• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1064: “ Egghead researching Levels” (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this. If Shanks was truly stronger than Kaido, he would have definitely invaded Wano
This is like saying because Akainu pre-ts was on par with Sickbeard he could have wiped out the WB pirates with a buster call. Like yeah, perhaps the 2 strongest/main fighters are equal ( or one is stronger than the other by some small margin ), but the other fighter still has their crew to help them if they need, and in Kaidou's case he could just fly away if he really wanted to survive for some weird reason. All this is irrelevant though since Shanks is probably not stronger than Kaidou, though he probably also has " Drunk Phases " like him due to both being hard alcoholics.

I don't believe this. If Shanks was truly stronger than Kaido, he would have definitely invaded Wano
I think it isn't as simple as that. Prime WB was stronger than Kaido, but he also did not invade Wano. Kaido himself, via his statements, is stronger than BigMom and Akainu, but he didn't touch WholeCake nor invade New Marineford

I think it isn't as simple as that. Prime WB was stronger than Kaido, but he also did not invade Wano. Kaido himself, via his statements, is stronger than BigMom and Akainu, but he didn't touch WholeCake nor invade New Marineford
Maybe they have a cartel-like understanding

Maybe they have a cartel-like understanding
Im not put him to be stronger than Kaido, but with that reason, then here for Shanks

All Yonkos dont want to fight each other because they know they all can died due that, dont earn the benefit what they want, and then 2 other yonkos, or other great power like Marine, can destroy them after that

@RoyGundam
For me shanks is a fate dude he knows something in the future we dont know
and he doesnt want to change the future just like whitebeard i really beleive they didnt invade wano coz of fate they know Joyboy will come near future
(both Whitebeard and Oden talked about the same person who will save wano and change the world) shanks is one of them for sure i call shanks as the garduian of this current age/time
so yeah for me shanks is the strongest person in this world (Mihawk is as strong)

All Yonkos dont want to fight each other because they know they all can died due that, dont earn the benefit what they want, and then 2 other yonkos, or other great power like Marine, can destroy them after that
i don't think that they are outright afraid of each other, and Kaido tried to attack Whitebeard on his way to Marineford, but was halted by Shanks, just that they are worried about other great powers taking advantage right afterwards, so it is a lose-lose situation.

Thank you. I have closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back