• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite - Confirmed feats addition

I wanted to add these feats for the verse as it seems no one has added them

Ap feats;

Ayanokouji breaking bones - 375 J - 9,92 KJ - Scales to Kid Ayanokoji and Prime Ayanokoji

Breaking bones yields this much

Speed feats;

//-------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------//---------

Ichika speed blitzes Suzune while mortally injured - At least Subsonic - Scales to High tiers

Ichika blitzes Kushida - Possibly Subsonic - Scales to high tiers

//-------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------//---------

LS feats;

Teacher lifting 80-100 KG - Above average - Scales to Mid tiers and above

Sudo who has a grip strength of 82.4 kilograms - Above average - Scales to Mid tiers and above

• Ayanokouji says he can go over 100 KG easily using the right muscles - At least Above average

Kouenji lifting 200 KG - Athletic human, Likely Peak Human (Due to the fact Kouenji was stated to be doing it with "Such ease") - Scales to Ayanokoji (Current and prime) and Koenji

White Room is a facility which tries to train children from their young age to become the best. It is important to understand that White Room is not a facility which tries to polish the human capabilities, it tries to make the people go beyond the human abilities at a young age. - Superhuman - Scales to 4th generation kids

Staff votes;

Staff Agrees - DarkDragonMedeus

Staff disagrees -

Staff Neutrals -

Last edited:
Ichika speed blitzes Suzune while mortally injured - Subsonic, Possibly higher - Scales to High tiers
1. In no way is this a "possibly higher".
2. This doesn't really seem like a blitz, considering 'Suzune' literally jumps back when she sees the arm. Having something land on you is very different to a blitz.
Ayanokouji breaking bones - 375 J - 9,92 KJ - Scales to Kid Ayanokoji and Prime Ayanokoji

Breaking bones yields this much
I mean, I'd rather it be 187.5 J - 4.96 KJ due to him doing it with 2 blows.
White Room is a facility which tries to train children from their young age to become the best. It is important to understand that White Room is not a facility which tries to polish the human capabilities, it tries to make the people go beyond the human abilities at a young age. - Superhuman - Scales to the whiteroom kids and instructors (Shiba and Tsukishiro)
No, just no. Trying to make people go beyond human abilities doesn't mean those people go beyond human abilities.

Side note: It says "improvement of human abilities" not sure why you're saying "beyond human abilities".

She did this while she was on the verge of collapse
2. This doesn't really seem like a blitz, considering 'Suzune' literally jumps back when she sees the arm. Having something land on you is very different to a blitz.
I will let Reggor comment this
No? He literally smashed his leg? Then he would've go for the head
No, just no. Trying to make people go beyond human abilities doesn't mean those people go beyond human abilities.

Side note: It says "improvement of human abilities" not sure why you're saying "beyond human abilities".
Except she was said to have unrealistic strenght

Unless you know some place where you can train and perform subsonic feats IRL

Or create shockwaves with your fist

And so on

No? He literally smashed his leg? Then he would've go for the head
Eh, we still don't know how many hits he did it in, after all, it was a fight that went on for a few minutes (yes I know there were multiple people but the same thing still applies).
Except she was said to have unrealistic strenght

It'd be doing everyone a favour if you put these things in the OP.

Eh, we still don't know how many hits he did it in, after all, it was a fight that went on for a few minutes (yes I know there were multiple people but the same thing still applies).
He did it in 1 hit wtf?
It'd be doing everyone a favour if you put these things in the OP.
If you readed the series instead of comenting on something you have never touched would save us alot of trouble don't you think?

I personally would put "At least Subsonic" instead of a possibly higher.... "Possibly" and "Likely" usually are for feats that have the potential to be a whole higher tier, at least based on what I've seen
Yeah, And she did this feat while being on a state where she could barely stay awake after getting a serious beatdown from Shiba iirc

He did it in 1 hit wtf?
"After a few minutes, when the last adult fell down with his leg smashed by the baton" Isn't indicative of Ayanokouji breaking his leg with one hit.
If you readed the series instead of comenting on something you have never touched would save us alot of trouble don't you think?
Why don't you say this to the admins and mods who comment on classroom of the elite threads too? Oh.... I see...

I've seen the series.

Yeah, And she did this feat while being on a state where she could barely stay awake after getting a serious beatdown from Shiba iirc
The "At least" term fits this perfectly then. With how large the subsonic range is, I don't think you can substitute a higher tier from baseline Sub.

"After a few minutes, when the last adult fell down with his leg smashed by the baton" Isn't indicative of Ayanokouji breaking his leg with one hit.
Ayanokoji saying he could bash the skull if the guy didn't fell unconcious isn't an indicative since when?
The "At least" term fits this perfectly then. With how large the subsonic range is, I don't think you can substitute a higher tier from baseline Sub.
Sure

Ayanokoji saying he could bash the skull if the guy didn't fell unconcious isn't an indicative since when?
We were literally talking about the leg part....

This part would fall into another problem, the fact it took 2 hits.

It's literally superhuman...
Are there any superhuman LS feats showcased in the novel? Just because they have KINDA superhuman human Strength (AP) and definitely superhuman Speed doesn't mean their LS is around that level too and seeing those above average LS feats in op, it doesn't look believable at a glance. You need feats for those justification, if it's just a statement then possibly fits here without superhuman showcased in the form of LS feats. That's just my take as someone who doesn't know COTE that much but the LS justification doesn't seem substantial ENOUGH.

Are there any superhuman LS feats showcased in the novel? Just because they have KINDA superhuman human Strength (AP) and definitely superhuman Speed doesn't mean their LS is around that level too and seeing those above average LS feats in op, it doesn't look believable at a glance. You need feats for those justification, if it's just a statement then possibly fits here without superhuman showcased in the form of LS feats. That's just my take as someone who doesn't know COTE that much but the LS justification doesn't seem substantial ENOUGH.
The LS feats comes from people who are not from the White Room

The LS feats comes from people who are not from the White Room
Ok wwe're getting somewhere. Could you please send those feats that scale under superhuman Ls please since they aren't in op? And logically white room victims would be stronger than those that aren't so if the feats you show actually are superhuman then Ayanoloji can get superhuman LS

I don't get what you are saying

I did put the feats in the OP?

LS feats;

Teacher lifting 80-100 KG - Above average - Scales to Mid tiers and above

Sudo who has a grip strength of 82.4 kilograms - Above average - Scales to Mid tiers and above

• Ayanokouji says he can go over 100 KG easily using the right muscles - Above average, Possibly higher

Kouenji lifting 200 KG - Athletic human, Likely Peak Human (Due to the fact Kouenji was stated to be doing it with "Such ease") - Scales to Ayanokoji (Current and prime) and Koenji
Yea these aren't superhuman feats.... Im asking for actual superhuman feats, LS feats that no human can accomplish to finalize outright superhuman LS tier. You also said they came from those that weren't from the white room.

Yea these aren't superhuman feats.... Im asking for actual superhuman feats, LS feats that no human can accomplish to finalize outright superhuman LS tier. You also said they came from those that weren't from the white room.
The LS feats that i placed in the OP are from people who do not come from the white room

Ichika was stated to have unrealistic strenght too as in the scan that i showed too

The white room is an institute that trains children to superhuman level starting from age 4, They train strenght and intelligence

The LS feats that i placed in the OP are from people who do not come from the white room

Ichika was stated to have unrealistic strenght too as in the scan that i showed too

The white room is an institute that trains children to superhuman level starting from age 4, They train strenght and intelligence
I understand what you're saying. Thing is consistency is key. If a verse has consistent above average human Ls feats and no superhuman actual LS feats but statements only. The best you would give that verse is a "Possibly Superhuman" tier. Just because a place trains u to become superhuman doesn't mean everyone in their facility actually attained superhuman strength especially with no feats to back it up. Ichika having "unrealistic strength" is a possibly without any showing and btw that feat could just mean the person she is restraining/terrifying that made them say those words.... Is inferior to her in strength and views her as superior. Being above people who have Above Average Human LS feats doesn't make u superhuman nor is training under a place that strives to make its victims superhuman ESPECIALLY when tgere is no showing of superhuman feats.

Btw change "Above Average Human, Possibly Higher" in Ls to "At least" for the same reasons I stated for subsonic

No, when Amasawa ran towards her, Suzune sensed "extreme danger", it is all her abilities. Amasawa actually tried to attack her then as well. And finally, when she grabbed Suzune, that's the moment she blitzed her. She herself said that it was impossible, to the point where Amasawa grabbing her was absolutely the next thing she knew. She ran at speeds which were visible to her, and she has an ability which somehow allows her to sense dangers and COTE characters also happen to have insane intuition, to the point where Suzune didn't consider Amasawa's intuition-based predictions even impressive (until she began to manhandle her in the few moments), but that's for a different thread.
Tbh, no, bone density doesn't work like a solid material (it is a matrix of calcium salts and proteins), it has a non-pliable matrix and you will need to apply the same amount of force every time to actually just crack it.
Nope, this is just for the students of the Level 10, who have gone beyond the human limit even after the superhuman training they received.
Read the entire scan, Suzukake designed it because subjects were hitting their peaks but he made them go beyond it, it is an outright superhuman statement and it is even accepted on the wiki lol.

Well yes, Kouenji lifted a plump Wild Boar and swung it around with ease. I got the result to be around Class 1 but the calc awaits evaluation, however, the clip of the video itself is convincing enough.

Speed feats;

Ichika speed blitzes Suzune while mortally injured - At least Subsonic - Scales to High tiers

Ichika blitzes Kushida - Subsonic - Scales to high tiers

First one isn't a blitz at all. Second one might be, might not be- I'd list it as a possibly in the void of something better.

White Room is a facility which tries to train children from their young age to become the best. It is important to understand that White Room is not a facility which tries to polish the human capabilities, it tries to make the people go beyond the human abilities at a young age. - Superhuman - Scales to the whiteroom kids and instructors (Shiba and Tsukishiro)
This does not mention going beyond human abilities at a young age. The provided quote just says it improves upon human abilities.

Unrealistic in what context? Aren't these children? Otherwise, maybe, could use it as a possibly without more explicit stuff.

Also:

So, I put it possibly subsonic?
Yep.

Unrealistic in what context? Aren't these children? Otherwise, maybe, could use it as a possibly without more explicit stuff.
Kouenji who isn't from the white room is able to lift a big and plump boar with no visible issue

Albert is capable of running so fast he appears to be a blur

Kouenji can do the same as his legs was stated to be blur

These feats are from people who are not from the white room

Ichika upscales massively Albert who can run fast enough to be blur, With this I believe she is easily subsonic based on her feat against Kushida
Also:

Yep.
What i said above

Kouenji was also stated to be far above Super High school student by Ayanokoji himself in pure strenght

White room basically turns people into superhumans

While Ichika is inferior to Kouenji in LS, I still firmly believe Whiteroom kids should have a superhuman LS as a minimum

Well, thanks to one of my friends to speak on the matter of how bad it is for every White Room student to have a superhuman LS. Tbh that scan is pretty debated in the COTE community, not for the 4th or 5th generations, but for the generations before.

First of all, it is narratively acceptable that White Room does improve human abilities (scan in the OP). It was found that through Suzukake (a person who was in-charge of designing the curriculum for White Room) was able to make a curriculum which could increase human abilities. In the scan, you can see that capabilities of various generations improved after his training.

Well, while this does prove that White Room makes its subjects go beyond a human full potential, we still do not know when and where. In V0, it is said that Suzukake himself determined level 5 or 6 as the limit of the human development.

xKxStCO.png

A problem with Takuya, Ichika, Tsukishiro, Shiba having Superhuman LS: Now, all of these people have feats which come near to each other. We don't know where do the instructors scale or how the instructors are comparable to each other. For a lowball, let's give them the level they are confirmed to have trained in. It would be level 4. Level 4 is still lesser than level 5 or 6 (basically what is considered the limit of human development). Now, while the character who reach the "limit of human development" should basically still be superhumans (as they all should have their human abilities improved by the curriculum), we still don't know what actually is raw "peak human". For one, it can be level 2, considering how a huge part of subjects had called it quits around this time, and it can even be as big as level 4. While yes, Takuya and Ichika do have Superhuman Physical Characteristics, and scale massively above the characters who already have them, it is still not narratively enough. Having Superhuman Physical Characteristics doesn't define a Superhuman in LS.

Who scales to Superhuman narratively?: Now, a question on who actually scales to Superhuman narratively. So, without a doubt, it would be any of the people who made it to level 7, even if barely, as it would be substantiated enough. So, 4th generation students should clear this.

For 4th generation students (like Ayanokouji, Shirou, Yuuki and others who survived more): LS should be "Superhuman".
For 5th generation students (like Takuya, Ichika): LS should be "At least Athletic, likely higher"

Why didn't you lead with these if your intent is to vehemently upgrade them like this

Neither of those blur feats are strongly indicative of subsonic speed. Albert's can be outright disproven as anything remotely close to that, his blurring is a matter of perspective. One's leg's being a blur is not the same as blitzing someone. I would still regard the speed of "possibly Subsonic" as a generous interpretation.

The polar bear is an excellent feat, almost definitely Peak Human in terms of LS. If this was done by a significantly inferior character, I would agree with "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman" for LS.

Why didn't you lead with these if your intent is to vehemently upgrade them like this

Neither of those blur feats are strongly indicative of subsonic speed. Albert's can be outright disproven as anything remotely close to that, his blurring is a matter of perspective. One's leg's being a blur is not the same as blitzing someone. I would still regard the speed of "possibly Subsonic" as a generous interpretation.

The polar bear is an excellent feat, almost definitely Peak Human in terms of LS. If this was done by a significantly inferior character, I would agree with "At least Peak Human, possibly Superhuman" for LS.
Alright, So, Possibly subsonic rating

And Peak human, Likely superhuman for 4th generation right?

May i apply the changes then? Or do you have anything else to say?

Back