• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1040: "Words that has no effect on New Generation" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with the interpretation of using soul pocus to heal. In the last chapter Bigmom used his own soul to give life to his bones, and there is no reason to use souls of inferior qualities in the important internal organs.

Zunisha was said to be close to Wano in this chapter so maybe in the next few ones we might see some shots of the elephant's size compared to the islands.
I'm curious how big he is compared to the giant skull that Onigashima's built in/around. It could give you a scale on how actually big ancient giants were-

Yeah if all of Wano is shown next to Zunisha its size will be downgraded Or people trying to wank will scale Zunisha to Wano and make Zunisha hundreds of kilometers tall contradicting basically everything about it

If Zunisha can grab Onigashima with his/her/its trunk then Zunisha Should have new size compare to Onigashima's current size.

Also damn, that explosion that took Big Mom was massive- if she did survive that, it's definitely another durability feat for her.

Zoro tanking King's explosion was calced in the megatons months ago- this dwarves it. Though I doubt it'll add anything, it's at least worth checking.
Pretty sure Kings was because it actually destroyed stuff
This just made a huge blast with no way to tell what it actually damaged and how damaged it was

Pretty sure Kings was because it actually destroyed stuff
This just made a huge blast with no way to tell what it actually damaged and how damaged it was
How many bombs fell with her? One bomb blew out the bottom side half of Onigashima entirely. Which.. Also dwarves the King explosion as well-
Anyway, I assumed calcing the fireball wouldn't be impossible, since there's the rock formations around the gauge it. (Similiarly to what was done with Franky's nuke tanking)

On a side note-
Screenshot_30.jpg

Zoro's day keeps getting worse.

At least we know that "reaper" isn't Brook, since he's still with Robin. If Zoro's anywhere near where Enma heard the Shamisen, he'll likely fall where Hiyori/Orochi is- maybe not killing Orochi like he said, but Hiyori using Enma to take Orochi's head would be a good closure there. Zoro plays a part it in, Hiyori does most of it like she wanted, and Oden's blade sends Orochi to the depths.

20 km length was canon? Lmao how much that i've miss this such information
I assume "length" means its size from head to tail. Because 35km is for how tall it is from sea floor to back. Zunesha's a big one- all we'll see if it reaches Onigashima on land is LEGS

Law Hole on Wano also so deep..compare to Onigashima's height's like 3 times of Onigashima's height but the width seems like only 1/3 part of Onigashima...

I assume "length" means its size from head to tail. Because 35km is for how tall it is from sea floor to back. Zunesha's a big one- all we'll see if it reaches Onigashima on land is LEGS
I don't think so because Zunisha have two knees so 2 of his calf is around 10 km and from his thigh to his back is around 15 km
Edit : his lenght doesn't including his trunk

There's 1 nuke falling with her, but I think there's an extra frozen bomb as well? Could be just ice. If 1 bomb did all that then damn- Kaido just has NUKES stored in his basement for some reason

There's 1 nuke falling with her, but I think there's an extra frozen bomb as well? Could be just ice. If 1 bomb did all that then damn- Kaido just has NUKES stored in his basement for some reason
I mean its stated that if they all went off that it would be more destructive then straight up dropping onigashima (and even though Oda would not know the actual energy value its still dropping a literal island)
Also even Crocodile had a nuke

I mean its stated that if they all went off that it would be more destructive then straight up dropping onigashima (and even though Oda would not know the actual energy value its still dropping a literal island)
Also even Crocodile had a nuke
Yamato said that neither Onigashima nor the flower capital are safe if the bombs detonate, and that was seconds after or before Momo said it'll be no more than five minutes for them to go off.
Basically those explosives could've detonated Onigashima, the capital, and the entirety of the space between them.
Kaido really heard about ancient weapons and said "bet". But also-- if regular bombs are this destructive, IMAGINE THE UNDISCOVERED ANCIENT WEAPONS

Yamato said that neither Onigashima nor the flower capital are safe if the bombs detonate, and that was seconds after or before Momo said it'll be no more than five minutes for them to go off.
Basically those explosives could've detonated Onigashima, the capital, and the entirety of the space between them.
Kaido really heard about ancient weapons and said "bet". But also-- if regular bombs are this destructive, IMAGINE THE UNDISCOVERED ANCIENT WEAPONS
I mean I could see Pluton and Uranus having continental feats
Also remember the random explosives in the tamate box and how big of an explosion they caused for some reason everyone except the marines has access to massive bombs (somehow even buster calls do not have access to these huge explosives)

I mean I could see Pluton and Uranus having continental feats
Also remember the random explosives in the tamate box and how big of an explosion they caused for some reason everyone except the marines has access to massive bombs (somehow even buster calls do not have access to these huge explosives)
Again- absolutely unnecessary. I just find it hilarious that WG and Yonko have explosives that can one tap entire countries, and everyone still hypes Pluton up. Uranus isn't as talked about, but it still makes me look forward to seeing the Ancient Weapons in action.

BTW I think Law's attack should be recalced if possible. Considering the insane depth it is probably country level

The Hole looks clean to me, means it's not Pulver or even V Frag...Vaporization makes sense in my opinion..

It won't give anywhere near country level unless someone uses vape for it (which doesn't make any sense)
It's pretty much got the standard vaporization rules to it. The hole has no rubble or craters within it or around it, which means it's clean. And there's steam/Smoke rising upwards from within it, rather than around it like you would get a lot of rubble to create dust.
Vaporization is far less far fetched than fragmenting or pulverization. It didn't get caved in after all. Vaporization is a safer bet- until the anime clarifies on it, then it can be re-calced.

It's pretty much got the standard vaporization rules to it. The hole has no rubble or craters within it or around it, which means it's clean. And there's steam/Smoke rising upwards from within it, rather than around it like you would get a lot of rubble to create dust.
Vaporization is far less far fetched than fragmenting or pulverization. It didn't get caved in after all. Vaporization is a safer bet- until the anime clarifies on it, then it can be re-calced.
The attack when it was first shown did not look like vape in the slightest it honestly looked more like frag to me

I am honestly not sure. Law's powers partially work via spatial manipulation hax, and do not seem to fit with vaporisation, unlike Akainu, for example, so maybe he displaced the previous contents of that hole or heavily compressed it?

I'd say that pulverization is probably the best method. The ground visibly shattered, it seems like there may be dust clouds rising from it at first which fits with pulverization, and there's no statement or additional evidence of vaporization.

So during this fight Law has shown off several new abilities so far: Limited Intangibility and Size Manipulation (Via K-room; is able to wrap his sword in a layer that makes it intangible and able to increase in size); Vibration Manipulation (Able to unleash a massive shockwave on anything being pierced by his sword while enveloped by the K-room); Non-Physical Interaction (Cut Misery, who is made of pure energy in half, and defeated her); Limited Sound Manipulation (Via R-room; creates a certain area where any sound is cancelled); Limited Air Manipulation (A single swing of his sword sliced through Misery's entire body).
In Dressrosa, Law had shown a Devil Fruit technique that prevents the cut parts from coming back together (he used it on Trebol). It could be just that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back