• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1088: "The Final Lesson" (Fan Translation)

Last edited:
OOF. Garp is down.

Here's hoping Coby stops being a jobber soon.

And at least it's implied that we'll get some Egghead sauce, but of course it'll only be after a break.

Kuzan will save Garp just like he saved Sanjuan Wolf im telling you hes just trying to convince BB even more to earn his trust and the crewmates by beating his old mentor

Meh, Oda doesn't usually give his heroes tragic endings. Even if Garp dies, I believe he would have had a pretty epic last scene, or would have performed some act of bravery in the process (Like Pell and Oden who sacrificed themselves, or Roger and Whitebeard whose death inspired the protagonists of the series)

Meh, Oda doesn't usually give his heroes tragic endings. Even if Garp dies, I believe he would have had a pretty epic last scene, or would have performed some act of bravery in the process (Like Pell and Oden who sacrificed themselves, or Roger and Whitebeard whose death inspired the protagonists of the series)
I meant that, yeah, I was thinking it'd be a sort of "last stand of the dying warrior" moment

It's important to keep in mind that Aokiji vs Garp is primarily here to be the opener for Kizaru + Saturn vs the Strawhats - which is the main event ...

Holy shit my Kuzan stocks shot through the ******* roof.
f70ef7t03ybb1.png

Went down more like.

If Honesty Impacts lightning is the same as Galaxy Impacts lightning, either this means that Galaxy Impacts Haki bolts were actually Haki Sparks (Armament), or Koby has conquerors and he was able to coat his attack with it.

Btw I call CoC lightning "Haki Bolts" and CoA lightning as "Haki Sparks". That's my way of differentiating then.

Back