• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1081: Kuzan, Tenth Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates (Fan Translation)

The whole scale with Oden is weird since he scaled to WB then came back "many" times stronger after the Roger adventure. Everyone just elects to ignore that statement
That just makes the scaling even higher.

Current Kaidou > Young Kaidou >> TS Oden > PTS Oden ~ Casual Roger ~ Casual Prime Garp >2x Casual Old Garp

Wait a sec, Oden met Roger 4 years after he left Wano & spent just 1 year with him. Wouldn't most of his strength growth have happended at the time he spent with WB crew than with Roger's?

That just makes the scaling even higher.

Current Kaidou > Young Kaidou >> TS Oden > PTS Oden ~ Casual Roger ~ Casual Prime Garp >2x Casual Old Garp
Well Sengoku said current Kaido is nothing like he was, so him being stronger just makes sense.
But again, Oden himself being involved in that chain adds a specific gap

What do you mean
Screenshot_16.png

Sengoku implies they're much more dangerous individuals now compared to when they were Allies under Rocks

KoL is gonna be shocked lol, but then be like "it was off guard so it doesn't count!" and complain about why Bepo didn't use Sulong during Wano if he was so strong (similar to how hard he coped when Garp popped off last chapter).

I feel like we're underselling my boy Aokiji here. We only know of one attack that actually does some real damage to Aokiji, and Gary just vaguely has the upper hand throughout the "fight". I say "fight" because we probably only see like 2-3 pages of something that should last for entire chapters (He also might be going easy on his old mentor due to being sentimental/being undercover, but that's just me).

Back