• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1077: Should Have Noticed Sooner! (Official Translation)

reading the kong gatling talk above, why is it a huge feat that kaido was hurt by it when luffy passed out doing it? iirc its the longest gatling so far

I don't really see how Kaidou was hurt by it.
Like I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I don't actually know how.
He didn't seem to cough blood or anything, he just got knocked down.

I don't really see how Kaidou was hurt by it.
Like I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I don't actually know how.
He didn't seem to cough blood or anything, he just got knocked down.
unlike when he was hit by over king gun and stood up in the same panel, the gatling made him stay on ground for a while

unlike when he was hit by over king gun and stood up in the same panel, the gatling made him stay on ground for a while
Yeah this happens with Luffy's opponents every time his G4 cooldown is in effect so he doesn't get maimed while he's recovering.

FWS0JzuVEAAE4BQ

reason #99323 why to mention KT in a place where bleach goons aren't so mfs like decieved dont come out of nowhere

Lachon is an OPM meat rider don't listen to him.
I'm literally the one who told him about your comment but alright lmfao

Mf wants to talk about bandwagon jumping but says hes gonna be KT 💀 💀 hop of meat pal
He was one of the pillars holding the verse up
I'll be one of those pillars
You can't deny that.
You can be my cheerleader though.

I'm not fond of the idea of Lucci coming back and fighting alongside Luffy and joining him in the gags.
Kind of takes away the fact that he was a menacing villain in Enies Lobby who was ready to murder all of the Straw Hats if Luffy went down.
I can bear him coming back to fight Luffy and what not... That's fine and keeps their hateful relationship intact ofc. But rn he's not really as threatening as I feel he's supposed to be.

Back