• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1053: "New Emperors" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5011.png

Blackleg disease is one of the biggest illnesses that kills bulls.
Woah wtf this connection is absolutely crazy

Why is nobody talking about this??

They definitely need his/her/their (Oda is confusing) help.
Oh, Yamato is confirmed female in official sources, but I have heard the way other characters address Yamato as “he” due to her admiring of Oden and other things IIRC.

Which is Oda’s writing anyway. I could been mistaken about the part in regards to other characters address Yamato though.

Well, I personally like Yamato, they are a nice, brave, and honest person. So I hope that they join the crew.

Well, I will try to remember to just call Yamato "they/them" in lack of better options, and to avoid controversy.

Aokiji has always been a good guy, and now that he's defected from the Marines, it's very likely he will be an ally
He's currently allied with Blackbeard obviously to double cross him later. He might have a fight with the strawhats to prove his loyalty to BB.
If he fights Yamato i would like for her to have a fakeout were both of them get thrown in the sea during the fight, then Aokiji flexes his ice power to walk on water and Yamato catches him off guard by doing the same thing.

One Piece Wiki looks like it will be switching over to a he/him approach, or gender neutral but with male pronouns preferred where possible.

Not necessarily, the wiki did put a note regarding the issue as a compromise.
You can see it in the discussion pages I think for it
Yeah, there's been new discussion since the latest chapter. A new poll is going to be held.

At this point there is more evidence supporting Yamato identifying as male regardless of the Oden issue, than otherwise.

King is OD lol

He's not pierced like the rest

Luffy’s Marine opponent will be Akainu, who’s not an Admiral anymore, he’s the Fleet Admiral and head of the Marines, Fleet Admiral Sengoku went toe to toe with Roger in his Prime, the same Roger who alongside Garp defeated the Rocks Pirates, the narrative for Fleet Admirals>Emperors is there

Akainu>Kaidou is basically guaranteed
Well considering old man whitebeard was still considered world strongest man before dying which included kaido, and still needed to go bloodlusted to completely overwhelm akainu and the lava man still managed to hold his own and now is potentially stronger... it doesn't seem that farfetched

Well considering old man whitebeard was still considered world strongest man before dying which included kaido, and still needed to go bloodlusted to completely overwhelm akainu and the lava man still managed to hold his own and now is potentially stronger... it doesn't seem that farfetched
NGL, I liked the anime version of the fight better than the manga

I called this, I literally called Green Bull being from Wano and having to flee because he got clapped by Kaido or somn. It'd explain why him and Fujitora just came out of no where and took the new roles as Admirals, and why Fujitora wears Wano attire. Also, his power to dry people out is literally just Crocodile's power lol.

Wait, did his fight with Queen and King happen in the current setting or some time before? Either way I still think he was from Wano, even if they didn't say that he had been there before yet.

Then the 4th one, who was already an Emperor, went to find them and end the war they were in. And ALL of them know each other, too.
I want a four emperor meeting, like all four sitting down to talk shit

That's one thing I missed with the previous four, we never saw all four of them together at one time

I want a four emperor meeting, like all four sitting down to talk shit

That's one thing I missed with the previous four, we never saw all four of them together at one time
Me who knows that 3 were in the Rocks Pirates, and since Shanks was Rocks' kid, he was with him during his adventures. Thus, they actually did all meet and sit together before, it just wasn't shown.

Greenbull gonna be the strongest Admiral yet
Nah we can't start that, as soon as any other admiral not named akainu gets a big feats there all of a sudden going to be pushed as the strongest admiral to downplay the other two admirals. Greenbull didn't want to fight fujitora at all, and even hyped him up like how queen hyped king up.

Nah we can't start that, as soon as any other admiral not named akainu gets a big feats there all of a sudden going to be pushed as the strongest admiral to downplay the other two admirals. Greenbull didn't want to fight fujitora at all, and even hyped him up like how queen hyped king up.
I'm pretty sure one of the reasons he didn't fight Fujitora is because they're close friends. Which coincides with my thought that they're from Wano and have been through a struggle together regarding Kaido's invasion of it.

I'm pretty sure one of the reasons he didn't fight Fujitora is because they're close friends. Which coincides with my thought that they're from Wano and have been through a struggle together regarding Kaido's invasion of it.
They're close friends yet fuji was the one insisting on fighting if he was going to kick him out. GB didn't want any of that. They aren't from wano as the marines and world government did an international draft which means they're from countries allied with the world government.

They're close friends yet fuji was the one insisting on fighting if he was going to kick him out. GB didn't want any of that. They aren't from wano as the marines and world government did an international draft which means they're from countries allied with the world government.
Wait the WG actually cares whether or not people come from Wano? Stupid rule, if it's true. Without some specific people from Wano, the One Piece world would have drastically changed. If Yamato, Momo, and Oden were never born, there'd have been no one to even try to stop Kaido from invading Wano, or hold him off while Luffy was unconscious, thus Kaido ( and possibly others ) would have went on a killing spree and started a war with the world. Yamato and Momo helping Luffy by holding off Kaido was the move that singlehandedly guaranteed that they literally didn't all die in a few minutes, unless Big Mom helped them stop him, since she doesn't get much benefit from him rampaging on everyone.

What if Greenbull meets the BMP in his way and he slams them? This would be dope after slamming 2 All Stars slamming Smoothie, Daifuku & the other members lmao Smoothie gonna dry GB but she won't realise she has been already dried💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back