• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1062: "Adventure in the Land of Science" (Fan Translations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

Link to the Chapter: Here

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers will be discussed in this thread. try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Vegapunk for ally if CP0 are going after them-
Welp, was not expecting Kuma to be Bonney's dad.
Her sketches by Oda actually had her saying something around the lines of wanting vegapunk to fix her father a whiiile ago. It wasn't hard to connect the two tbh

CP0 seeing the Seraphim, Bonney, and Straw Hats all at the same island as them ( they ain't getting past the Seraphim bots lmfao )

Don't they have Seraphim Kuma?

Also I hope we see the true leader of CP0 who is yonko level or above.

Chocola Town covered in ice

548881221605779323.jpg

Shhhs

Don't they have Seraphim Kuma?

Also I hope we see the true leader of CP0 who is yonko level or above.
Now I doubt he's THAT strong. That's a definite candidate for an admiral or even higher ( since y'know, admirals <<< emperors ) but this guy isn't even an admiral, just a CP0 leader. He's obviously gonna be stronger than the others but I doubt he's much stronger and the ordinary agents were getting hurt by Drake and Apoo LOL.
I mean, why do you think they're bringing a Kuma copy?

Tbf the admirals are the strongest forces in the Marines iirc, it's entirely possible for WG agents (like the CP's and Holy Knights) to be on a similar level, potentially higher (but I doubt it).

Heck if Im has a royal guard, I wouldn't be surprised if they were on a similar level to the admirals.

Anyway, this seems to become a really fun and exciting new storyarc. :)

Hmm, so Punk 02's nickname is "Lilith".

Another of the Punk's might be called Shaka.

And Punk 06 is called Atlas.

Last edited:
1. Enel didn't seem suprised by the Space Pirates' looks.
2. Luffy named an attack: Gomu Gomu no Ufo.
3. Imu's weapon & the thing that pulled Bege's ship kinda remind me UFOs.
4. Luffy calls one of the creatures in Egghead a "Space Monster".
So even in the OP world, there're might be rumors about the existence of aliens.

I just realized that Punk 01 is the one called Shaka. And they have a cool helmet.

So 01=Shaka
02=Lilith
06=Atlas

I'm interested how Punk-06 can punch photon, this is explain how Vegapunk can applied Laser beam on Pacifista and Seraphim, Vegapunk uses Light/radiation pressure and change the momentum that's why before it got shoted we see them absorb the photon and they shoot it by change the momentum of the high density light. Oda really make that detail or just coensidence?

If you mean the science behind it idk, but as the name implies the gloves allow the user to compress photons into a malleable form, which gives them the ability to directly interact with light constructs and even harm them seemingly.

Oh I'm dumb, they say the name of the Punk's at the end. And it's not that there's 1 Vegapunk and 6 Punk's, Vegapunk literally divided his consciousness into six different Vegapunk's. So they are literally all Vegapunk, just simply different parts of said Vegapunk.

01=Shaka
02=Lilith
03=Edison
04=Pythogoras
05=Atlas
06=Yohwa/Yuhua

The weird thing is that 06 called herself Atlas (aka 05) even though she should be Yohwa. Either it's a translation error, an Oda goof up, or there's a story reason behind this.

If you mean the science behind it idk, but as the name implies the gloves allow the user to compress photons into a malleable form, which gives them the ability to directly interact with light constructs and even harm them seemingly.
The simple explanation is photon always travel in straight, if an object blocks its lane light will be reflected, but Vegapunk makes a glove in which the light stays in its lane even though a solid object is blocking it, instead the light reacts like a solid object, this creates an electromagnetic field that can change the state of the atom, is it because of this that Luffy also looks damaged by that? I was expecting something more like an Atomic Destruction Weapon because of this.

Luffy getting hurt is likely a gag, but if it's serious, then maybe the gloves allow the user to force anything into a solid form which could let them hurt anyone? I'm not sure.
It's not force anything into Solid but I assume that gloves change the momentum of the photon mean it can affected things in atomic level. We can see electricity on the gloves it contain electromagnitic force. Even though it doesnt make any sense.

One mystery has been solved for Bonney and Kuma relationship, yet more has to be answered
Guess Bonney would have a major spotlight here, can't wait for it
Also that's a very cool concept for Vegapunk being multiple shelves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back