• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1081: Kuzan, Tenth Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates (Fan Translation)

FuMR1BJaMAACTzn

I have a feeling shit is going to go crazy when we return to the main plot
Luffy and Buggy ( Basically just saying Mihawk and Croc ) are the only Yonko members who haven't popped off yet.
And seeing how Oda treated Kuzan, Kizaru might be Luffy's hypetool.
Unless he fights Zoro. Better hope he fights Zoro to avoid being packed immediately.
Also Dragon should be doing something soon, considering Garp and Shanks finally did something.

I just hope we return to Egghead soon.
Way I see it there's two possible choices, and I personally prefer the 2nd one:
1: The "Egghead Incident" is offscreened, though the results and details of it are explained to us somewhat ( like who participated, who won/lost ).
2: We see the entire thing, or most of it. Saturn and Kizaru easily take out/control the Seraphim and possibly CP0, leaving the Straw Hats and any possible third parties ( like the Grand Fleet, perhaps ).
From there it's probably Saturn vs Luffy and Kizaru vs Zoro, or Kizaru vs Luffy and uh... What ever other matchups that I can't think of.

Back