• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

Not to mention for much of the fight Kaido was letting himself get hit for funsies.

Dude could've been dodging and outspeeding the Supernovas as much as he wanted if he had actually tried.

Not so marvelous child though
1bc851fb837a9caa815462a80c714a8e.png
Not so marvelous YC2 either tbh

Also is that sarcasm?
Because I never said to scale him to Kaidou but the dude clashed with Kizaru give him his props

Kinda does if Lucci could pierce it lol
There's a lot of people with the "World's Strongest" titles, Sentomaru's title would imply he could possibly guard against them but if he can't guard against Lucci then he definitely can't do it against top tiers like Mihawk, Whitebeard, etc.

For the record I've said this before but I personally think that Lucci may have just, y'know, went around his arms and ****** up his stomach instead.
Kind of supported when we see bandages everywhere but his hands as well, plus he could still raise them up to try and block again afterwards.

People don't know the definition of guard
Technically it's strongest defense or what ever but you get the point regardless.
Anyway, I don't think we should scale him to Kaidou just yet.
He only ever blocked attacks from Lucci and Kizaru who are both below Kaidou (I mean, in AP at least, Kizaru may show speed feats above Kaidou's)

No seriously though what stats are we giving Sentomaru after this?
6-B and FTL?

Last edited:
I mean he stopped Kizaru's kick and reacted to Awakened Lucci's Soru what more could you possibly want from him?
You want him to speed blitz Kaidou and Garp while missing a leg or something?

I mean he stopped Kizaru's kick and reacted to Awakened Lucci's Soru what more could you possibly want from him?
If I block a car from ramming into me at subsonic speeds when it's 100 feet away from me am I subsonic
You want him to speed blitz Kaidou and Garp while missing a leg or something?
I want him to match em in combat and not react to them dozens of feet away

If I block a car from ramming into me at subsonic speeds when it's 100 feet away from me am I subsonic

I want him to match em in combat and not react to them dozens of feet away
Kizaru comes up to him and then kicks.
Sentomaru had to know where exactly Kizaru would kick and react to it in time. Ain't enough to just see him coming.
Also again, he reacted to Awakened Lucci with Soru, who's FTL.
It's time. Make him FTL.

A rough translation of the chapter is out!

Great chapter! It was so good that even Worstgen loves it.

The leaker exaggerated about Robin getting mad with Luffy lol

Judging by what look like cuts on Robin's chest, the one damaged her off-panel was S-Hawk. And I guess it was S-Hawk who also hurt Kaku too. Speaking of S-Hawk, it was funny seeing him speak a whole dialogue for the first time when complained about him and the other Seraphim being locked up in the bubble shields.

Nami abusing and threatening the captured York and Zoro trying to calm her down was hilarious

Luffy and Usopp's reaction to hearing Vegapunk's suggestion to go to Elbaf was a nice callback to pre-timeskip

Saturn's line about insects and humans was cold asf

Luffy pointing out the sudden change in Bonney while they're heading to the Sunny with Vegapunk and Franky makes me want to speculate if that's actually Devon in disguise. But I've already had enough of "Devon is this or that person" theories when people were thinking Devon was Robin just because the spoilers said she got angry with Luffy, so I can't be bothered.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Elder is implying that Kizaru's DF powers are awakened, or simply that Kizaru can interfere with the lasers.

-Either Lucci is simping, he's pissed at Stussy, or he knows something.

-Jaygarcia speaks about humans as something different from himself. Are CDs fully human?

-Bonney is a Sanji fan now. Good for Sanji.

-Kizaru can control lasers at will I guess, Vegapunk didn't think of a counter yet.

-Rob Lucci sent info to Kizaru

I don't recall that, but I'll take your word for it because I don't care.

Last edited:
Kaku was seriously injured, Seems like Zoro single handedly Defeated SHawk, SShark also received some damages but we don't know if Sanji solo but I belive he solo aswell seems that Sanji still clean and fresh.
W For Both Zoro and Sanji.

A rough translation of the chapter is out!

Great chapter! It was so good that even Worstgen loves it.

The leaker exaggerated about Robin getting mad with Luffy lol

Judging by what look like cuts on Robin's chest, the one damaged her off-panel was S-Hawk. And I guess it was S-Hawk who also hurt Kaku too. Speaking of S-Hawk, it was funny seeing him speak a whole dialogue for the first time when complained about him and the other Seraphim being locked up in the bubble shields.

Nami abusing and threatening the captured York and Zoro trying to calm her down was hilarious

Luffy and Usopp's reaction to hearing Vegapunk's suggestion to go to Elbaf was a nice callback to pre-timeskip

Saturn's line about insects and humans was cold asf

Luffy pointing out the sudden change in Bonney while they're heading to the Sunny with Vegapunk and Franky makes me want to speculate if that's actually Devon in disguise. But I've already had enough of "Devon is this or that person" theories when people were thinking Devon was Robin just because the spoilers said she got angry with Luffy, so I can't be bothered.

1. The Elders calling humans "insects" isn't a good sign.

2. Bonney x Sanji?

3. Lucci, you ******* bitch. At least he seems to care for his right-hand man.

Back