• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece: AP Revision of High Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Fix said:
Looks good to me. The changes to Luffy are based on canon multipliers yes? Might want to make sure that is included as reasoning in the bio.
Well, about as canon as we can interpret Doflamingo's word on it.

@Dr.Fix

No, the scaling is based on scaling to the Birdcage.

@Js

Yeah, you're right. Well, Doflamingo is High 7-A regardless, so that doesn't change much.

I know but supporting feats are always good to have

Edit: looking at OBD really quick Aokiji's tsunami freezing was 1.9 gigatons so just slightly higher in High 7-A

Js250476 said:
I think Aokiji has some High 7-A feats and Doffy could break out of his causal freezing relatively fine
You mean this? Assuming the calc is correct the results would be downgraded due of Earth's size in OP is currently impossible to calculate, the result of both high end and low end would be 5 times lower.

But even by using the low end, which is 53.580 Gigatons of TNT, the low end would be downgrade to 10.716 Gigatons of TNT, which is still baseline Island level.

Assuming Aokiji is capable to perform such feat while casual, then it could be used to scale Doflamingo since he was able to took and survive Aokiji's casual freezing power.

Again, this if we make all the previous assumptions.

Captain Torch said:
@Dr.Fix
No, the scaling is based on scaling to the Birdcage.

@Js

Yeah, you're right. Well, Doflamingo is High 7-A regardless, so that doesn't change much.
For the 6-C duffy. I'm refering to Luffy moving from 7-A to High 7-A, and maybe high 7-A to 6-C.

@stefano that feat applies to yeah but I was referring to Aokiji's freezing feats at Marineford ( where he freezes the tsunamis and bay)

Both were calced at high 7-A at the OBD

On a related note why does fugitora get 300+ gigatons but the cage which tanked it only gets 85 (Which now that I'm looking at the numbers is a rather large increase from for someone who was High 7-A)?

Cage only tanked a fraction of the meteor and didn't fully stop it. Can't remember exactly what the calc said.

Damage3245 said:
I think a simpler way of summing up Luffy and Doffy is this:

Luffy: At least 7-A (base), High 7-A (G2/G3), 6-C (G4), possibly higher with other forms

Doffy: At least High 7-A (base), 6-C with strongest attacks.

Doffy and his Black Knight could easily handle base Luffy and content with G2/G3 Luffy. G4 Luffy for the most part was unharmed by Doflamingo, and stomped him in return.

Does anyone have any immediate problems with this?
I suppose that this could work.

I would've commented this earlier but I just recently joined the site. Apparently theirs a 4 day wait period before you can comment. Wouldn't Zoro scale to Pica's Devil Fruit powers? He took a puch from Pica's statue and was barely scratched by it: https://otakuorbit.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/13500942_928.jpg

I doubt Pica would use less power to defend himself then he would to mold Dressrosa.

I also noticed that Zoro's 7-A feat is flawed. Cin used 9.711952e+13 kg instead of 1.1090964e+14 kg in the actual calculation. Using the original value used for Elizabello's King punch I got 2.319922596983005e+18 joules or 554.4748 Megatons. Now I'm not a profesional calcer if their was a reason he lowered the mass Zoro's cut lifted just explain it to me.

Here's the calc so you can see the value changed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...IP_7-A_One_Piece#Zoro.27s_Daisen_Sekkai_-_7-A

I also found this calculation by Cin that changes the size of Dressrosa which changes all the major calculations: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:CinCameron20/Size_of_Dressrosa

Cmue0312 said:
I would've commented this earlier but I just recently joined the site. Apparently theirs a 4 day wait period before you can comment.
Wouldn't Zoro scale to Pica's Devil Fruit powers? He took a puch from Pica's statue and was barely scratched by it: https://otakuorbit.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/13500942_928.jpg

I doubt Pica would use less power to defend himself then he would to mold Dressrosa.
Has that attack of Pica's been calced?

Cmue0312 said:
I would've commented this earlier but I just recently joined the site. Apparently theirs a 4 day wait period before you can comment.
Wouldn't Zoro scale to Pica's Devil Fruit powers? He took a puch from Pica's statue and was barely scratched by it: https://otakuorbit.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/13500942_928.jpg

Exactly the point i have tried to make, Pica's feat should at least be scaled to his Golem Form and Zoro would be scaled as well since the latter could easily tank his attacks and overpower him as well.

And speaking about scaling, Elizabello and Chinjao were also capable to match Golem Pica's attack and overpower itin a way similar to Zoro, so even those two deserve to be scaled.

I feel like that's got to be a fallacy.

If you calced what it took for Pica to create his golem, and calced what it took for him to rearrange Dressrosa, the values would obviously be different. You're just wanting to go with the higher value because it would lead to a more impressive rating for Pica.

Instead, how about this; Pica's golem's arm was shattered by a light version of the King Punch alongside an elderly Chinjao.

The full version of the King Punch was already calced to be around High 7-A IIRC and the light version is undoubtedly less powerful.

Zoro cutting up the Pica Golem was calced to be 7-A too.

This all suggests Pica's Golem is not as powerful as what he did to move the landscape of Dressrosa around.

Damage3245 said:
If you calced what it took for Pica to create his golem, and calced what it took for him to rearrange Dressrosa, the values would obviously be different.
If he can generate Island level of power to create the Flower Hill, which is not only as tall as the Golem Pica but is much wider meaning it would have far more weight, i don't see reasons for him to be incapable to infuse the same magnitude of power intro less heavy object.

Pica's magnitude of power would be just unleash from a smaller object, but the power would remain the same.

Since one of the reasons Pica logically creates a bigger Golem is to have more destructive power, it does not make sense for him to exert the exact same amount of power from a much smaller Golem. Otherwise he'd be Island level for any tiny thing he does with manipulating stone line when he moved the walls together in the palace when he first appeared.

For Pica, the only rating that makes sense to me right now is:

7-A (Kept up with Zoro briefly in a sword fight), higher with Golems.

I haven't found any calculation of that statue but someone could do it.

I guess I see your point about him not excerting the same amount of force on less stone Damage.

As for Cin's new Dressrosa size I think it should be evaluated before the revisions are finished as they change every calculation brought up so far.

Kilofiercevids11 said:
is Luffy High 7A he is currently large mountain Level in his profile lol. which is a lowball on luffy lol
Luffy is only High 7-A without G4. He is 6-C with it, and potentially higher with his stronger variants.

Other websites generally rate him even lower than that, so it isn't that big of a lowball.

@Damage3245

Will you be able to perform the One Piece revisions soon?

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

Please remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages when necessary.

I sent a redone version of Aokiji's feat using an Earth sized planet along with Cin's new size for Dressrosa to be evaluated. If Aokiji's feat is accepted it could give us something to scale the Commanders too depending on which end is acccepted.

Changes made so far for Luffy, Law, Doffy, Katakuri, Smoothie and Cracker.

I'm thinking through which other profiles may need to be updated based on this.

I do think for Pica at least we can add a Higher qualification for when using Stone Golems since I do believe that, depending on the raw amount of material he has to work with, his Stone Golems are more powerful than his base stats.

I don't believe that should scale to the other Supreme Officers of Doffy's Crew. They should be Likely 7-A still.

Thank you for the help.

I think that the 3 main Whitebeard commanders should scale to Cracker, Smoothie and Katakuri. Mihawk should also scale to Shanks.

Jack, Inuarashi, and Nekomamushi should also scale.

I noticed that Charlotte Smoothie and Charlotte Cracker are currently "At least 6-C" though. Should they really have "at least" if the Yonkou and logia admirals are High 6-C?

The admirals should be High 6-C. The Big Mom commanders should probably only be 6-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back