• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1051: "The Shogun of Wano, Kozuki Momonosuke" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji kicked away an incapacitated exhausted and injured Queen after Queen took hits from Marco, Chopper, and Sanji, and now Sanji scales above Marco
He was beating the shit out of a Queen who was in Hybrid+Vinsmoke abilities, aka well above Zoan Queen in durability.
He dragged him through walls and drew blood using Yonji's move.
OK fair.

But my point stands that Queen isn't too far below Yonko lvl himself.

He was beating the shit out of a Queen who was in Hybrid+Vinsmoke abilities, aka well above Zoan Queen in durability.
Beating the shit out of a tired injured queen.

And since when did Hybrid raise durability?
And Vinsmoke abilities don't upgrade Queen's durability either.
OK fair.

But my point stands that Queen isn't too far below Yonko lvl himself.
A Yonko 2 shot him in peak health in his zoan form..
What are you talking about.

Sorry, I forgot we did a CRT that said that it didn't raise it any more than Zoan did
Not even CRT wise. it's based on nothing at all.
Are you sure?
Why in the universe would that upgrade his dura.
Using eye lasers makes his chest more durable?
And he got up just fine a minute or 2 later
You seriously need to learn the difference between
DURABILITY
ENDURANCE
RECOVERY
STAMINA

Because from the last god knows how many messages, you continue to show that you can't tell the difference.

Pre-Haoshoku Infusion Luffy got knocked out from a Ragnarok and got up a minute or 2 later. Does he scale now?

Pre-Haoshoku Infusion Luffy got knocked out from a Ragnarok and got up a minute or 2 later. Does he scale now?
...Here comes that awkward moment where I don't remember what Ragnarok was.

But isn't pre-Haoshoku infusion Luffy's durability gonna scale to 6-B+ anyways, since he tanked a Heavenly Bonbon from Prometheus?

Just curious why is everyone considering Jinbei part of the Monster group?

He's nowhere near Yonko level, unlike the other 4.
Because the Monster Trio isn't exactly gauged off of who can take down or significantly harm a Yonko. Otherwise it'd just be Zoro and Luffy, or now that Yamato's joining, Zoro Yamato and Luffy. And yes I did just put Yamato above Zoro, because she'd probably extremely high diff him due to the fact that he CAN use things like asura, but he him self said he might die from using too much haki or something like that.

Last edited:
@Eseseso Here is your gift for pissed off Tempest
dropkick.gif

...Here comes that awkward moment where I don't remember what Ragnarok was.

But isn't pre-Haoshoku infusion Luffy's durability gonna scale to 6-B+ anyways, since he tanked a Heavenly Bonbon from Prometheus?
Isn't heavenly bonbon just a big fireball attack tho

Because the Monster Trio isn't exactly gauged off of who can take down or significantly harm a Yonko. Otherwise it'd just be Zoro and Luffy, or now that Yamato's joining, Zoro Yamato and Luffy. And yes I did just put Yamato above Zoro, because she'd probably extremely high diff him due to the fact that he CAN use things like asura, but he him self said he might die from using too much haki or something like that.
Yamato is currently more powerful than Sanji and likely more powerful than Zoro, but I think eventually both Zoro and Sanji are going to scale above her

Yamato is currently more powerful than Sanji and likely more powerful than Zoro, but I think eventually both Zoro and Sanji are going to scale above her
Scale above her CURRENT point? Yeah. Scale above her at the end of the series? I think only Zoro will. I don't see why Sanji would be stronger than her at the end of the series, he's not trying to be overtly strong.

Speaking of Yamato, is anyone planning on making a profile now that Wano is over?
I've got a finished sandbox for her, the scaling needs to be finished in the Wano thread before I can turn it into a profile.

Last edited:
Scale above her CURRENT point? Yeah. Scale above her at the end of the series? I think only Zoro will. I don't see why Sanji would be stronger than her at the end of the series, he's not trying to be overtly strong.
Fans have speculated about Sanji being pushed out of the monster trio every time a powerhouse new member joined the strawhats. Most recently everyone thought Jimbe would replace him but Oda clearly established the pecking order during the raid and unambiguously cemented Sanji's position as the Number 3. It is once again at risk due to Yamato's addition to the crew but I think he will reclaim his position by the end of the next arc

Agreed, let's also hold hands and sing together.
If you are going to be systematically toxic, and then gloat about it, you should preferably not be a part of this community. You need to either adapt to our conventions or leave or get removed.

If you are going to be systematically toxic, and then gloat about it, you should preferably not be a part of this community. You need to either adapt to our conventions or leave or get removed.
Wait what'd this guy do? If you don't mind me asking?

He has been almost systematically toxic during our discussion here.

Ok, but he's not THAT far.

I mean, he did more damage to Queen than Marco did, so Sanji is like 80-90% Yonko level.

Still WAAAAYYY above Jinbei tho.

Jinbei is Tobiroppo level mid tier.
LOL nice trolling.
In reality Jinbei smoked one of the strongest tobiroppo ( mainly because he just didn't feel like holding back on him after he started being a racist asshole ) and probably can hold his own against people like Queen. Also it was made very clear with Jinbe vs Ace that trying to use flames on him is kind of futile as water and flames will cancel each other out. So I don't think Sanji could do much more than stalemate with him, honestly.

LOL nice trolling.
In reality Jinbei smoked one of the strongest tobiroppo ( mainly because he just didn't feel like holding back on him after he started being a racist asshole ) and probably can hold his own against people like Queen. Also it was made very clear with Jinbe vs Ace that trying to use flames on him is kind of futile as water and flames will cancel each other out. So I don't think Sanji could do much more than stalemate with him, honestly.
Forgot to say this but also, Sanji is clearly no where near Yonko level. This would imply he could actually knock Luffy out ( or come close to doing it ) with a full power, rage-induced attack, like Kaido has done multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back