• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1043: "Let us die together" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what characters G4 boundman can stomp now.
Assuming a 1v1. Changing stomp to "beat"
No Diff:
Ulti, Page-One, Numbers, X-Drake, Apoo, Smoker, WCI G4 Luffy, Pre-Wano Zoro, Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji, and the rest of the SH crew, Hawkins, Doflamingo, Kanjuro, the rest of the flying six.

Low Diff:
Jack, Ashura Doji, Perospero, Jinbei, Kawamatsu, Kin'emon, Killer.

Mid Diff:
Katakuri, Queen, Sanji, Denjiro, Fujitora, Inuarashi Sulong, Neko Sulong, Jozu, Ace, Sabo, Zunesha.

High Diff (a substantial chance of losing, >20%):
King, Zoro, Kizaru, Old Rayleigh, Old Whitebeard (Due to stamina and rubber resisting his attacks, and a lack of Haoshoku Coating), Kidd, Base Form Kaido, Marco, Dragon Kaido, Aokiji, Garp, Old Sengoku, Law.

Extreme Diff (~50/50)
Benn Beckman, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard (due to gura resistance), Akainu, Oden.

Can't beat (consistently):
Mihawk, Hybrid Kaido, Primebeard, Gol D. Roger.

Remember, that's my opinion, you can express disagreement, but don't slander me for it.

Last edited:
Charmander mostly makes sense to me above, but I would place Law in the High Diff section.

Charmander mostly makes sense to me above, but I would place Law in the High Diff section.
Hmmm, makes sense. Law is pretty haxed, and he has knowledge on Luffy's abilities, while the reverse is not the case. I would say Law has a pretty substantial chance to win with his Awakening. I thought these factors combined could give him a 50% chance against G4 Boundman Luffy, but I guess that's a little exaggerated.

man luffy really has come a long way, he aint a underdog no more
Well, he is still not as strong as Kaido or Mihawk, mainly due to his limited stamina at peak capacity.

Monster Trio by Revujo
Xi71Oda.jpg

I don't think that he is quite on their level, but maybe "Monster Quintet" then?

Sorry, Jinbei has some feats under his belt, but he's not quite up there.
  • Pushed Frenzied Big Mom off Sunny (no damage, however)
  • Withstood a magma attack from Akainu with the palm of his hands for a bit (but was burned badly in that region)
I believe Jinbei is around or above Jack's level

He also took an attack from that same Frenzied Big Mom without much damage if at all. We can agree he's closer to Sanji level & not somebody like Franky. Kinda sad to say when Franky used to be my favorite strawhat.

He also took an attack from that same Frenzied Big Mom without much damage if at all. We can agree he's closer to Sanji level & not somebody like Franky. Kinda sad to say when Franky used to be my favorite strawhat.
Hakiless Attack vs Haki Block, if I am not mistaken.

Ppl saying Joyboy luffy gonna defeat Kaido when the one and only hasn’t even awakened yet. Anime rules clearly dictate that the one who powers up last wins. Luffy bout to get mopped again, the raid will fail, and we will follow Kaido’s POV thereafter. Trust.
images
Goku vs frieza......? in ROF and in Namek LMFAO

Well it's clear Zoro and Sanji>Jinbei

They are the constantly said to be the two wings of the Pirate King and took down the #2 and #3 of the Beast Pirates, with Oda not having Jinbei take on Jack, only taking on the top of the Tobi Roppo, I think it's clear that Oda wants us to know that while Jinbei is weaker than Sanji and Zoro, he's the strongest right after that

Assuming a 1v1. Changing stomp to "beat"
No Diff:
Ulti, Page-One, Numbers, X-Drake, Apoo, Smoker, WCI G4 Luffy, Pre-Wano Zoro, Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji, and the rest of the SH crew, Hawkins, Doflamingo, Kanjuro, the rest of the flying six.

Low Diff:
Jack, Ashura Doji, Perospero, Jinbei, Kawamatsu, Kin'emon, Killer.

Mid Diff:
Katakuri, Queen, Sanji, Denjiro, Fujitora, Inuarashi Sulong, Neko Sulong, Jozu, Ace, Sabo, Zunesha.

King, Zoro, Kizaru, Old Rayleigh, Old Whitebeard (Due to stamina and rubber resisting his attacks, and a lack of Haoshoku Coating), Kidd, Base Form Kaido, Marco, Dragon Kaido, Aokiji, Garp, Old Sengoku, Law.

Extreme Diff (~50/50)
Benn Beckman, Big Mom, Shanks, Blackbeard (due to gura resistance), Akainu, Oden.

Can't beat (consistently):
Mihawk, Hybrid Kaido, Primebeard, Gol D. Roger.

Remember, that's my opinion, you can express disagreement, but don't slander me for it.
Raise pre exoskeleton Sanji up

If you can put the other SHs and the Tobiroppo on the list but not Pre-Exoskeleton Sanji, there's an issue

Would Law's shockwave attacks even work on Luffy? I think Luffy has a devil fruit advantage over Law considering a lot of his powerful attacks are based on shockwaves and electric shocks

Preview Text for Chapter 1044
XrqXF4i.png

"A strange phenomenon which will change the times is about to occur on Onigashima...!?"

Who told u that second part?

Extreme Diff (~50/50)

Heck, not even just Luffy vs Chinjao
Luffy vs Lucci?
Luffy vs Satori?

When tf did all this headcanon be reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back