• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1043: "Let us die together" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean with Base+Hao, Luffy is already stronger than the best we've seen from Yamato and Zoro, and then he can slap greater forms on, so yeah...

Top 10 on Onigashima

1. Kaidou
2. Luffy (Until Joyboy Form ***** Kaidou up)
3. Big Mom
4. Law
5. Kid
6. Yamato/Zoro (I'll put em together since I admit it's very debatable)
7. King
8. Marco
9. Sanji
10. Queen

I probably forgot some people, considering there's so many goddamn characters

We forgetting she matched a boro breath with an ability disadvantage?
I don't think she has an ability disadvantage considering her fruit description said this: "Yamato, the current ability holder, has sublimated this technique and made it so cold and strong that it cancels out the high heat breath of Kaido"

But true she did match the boro breathe, but in terms of physicals she seemed to be inferior based on the other showings.

I mean with Base+Hao, Luffy is already stronger than the best we've seen from Yamato and Zoro, and then he can slap greater forms on, so yeah...

Top 10 on Onigashima

1. Kaidou
3. Big Mom
4. Law
5. Kid
7. King
8. Marco
9. Sanji
10. Queen

Should Kid and Law really be above Yamoto/Zoro? And if anything Kid>Law in power

Idk about about Hybrid Yamato being almost equal to Hybrid Kaido or being above Initial Hao Luffy. When the two tried matching each other at the same time she came up short every time (Their arrow attacks / Thunder Bagua's) the only time she really looked superior was near the end where Kaido wasn't hitting back and she got free hits in.

But I wouldn't say she's Base Kaido level in Hybrid considering she still had good feats when it was Base vs Base or even when she was in Base vs his Hybrid.
There's also the issue that we didn't SEE post Hao Luffy vs Kaido Round 2 either. Yamato likely wouldn't last as long as he did since she got saved.

There's also the issue that we didn't SEE post Hao Luffy vs Kaido Round 2 either. Yamato likely wouldn't last as long as he did since she got saved.
True we didn't see it, but even with the short showing we did get I'd still put that base Luffy above what she showed; although she may be superior in durability mainly due to a lack of feats from that version of Luffy.

True we didn't see it, but even with the short showing we did get I'd still put that base Luffy above what she showed; although she may be superior in durability mainly due to a lack of feats from that version of Luffy.
Agreed. Her ability to divert damage because of the ice shell comes in clutch when clashing Thunder Baguas.
The lack of showing in the second round stumps Luffy, but I'd as an overall fighter he definitely scales over her. Round 3 Luffy is a whole different beast-

Agreed. Her ability to divert damage because of the ice shell comes in clutch when clashing Thunder Baguas.
The lack of showing in the second round stumps Luffy, but I'd as an overall fighter he definitely scales over her. Round 3 Luffy is a whole different beast-
Even without the ice armor she took a bunch of Hao infused hits from Hybrid Kaido, so yeah her durability should be above Round 3 Luffy who didn't really get any durability feats.

Top 10 on Onigashima

1. Kaidou
3. Big Mom
4. Law
5. Kid
7. King
8. Marco
9. Sanji
10. Queen

The balls to put Luffy above "Sizable Meme" though.

I agree.

For the Prime Oden and Zoro situation, let's not forget that Enma exists as a good measuring stick to decide the distance of Zoro and Oden (in terms of Haki at least).

Oden back when he was alive used to release so much Haki in his serious fights that Enma eventually could only be satisfied with those levels of Haki since Oden spoiled it. Up until the fight with King Zoro had been resisting Enma's desire for more Haki, so he was only outputting sub-par Haki levels in comparison to Oden. And yes Haki levels do matter and can affect ap, just look at almost everytime that Enma went against Zoro and took more Haki than what Zoro was giving, best example being Flying Dragon Blaze. Zoro then allowed Enma to do as it pleases and stopped resisting it, which allowed it to draw the amount of Haki that it wanted, which Zoro even commented that this was the amount of Haki that Oden was outputting in his fights.

So with the help of Enma, Zoro is able to output the same amounts of Haki as Oden, so at least Haki wise Zoro should be equal to prime Oden when he doesn't resist Enma.

As for Asura, well, all I can say for certain was that it wasn't outputting the Haki amount that Enma was demanding.

Big Mom at peak health + all three Homies beats current Luffy IMO.
Well, Hera would be practically useless, as well as all of her lightning based attacks.
Though I do think she's stronger than current Luffy- before the Joy Boy thing. Depending on what he shows next, he might surpass her. And maybe even Kaido

Top 10 on Onigashima

1. Kaidou
3. Big Mom
4. Law
5. Kid
7. King
8. Marco
9. Sanji
10. Queen

I think this is a good ranking, and you forgot Killer who IMO should be just below the likes of Sanji and Queen. He didn't really get to showcase his abilities apart from the one durability bypassing attack he performed on Kaido and later he stomped Hawkins with almost casual ease once he figured out what he needed to do

Kid is also notable in his durability ... He was fighting Big Mom while being remotely hurt by Hawkins

I think this is a good ranking, and you forgot Killer who IMO should be just below the likes of Sanji and Queen. He didn't really get to showcase his abilities apart from the one durability bypassing attack he performed on Kaido and later he stomped Hawkins with almost casual ease once he figured out what he needed to do

Kid is also notable in his durability ... He was fighting Big Mom while being remotely hurt by Hawkins
I'd put Killer above Queen, ignoring his durability negation he was still able to cause Base Kaido pain with his regular attacks, damaged Napoleon who would scale to Big Mom's AP and his attacks that were redirected to Kid by Hawkins were able to badly damage him and Kid could take a lot of attacks from Big Mom.

I'd put Killer above Queen, ignoring his durability negation he was still able to cause Base Kaido pain with his regular attacks, damaged Napoleon who would scale to Big Mom's AP and his attacks that were redirected to Kid by Hawkins were able to badly damage him and Kid could take a lot of attacks from Big Mom.
His regular attacks may have inflicted pain but he couldn't even break base Kaido's skin.

He never actually damaged Napoleon. As in, there's no visible injuries left on Napoleon from his attacks.

And it wasn't the attacks from him that were being deflected to Kid but the damage that Hawkins was getting from them.

It seems like a big overestimation to put Killer above Queen just based on that. After all, it's not like we know how well Queen's attacks would work on Kaido and if he would be capable of inflicting pain on him at all.

And it wasn't the attacks from him that were being deflected to Kid but the damage that Hawkins was getting from them.
I agree with this. Hawkins was bashing his face against walls and whatnot, and it was hurting Kid. We never saw Killer directly attack Hawkins until the disarming.
I think it's less that you have to hit at 6B to hurt Kid through Hawkins, and more just hurt Hawkins and the damage would be equal when transferred to Kid.

His regular attacks may have inflicted pain but he couldn't even break base Kaido's skin.

He never actually damaged Napoleon. As in, there's no visible injuries left on Napoleon from his attacks.

It seems like a big overestimation to put Killer above Queen just based on that. After all, it's not like we know how well Queen's attacks would work on Kaido and if he would be capable of inflicting pain on him at all.
That's fair but I'm not claiming he did, the likes of Kid and Law failed to draw blood from him on his skin but regardless they still did caused him pain with their attacks.

He didn't break Napoleon but he still caused it pain by attacking it.

Top 10 on Onigashima

1. Kaidou
3. Big Mom
4. Law
5. Kid
7. King
8. Marco
9. Sanji
10. Queen

Marco in 8th is disrespectful

Fought and matched Big Mom
Blocked a Boro Breath from an enraged Kaidou while exhausted (Luffy’s deadass the only person to tank a boro breath)
Fought King and Queen at the same time
Fought Admirals
Some of the best stamina in the verse

Like come on now
Ok, where would you have him? Like above Law and Kid? I'm curious as to where ya put him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back