• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

Also some people (well some are joking) u shouldn't compare casual attack maybe even less from Kizaru on Sentomaru and a very serious attack from Lucci like IMO Lucci used one of his strongest attacks (I mean he is at his awakening mode) so you shouldn't compare it coz its really unfair. :)
Literally nobody thinks Lucci is comparable to Kizaru lol chillax

Literally nobody thinks Lucci is comparable to Kizaru lol chillax
True but some do u never know and I know some are joking but mostly on worstgen website and that place have full of weird things in it XD
And some tries to downplay admirals coz of it its really funny lmao.

If he does clash with Gear 5 then Admiral stocks go through the roof.
I'd expect it ngl.
Kizaru has to get his hype moments before he loses here.
I doubt it. Kizaru is the only one on the island at that time, and I doubt Saturn moved his old ass onto the island like a minute after he talked to Luffy via Den-Den Mushi.
Tbf Kizaru tells Saturn not to attack Sentomaru so that could mean he's already here

Bro Lucci can beat a couple people but Kizaru is DEFINITELY not one of them
Kizaru is ******* cracked lol
I hope it doesn't take him clashing with G4 or G5 Luffy to convince y'all of that too
Kizaru gonna have to make G5 Luffy work to make him look better than Lucci, clashing with G4 is nothing impressive for the God tiers.

If Awakened Lucci w/o Rokushiki is YC1 level (since people on other sites ignore that Marco threw hands with admirals), then Awakened Lucci w/ Rokushiki being YC1+/Admiral level isn't absurd.

Kizaru gonna have to make G5 Luffy work to make him look better than Lucci, clashing with G4 is nothing impressive for the God tiers.
Kizaru already looks better anyways lol
Luffy called him a very strong person- Nobody ever said this for Lucci.
From the horse's mouth, Kizaru >> Lucci.

Kizaru already looks better anyways lol
Luffy called him a very strong person- Nobody ever said this for Lucci.
From the horse's mouth, Kizaru >> Lucci.
Normal Lucci yes, but not Rokushiki Awakened Lucci.

Lucci never used offensive Rokushiki against Luffy.

I really hope that Zoro and Sanji team fight aginst Kizaru (even tho i feel like zoro might win against Kizaru when Zoro's haki blooms but whats the story tells is Kizaru might be 2x Yonko commanders except Ben Bacman to make things interesting)

Now for Saturn well in the story so far the Gov sweat alot and i mean ALOT which kinda tells u they are not Yonko levels but if they are somehow are as strong or maybe stronger than Yonkos (which I really hope so coz this means they hide their powers for all these years) but this will be a BS so far but hope Oda make it make sense i really do.

If Lucci w/ Awakened Rokushiki is Admiral/YC1+ level (since they're basically the same going by how well they did against Yonko)...

I can finally do Lucci vs Yamato.

shutterstock_152423795-1-e1484694960188.png

Sanji winning indeed.

If there's evidence that he didn't use DJ, we can even say that Base Exo > Non-Exo DJ.

CP0 also likely helped damage S-Bear and S-Hawk tho

If Lucci w/ Awakened Rokushiki is Admiral/YC1+ level (since they're basically the same going by how well they did against Yonko)...

Hearing someone say Lucci is Admiral level unironically is goofy as hell
Also how does he counter her ice

Back