicks Luffy. Wouldn't the fact he had a big burst of speed mid laser travel imply he went into speeds faster than light? Cause unless he was traveling at relativistic speeds and then reached LS to attack with the huge burst of speed (which while not impossible, is very weird as he's never had his lasers or himself undergo a burst of speed mid light travel like this if I'm remembering right, they always started at LS), then this means his light can somehow reach speeds that surpass light (which sounds contradictory lol).
I've thought it over and up to FTL speed Lasers for Kizaru swims in my mind comfortably 😎

I just read the chapter and I have been saying this for years Kizaru is FTL but some people wont believe it coz they think Kizaru is the fastest coz he is light lmao.
Like luffy in snakeman was keeping up with kizaru if u look closely Luffy was attacking Kizaru lasers in close combat which means LS if not more.
So then when Kizaru used his Acceleration Power which for me means at least FTL coz Luffy was already keeping up with him before using it.

Last edited:
Yeah, in my interpretation of what happened, is that he was in his ls form initially, boosted his speed mid-way, as that ripple effect that you see looks like he's going even faster. Especially if you take into account that he was charging his attack up and him saying "acceleration is power", which means to go faster

To be fair I only said "potentially". :LOL: Early spoilers are never clear.

Although if that laser tunnel is what Kizaru requires to move faster than light, then that does cast a bit of doubt on Kizaru casually have FTL movement speed outside of that tunnel. Not saying it's conclusive either way, but it's interesting to see Oda expanding on Kizaru's powers at last.

Although if that laser tunnel is what Kizaru requires to move faster than light, then that does cast a bit of doubt on Kizaru casually have FTL movement speed outside of that tunnel. Not saying it's conclusive either way, but it's interesting to see Oda expanding on Kizaru's powers at last.
Not gonna lie that's one move I wanna see animated because you know it'll look cool
Because in my mind his initial light (the small bump) probably recoiled in the tunnel before releasing like a slingshot and causing those light shockwaves inside the tunnel

To be honest, I don't see how Kizaru could have traveled faster than light through a beam of light, saying that is a Headcanon, however, it is still a possibility, but Better to wait for the rest of the fight, we may have more information.

However, Bonney need a downgrade, she went to hit Kizaru and he dodged with his lightspeed and sent her away with a kick.

I agree that if Kizaru's kick against Luffy was FTL, it's something that he can't seemingly do casually or right off the bat.

To be honest, I don't see how Kizaru could have traveled faster than light through a beam of light, saying that is a Headcanon, however, it is still a possibility, but Better to wait for the rest of the fight, we may have more information.
Same way in which lightning in OP can travel faster than the speed of lightning, it's a manga not real life.

It's not really headcanon, we do see he turned his body to light with his Yata no Kagami to travel at light speed and mid way began accelerating, that means he moved ftl.

the black lightning is dubious at best to use for indication, and luffy used it to kick kizaru last chapter.

also there's this
F4ninDnaQAAeiJq

there's no reason for him to pull any punches for an ADMIRAL.
He used it last chapter but saying it's dubious at best to use as an indicator for hao infusion is a lie.

Trying to use that statement as evidence is literally contradicted by the fact he didn't immediately use gear 5th right from the start.

He used it last chapter but saying it's dubious at best to use as an indicator for hao infusion is a lie.
i meant the black lightning shows up when he kicks kizaru
Trying to use that statement as evidence is literally contradicted by the fact he didn't immediately use gear 5th right from the start.
why would he not use his fastest form to try and tag kizaru? also he uses it after 1 hit from kizaru so it doesnt really matter anyway

i meant the black lightning shows up when he kicks kizaru
Not denying that he used it last chapter, he's just not using it here in snakeman
why would he not use his fastest form to try and tag kizaru? also he uses it after 1 hit from kizaru so it doesnt really matter anyway
It was the most recent example to bring up but we can straight up look throughout the series with other examples that while Luffy may state he goes all out for everything that doesn't translate to always using his best form/power up in every encounter.

Not denying that he used it last chapter, he's just not using it here in snakeman
what reason would he have not to though?
It was the most recent example to bring up but we can straight up look throughout the series with other examples that while Luffy may state he goes all out for everything that doesn't translate to always using his best form/power up in every encounter.
While that may be the case, luffy himself acknowledged kizaru as pretty strong, so i doubt hee'd hold back much ( if at all) here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back