• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1077: Should Have Noticed Sooner! (Official Translation)

image.png

I mean....

Even if KT doesn't want to admit it, TMM would be the perfect replacement for KT after he retires from the verse.
Once again asking what you think my race and gender is and how you know these

I heard some people on Twitter trying to argue that since Luffy usually fights the strongest every arc that SBear > SHawk. And trying to use that to fuel Kuma > Mihawk. Even though that's the stinkiest argument I've ever heard, the Kuma > Mihawk agenda sounds spicy asf😈

I might be a silent supporter

I don't believe S-Shark was actually damaged by Nami in the sense that Zeus overcame his durability. It looked like internal damage, durability ignoring stuff
He seemed to be damaged. Even if it was internal it's still impressive because stuff like Rokougan didn't damage them at all.
Sanji was injured. Rather, Nami got injured badly while she was in Sanji's body
He still recovered soon after.
The fact that this supposedly happens everytime Luffy hits his G4 cooldown doesn't invalidate the feat
Yes it does.
Do you really think Kaidou can get knocked out that fast/easily?

I heard some people on Twitter trying to argue that since Luffy usually fights the strongest every arc that SBear > SHawk. And trying to use that to fuel Kuma > Mihawk. Even though that's the stinkiest argument I've ever heard, the Kuma > Mihawk agenda sounds spicy asf😈

Reddit, Worstgen, and Fanverse are also trying to fuel that stupid agenda.

Too bad it's gonna flop real hard in the end

Just need to remember that it was Luffy who fought Moria in thriller bark while Zoro fought Kuma.

Just need to remember that it was Luffy who fought Moria in thriller bark while Zoro fought Kuma.
Also that Zoro was the one who fought Hawkins and his Straw Man while Luffy fought his fodder Beast Pirate subordinates. And there's also Zoro fighting Mihawk during the Baratie Arc while Luffy got...Don Krieg wasn't it?

Not everyone Luffy fights during an arc is stronger than Zoro's opponents, but some people are too blinded by their little agendas to realize this fact.

Chill out with the agenda calling cause yall sound goofy

Luffy main fight is against the strongest of a crew every arc while Zoro fights the second strongest. Even databooks say it

Mihawk ain't a part of Krieg's crew
Kuma ain't a part of Moria's crew, and Zoro fought Ryuma in that same arc.

Kuro, Buchi/Sham
Buggy, Cabaji
Arlong, Hatchan
Smoker, Tashigi
Mr. 3, Mr. 5
Crocodile, Daz
Enel, Ohm
Lucci, Kaku
Moria, Ryuma
Hody, Hyouzou
Doflamingo, Pica
Kaidou King

Now do I believe that the SBear > SHawk shit is flawed? Yes. But the arguments yall using is ass
Also that Zoro was the one who fought Hawkins and his Straw Man while Luffy fought his fodder Beast Pirate subordinates. And there's also Zoro fighting Mihawk during the Baratie Arc while Luffy got...Don Krieg wasn't it?
What.

Hawkins attacked them both, Zoro just threw a one shot attack

That wasn't even a fight it was an assbeat

That's like saying Luffy fought Sentomaru while the crew fought Pacifistas. They ain't fight, he got his ass beat

Last edited:

Luffy main fight is against the strongest of a crew every arc while Zoro fights the second strongest. Even databooks

Kuro, Buchi/Sham
Buggy, Cabaji
Arlong, Hatchan
Smoker, Tashigi
Mr. 3, Mr. 5
Crocodile, Daz
Enel, Ohm
Lucci, Kaku
Moria, Ryuma
Hody, Hyouzou
Krieg, Pica
Kaidou King

Now do I believe that the SBear > SHawk shit is flawed? Yes. But the arguments yall using is ass

What.

That's like saying Luffy fought Sentomaru while the crew fought Pacifistas. They ain't fight, he got his ass beat
You're right that Luffy's main fight is always against the strongest of a crew every arc while Zoro's is against the second strongest, but some people are trying to claim that everybody he fights in every arc are always stronger than Zoro's main opponent, which is wrong.

As for the Hawkins thing, I was referring to Zoro fighting Hawkin's Straw Man while Zoro, Luffy, and Tama were being carried away by Komachiyo.

Neither Moria nor Kuma are the strongest Shichibukai 😭
Uhm ACHSHUALLY Moria fought Kaidou in his prime and Kaidou is the WSC thus he's stronger than the others 🤓

Luffy main fight is against the strongest of a crew every arc while Zoro fights the second strongest. Even databooks say it

Kuro, Buchi/Sham
Buggy, Cabaji
Arlong, Hatchan
Smoker, Tashigi
Mr. 3, Mr. 5
Crocodile, Daz
Enel, Ohm
Lucci, Kaku
Moria, Ryuma
Hody, Hyouzou
Doflamingo, Pica
Kaidou King

What.

Don't let him know about the Cross Guild guys

Back