• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite - Confirmed feats addition

I suppose that's about it. You and Rogger seem to be discussing scaling, I have no idea what you're talking about there, if its relevant then I ought to learn of that, too (how exciting), before updating.

I suppose that's about it. You and Rogger seem to be discussing scaling, I have no idea what you're talking about there, if its relevant then I ought to learn of that, too (how exciting), before updating.
Alright, Thanks for your input :)

If this was done by a significantly inferior character, I would agree with "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman" for LS.
The polar bear feat refers to the boar feat right? If so, I don't think Koenji is significantly inferior to white room students, I mean, he's shown comparability to Ayanokouji in terms of strength right?

Well if he didn't accept it, I'm not sure you can add it right? Unless 1 staff vote is enough for an ap upgrade. (I don't think it is but I may be wrong).

Well if he didn't accept it, I'm not sure you can add it right? Unless 1 staff vote is enough for an ap upgrade. (I don't think it is but I may be wrong).
So basically you are saying the other LS feats are not accepted considering he did not talk about them?

The polar bear feat refers to the boar feat right? If so, I don't think Koenji is significantly inferior to white room students, I mean, he's shown comparability to Ayanokouji in terms of strength right?
Current Ayanokouji > Kouenji. Ayanokouji said that he had a higher physical strength but he was outclassed in the sector of body mass by him.

Kind of yeah lol. However, can you read this one if you have time?
Well, thanks to one of my friends to speak on the matter of how bad it is for every White Room student to have a superhuman LS. Tbh that scan is pretty debated in the COTE community, not for the 4th or 5th generations, but for the generations before.

First of all, it is narratively acceptable that White Room does improve human abilities (scan in the OP). It was found that through Suzukake (a person who was in-charge of designing the curriculum for White Room) was able to make a curriculum which could increase human abilities. In the scan, you can see that capabilities of various generations improved after his training.

Well, while this does prove that White Room makes its subjects go beyond a human full potential, we still do not know when and where. In V0, it is said that Suzukake himself determined level 5 or 6 as the limit of the human development.

xKxStCO.png

A problem with Takuya, Ichika, Tsukishiro, Shiba having Superhuman LS: Now, all of these people have feats which come near to each other. We don't know where do the instructors scale or how the instructors are comparable to each other. For a lowball, let's give them the level they are confirmed to have trained in. It would be level 4. Level 4 is still lesser than level 5 or 6 (basically what is considered the limit of human development). Now, while the character who reach the "limit of human development" should basically still be superhumans (as they all should have their human abilities improved by the curriculum), we still don't know what actually is raw "peak human". For one, it can be level 2, considering how a huge part of subjects had called it quits around this time, and it can even be as big as level 4. While yes, Takuya and Ichika do have Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and scale massively above the characters who already have them, it is still not narratively enough. Having Superhuman Physical Characteristics doesn't define a Superhuman in LS.

Who scales to Superhuman narratively?: Now, a question on who actually scales to Superhuman narratively. So, without a doubt, it would be any of the people who made it to level 7, even if barely, as it would be substantiated enough. So, 4th generation students should clear this.

For 4th generation students (like Ayanokouji, Shirou, Yuuki and others who survived more): LS should be "Superhuman".
For 5th generation students (like Takuya, Ichika): LS should be "At least Athletic, likely higher"
It is a ready narrative on why the 4th generation subjects (the only subjects with the rigorous training) are beyond human limits.

I didn't, although the pages I checked already seemed to scale to bone breaking stuff anyways.

Kind of yeah lol. However, can you read this one if you have time?

It is a ready narrative on why the 4th generation subjects (the only subjects with the rigorous training) are beyond human limits.
This doesn't really help to form a knowledge base, but sure, I guess. It's not nothing.

No. I already said what I agreed with.

Back