• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

i think its next to impossible for any of the monster trio to get dunked on at this stage of the story.

I dont think Kizaru will end up looking weak at all but Egghead has a lot of ties to Sabaody so theres just no way zoro or sanji are getting blitzed by kizaru, i bet my left ballsack.

If kizaru encounters sanji or zoro there gonn be mainly equal with Kizaru having the slight advantage but they will be able to hold kizaru off effectively.

Sentomaru blocked Kizaru's attack lol
H6A Sentomaru moment
Sentomaru fans r eating good
Lucci fans when they see Sentomaru stocks go up and remember what happened in chapter 1069:

Tf2 Soldier GIF - Tf2 Soldier Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

No lol, he got one shot by G5, he's not scaling to Kizaru.
And? G5 scales quite a bit above the Admirals as of now.

A barely recovered Sentomaru can clash with Kizaru's kick (although it's possible that Kizaru could be casual), while the Shugan nearly instantly pierced through health Sentomaru's best defences (as far as we know).

My goofy ass said blade instead of kick lol.

Brother is such a Lucci hater that he's making it his lifelong mission to prevent Lucci scaling to even scabbard level 😔.
Mfs will see Luffy stomp Lucci and call him pigeon guy and then see him call Kizaru "a very strong person" and say "Yeah Lucci>Kizaru for sure"
Like bruh, come on
Lucci's strong, yeah, but he's not close to Admiral level, lol. Have some sense.

Nvm Luffy's 99% likely to fight Saturn but I still think Kizaru > CP0 nonetheless (especially now that they're deemed as traitors and he has to kill them)

I know for a fact some dumbass mf's about to either twist the narrative and somehow claim that Luffy is a pedo because S-Snake has a crush on him for some dumbass reason, or call Oda a pedo just because he wrote a child to have a crush on an adult (as if that shit doesn't happen irl). I'm calling it lol.

Kizaru's getting slandered bad on Worstgen
His ass better pop off cause I refuse to believe weakened Sentomaru could match his kick

I'm 100% sure Kizaru was being casual.
I don't care man.
Casual Aramaki could subdue the Scabbards and Momo temporarily (though Yamato was told not to fight).
Casual Issho was relative to Sabo.
Casual Akainu ~ Ace (besides the DF superiority thing).
Even if Kizaru isn't trying he should still be above Sentomaru at least.
But what ever, it's funny to say Lucci ~ healthy Sentomaru > weakened Sentomaru ~ casual Kizaru to piss off Admiral wankers (though I don't really agree with it).

I don't care man.
Casual Aramaki could subdue the Scabbards and Momo temporarily (though Yamato was told not to fight).
Casual Issho was relative to Sabo.
Casual Akainu ~ Ace (besides the DF superiority thing).
Even if Kizaru isn't trying he should still be above Sentomaru at least.
But what ever, it's funny to say Lucci ~ healthy Sentomaru > weakened Sentomaru ~ casual Kizaru to piss off Admiral wankers (though I don't really agree with it).
Admiral wankers do suck.

I tolerate Akainu being equal to Yonko (cuz he got that red dawg in him and ******* bulldozed like 16 commanders while on 50% health and scared BB, man is a beast), but that's it.

Maybe for Lucci, although I really doubt the feat is gonna remain valid once we see the panel, it can be something like this:

higher with Awakening, even higher with Awakened Rokushiki (One-shot Sentomaru)

Also, while it's very likely referring to Kizaru, I do find it strange that Luffy only notices the very powerful presence at the end of the chapter and not closer to the beginning. And since there's a BB ship nearby...well, you can finish my thoughts.

Back