• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1064: “ Egghead researching Levels” (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was right, seems like Law will atleast push Blackbeard to mid or possibly even high diff, seeing Blackbeard and Van Augur's reaction to Shock Wille. See what a lot of people are mistaken about is the fact that Law supposedly can't beat Blackbeard or push him to high/extreme diff because Blackbeard is supposed to be on Luffy's level in order to fight him. But the thing is Law and Luffy are both top tiers, and it's clear that Law is growing, he's growing with all of his abilities. He seems to have a better understanding of Haki now and is probably trying to get better at that as well as completely perfect his use of his Devil Fruit. It's not far fetched to say that by the end of this battle, and definitely by the end of the series, no matter the outcome of the fight, he will likely be a god tier character. After all, Oda is clearly establishing that after the fall of Blackbeard and the likely fall of Buggy and Shanks ( I mean come on Buggy isn't COMPLETELY necessary as a Yonko and if he steps down or is defeated and usurped by someone like Kidd, that'd be fine and would make sense ) to the hands of Luffy, Law and Kidd will probably be their successors, and I suspect maybe even Sabo will be the next emperor to complete the quartet of Emperors, seeing as he ultimately has to be stronger and better than Ace ( while still respecting Ace's dreams and at the very least helping Luffy become the Pirate King if he can't or isn't interested in such a role ) and was nicknamed " The Flame Emperor ".
And one more thing: I hope people don't go bananas over Blackbeard using his standard Black Hole technique that he uses when he's in a pickle. Law can pull an Ace and use a devastating long range attack so Blackbeard is forced to either pull his hand back and dodge/block or get injured.

I really hope that Law will be able to survive somehow and make it back to the Straw Hat crew.

So now that it’s confirmed by the cover page that Aokiji is part of the Blackbeard Pirates. Does this mean Shiryu is now straight up High 6-A? Oda showed him in the chapter 1031 color spread and confirmed in the Volume 102 SBS that the color spread showed the #2 in terms of strength for each group.

Oda: Talking about that color spread huh. Same goes for Zoro, not everyone on there holds the position of vice captain. They are just the No.2s that I picked out. Penguin and Shachi are more reliable in normal circumstances, but those two have seen Bepo's sulong transformation, so they acknowledge that "combat wise Bepo is superior!

So this would mean Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji who is outright High 6-A right?

So now that it’s confirmed by the cover page that Aokiji is part of the Blackbeard Pirates. Does this mean Shiryu is now straight up High 6-A? Oda showed him in the chapter 1031 color spread and confirmed in the Volume 102 SBS that the color spread showed the #2 aka the second strongest members of each group.

Oda: Talking about that color spread huh. Same goes for Zoro, not everyone on there holds the position of vice captain. They are just the No.2s that I picked out. Penguin and Shachi are more reliable in normal circumstances, but those two have seen Bepo's sulong transformation, so they acknowledge that "combat wise Bepo is superior!

So this would mean Shiryu is stronger than Aokiji who is outright High 6-A right?
I'd wait to see Shiryu in action in the manga for that.

So now that it’s confirmed by the cover page that Aokiji is part of the Blackbeard Pirates. Does this mean Shiryu is now straight up High 6-A? Oda showed him in the chapter 1031 color spread and confirmed in the Volume 102 SBS that the color spread showed the #2 in terms of strength for each group.

If this is true that Shiryu is more powerful than Aokiji, and Shiryu loses to Zoro, it means that Zoro is officially above Admiral tier.

How the hell is Blackbeard's quake even touching Law's intangible sword?
Is it cause he's using Haki?

How the hell is Blackbeard's quake even touching Law's intangible sword?
Is it cause he's using Haki?
The KROOM may allow Law to spatially stab with it, but still clash with others if he swings it.

That was an anime only clash, if I'm not mistaken
qavcqifltyt91.jpg

Anyone thought since Van Auger whose raided Big Mom's territory and kidnapped Pudding in cover story with Aokiji, then he was in storyline with Puding in the ship so there's a chance that Aokiji also in there, in ship, probably?

That or the quakes being intangible allows them to interact with each other.

He could also be combining the yami with the gura and that's what's allowing him to interact with the sword.
Nah we would see the darkness combined with it if that was the case. Likely just 2 intangible things touching each other

Yooo Shachi and Penguin are warriors of Atlantis bro, actually hype for that. Penguin and Shachi out here shooting hydro pumps like if they're water type Pokemon! And reminder, they don't got DF's!
They're out here fighting like Fishman!

Bepo out here using his mink senses to counter Van Auger, and Jean Bart out here being a shield.

Oda saw us clowning on Law's crew and then told us "syke" as they conquer the seas lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back