• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1090: Kizaru (Fan Translation)

No. Ace just cancelled Draw's fire by using up oxygen before the flamethrowers could, and used his body to block the flames from a bunch of kids that Draw would've scorched.

I agree with Sentomaru having FTL reactions, dude reacted to Awakened Lucci and now Kizaru, so even if Kizaru was point blank and can't be counted then reacted to Lucci is still valid.

And it seems like Sentomaru blocking Kizaru is legit?

I feel "someone" is just butthurt the dude has great stats even though he was literally said to have:
One: Actually SAW Lucci coming at them despite him trying to blitz him from the side while he was having a conversation, and also reacted to his Awakened Soru several times afterwards
Two: Could output his Haki to stop Kizaru's kick at just the right time (which is still valid because even if he knew Kizaru was coming he'd still have to use ACoA the second Kizaru struck him and that isn't possible if he can't react to his speed)

FB_IMG_16918515643429995.jpg

Next Chapter this will happen again 👍

But then again it does seem that somehow, someway, Kizaru defeated him quickly and went up to Luffy's area.
You can tell because Luffy says someone strong is coming and you see a couple beams of light rising up next to Luffy.
If this isn't a misdirection and Luffy isn't talking about BB coming or something, then it seems Kizaru just did a quick little drive by on Sentomaru and the next chapter might start out with a clash between him and Luffy.

Ooooh, the art definitely looks cleaner and crispier (not a drastic art change, but one I notice and like). I like it!

But for Sentomaru's guard durability, is it valid?

IMO it is, since Kizaru told him to "prepare himself" and went out of his way to use a lightspeed kick.
Sentomaru also use the same Technique to block Lucci's Handgun but Lucci just pass trough it.

I'm honestly can't wait for Saturn action, this chapter and the way he delivered thoss cold dialouge is truly make him so much terrifying
I also smell that the "insect" word will be meme'd so much just like Zamasu "mortal/ningen" since Gorosei and Zamasu hate any creature below them

Yo guys so what if the Mother Flame has been used on the Poneglyph, do you think it would destroy the Poneglyph?
Would that mean this stone is unbreakable or at least withstood a planet/large planet level attack?

Yo guys so what if the Mother Flame has been used on the Poneglyph, do you think it would destroy the Poneglyph?
Would that mean this stone is unbreakable or at least withstood a planet/large planet level attack?
Was the mother flame ever large planetary? 😭

Oh no, imagine if awakened Rokugan clashes with KoH
After KoH scared Flame On King, I doubt Oda would have Lucci clash with it.
Unlike his clash with G5, there's no reason for him to do this, it's not even a valid callback.
If he wants to make a callback he might reverse their roles in Water 7 where Lucci tanked his attack and literally kicked him out the building (after all he kind of did that with Kaku).

Lucci vs Zoro?!

This will either be great for the Lucci agenda or it'll kill it.
Depends on how hard each side tries.
It only kills the Lucci agenda completely if he uses his Awakened form and still gets beat without much difficulty.
But I don't know if Oda would make Zoro do what G5 Luffy did without ACoC or something.
We'll see though.

Depends on how hard each side tries.
It only kills the Lucci agenda completely if he uses his Awakened form and still gets beat without much difficulty.
But I don't know if Oda would make Zoro do what G5 Luffy did without ACoC or something.
We'll see though.
Considering how Oda loves to wank Zoro, I could easily see him having Zoro do to Awakened Lucci what G5 Luffy did without ACoC lol.

Back