• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm getting tired of having to redo the scaling chain constantly, especially speed. Rather than continuing this thread with AP/Speed and making a Part 2, I'm just splitting it into 3 separate threads. Sorry for how messy this all is.

This first one will cover AP and the multipliers.

Keep in mind, the thread didn't take 5 months to come out, it was the scaling sandboxes. Due to repeated bullshit, I'm just saving at least the AP sandbox for after the main points are concluded. It should be faster that way.

Oh, and please remember not to rehash the same arguments without new evidence. I just want to get that out of the way so this thread doesn't last as long as the months-long discussion about it.

Making the Demon Mark Consistent​

We honestly have no reason to believe that Demon Mark isn't a consistent multiplier, especially since 2nd Demon Mark was already accepted as being a 2x amp, and nothing suggests there's some wild gap in power between each appearance.

The only Demon Mark on our profiles that diverges massively from Meliodas' base is his Danafor key, but I can debunk this gap pretty quickly; base Unsealed Meliodas was able to survive Derieri's 54th Combo Star and Monspeet's Hell Phoenix, despite both attacks surpassing the attack power of his enlarged Demon Mark. Meliodas in this key can damage opponents stronger/more durable than him.

Explanation​

The Red Demon's 63 megaton feat was debunked in another thread. Also, Tarmiel's calculation has been upgraded to 10.3 Teratons.

BoS Characters​

We have this feat, where Albion slices a mountain in two. This places Albion and Ash Hendrickson (also Demon Meliodas, to a lesser extent, since he hurt a weakened Hendy far beyond Gideon or King's attack power) at over 67.7 megatons.

It's stated that Ash Hendrickson's power is simply Red Demon Hendrickson + a Grey Demon, which have been damaged by the likes of Gilthunder and Howzer. So Meliodas and co are just under 34 megatons. Supporting this, Helbram, whose magic was stated to be on par with a Holy Knight Captain at the time, has a 15.8 megaton feat.

Ban is accepted as being half as powerful as Meliodas here and in the previous thread, so anyone who physically scales to him is just under 17 megatons. Although far inferior to 17 megatons, it's also worth noting the Red Demon that Ban fought and killed has an almost 3.6 megaton feat.

Ten Commandments Arc - Onwards (Upscaling)​

This one is a bit more complicated.

Tarmiel created an ocean, which was accepted as 10.3 teratons (Country level).

Margaret was explicitly the perfect match for Ludoshel's magic power, yet even a weakened True Body Ludoshel did much more damage to a Crisis-amped Original Demon than Margoshel could perform on Chandler, Cusack and Zeldris. So we've agreed that all the Goddesses are >>>2x their vessels. 20.61 teratons (Country level).

Estarossa is accepted as being 1/2th the Archangel's vessels, which is substantiated by the fact that he was equal to them after absorbing a single Commandment. Estarossa = Post-Revival Meliodas. 5.15 teratons (Small Country level+).

The 2nd Demon Mark 4x multiplier was accepted here. 20.61 teratons (Country level).

2nd Mark Meliodas couldn't damage the Gloom Cocoon, and one-shot it by just transforming into Assault Mode (which actually occurred after Mel amped it even more with negative energy). Tristan, on the other hand, could already damage the cocoon (placing him above 2nd Mark) and merely sliced it in two with a 2-3 times Enchanter amp (see below for details). So, Assault Mode scales above Enchanter Tristan. 41.22 teratons (Country level).

Chandler, Cusack and Margoshel are all >>> Assault Mode Meliodas (who's superior to 2nd Mark), and Zeldris is comparable to an extent. 41.22 teratons (Country level).

Original Demon is Chandler + Cusack with an automatic crisis amp. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

Weakened True Ludoshel stomped Original Demon, as I said previously. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

Zeldris' 2nd Mark is 82.44 teratons (Country level+). This is substantiated by his performance against Mael, who's stronger than Ludoshel and Original Demon.

Post-Purgatory Meliodas stomped weakened DK Zeldris, who's logically stronger than Zeldris, wasn't far inferior to Demon King Meliodas (who god stomped Mael and almost killed Zeldris with one shot), and did about the same damage to him as Elizabeth (who's comparable to or stronger than the Archangels). 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

2nd Mark is 329.76 teratons (Large Country level).

50% DK alone Post-Purgatory Ban could fight PDK to the same extent as 2nd Mark Meliodas and King (who is, in fact, superior to base Post-Purgatory Meliodas because he's > Dahlia, who was as strong or stronger than 1st Mark Meliodas). 50% DK stomped Ban and Wild (who's stronger than Ban), and 100% DK is twice as strong, but weaker than PDK. 659.52 teratons (Large Country level+).
Demon King briefly stopped an attack from the Sins while his magic was nullified. So this is Diane w/Gideon (who hurt Chimera Indura) + Post-Purgatory Assault Mode Meliodas (who scales above 2nd Mark) + The Ultimate One Escanor (who above 100% DK) + Ban + King. 1.73124 petatons (Continent level).

Ten Commandments Arc - Onwards (Downscaling)​

Basically, I'm just taking this scaling and refitting it.

Estarossa = 5.15 teratons (Small Country level+).

Derieri = 2.6 teratons (Small Country level).

Base Unsealed Meliodas = 0.64 teratons (Large Island level+)

Galand could survive a serious beat down from Unsealed Mel and somewhat fight the Archangels, so he should be around this league rather than scaling to characters that he absolutely stomped. I think he and everyone in this section should have an at most, though.

Enchantment/Destroyer Amplification​

Lancelot explains this simply; when magic is added to a weapon (like so), its destructive power is amplified exponentially. Enchanter-type magic increases its destructive power 2 to 3-fold, while Destroyer-type is nearly 10x more powerful. This explicitly applies to the weapon itself when used in conjunction, not the magic imbued within, also meaning that this shouldn't be applicable to Full Counter amps.

Fortunately, there is a list of what magic actually qualifies as Destroyer/Enchanter. So I think we should have criteria for the amps.

Is it applicable?: As I said before, it's imbued within a weapon and increases the weapon's destructive power by imbuing it with magical traits. So, something like this or this isn't applicable. Additionally, this doesn't apply to a character's fists, as Percival could do that in the first few chapters.

Does it change the balance of power?: When Percival used an Enchanter amp, he could carve apart Cernuous' antlers with ease, despite only scratching them prior. As an example, Gilthunder (whose power is equal to Meliodas) commonly fights Meliodas with and without imbuing his weapon, yet it hardly changes their fight.

Outliers: Just because, for example, Demon King's Destroyer-amplified slashes did even less damage than his and (notice the hole in his stomach) Escanor's punches, does this mean a character shouldn't have Destroyer amps in general? No, that just means it's inconsistency, and DK should still have a 10x amp on his AP. However, characters like Gilthunder consistently don't display the amp during the prior to the Defensive Battle for Liones arc.

What invalidates the amp?: Meliodas' Full Counter only reflects indirect magic attacks, so it logically can't be applied to the amps. However, the attack reflecting off something like Perfect Cube is fine since that would rebound the entire destructive force of the attack.

Do they commonly use a weapon?: Elizabeth never uses a weapon, but does have the ability to amplify their attack power, while Mael/Estarossa can imbue his fists with Darkness/Light for Killing Saucer and did use a weapon at one point (just not in the series). Should they be given the amp?

I did have a list of all the instances of Enchanters/Destroyer magic amps in the series, but I lost it in editing. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have yet to see an instance that'd boost a characters scaling. We can just discuss that shit here.

Miscellaneous​

Combining Albion's Profiles​

At this point, there's no need for an Albion I and II profile since their the main point of everyone's AP. They should just be combined.

Downgrading Pre-Purgatory Ban's Durability​

Ban can't take hits from Unsealed Base Meliodas, even while amped by Snatch (simultaneously weakening Meliodas). He's a massive glass cannon who (despite weirdly being able to survive his own attack recoil) gets half his body obliterated by Dale, and stabbed fodder Holy Knights/children with pitchforks.

To my knowledge, his only real durability feat is surviving after Elaine pushed him off the Sacred Tree, but even that was mostly because the forest was stopping him from getting killed. So he can't even survive that.

His durability should just be Unknown.

But this absolutely doesn't apply to Post-Purgatory Ban, who actually does have AP comparable to his durability.

Scaling Magic Power​

Fun fact. Derieri has a magic power of 1,500, and Izraf has a magic power of 2,080. Does this mean Izraf > Derieri.

No, because they focus on different types of magic. So let's get another comparison.

Estarossa (whose magic is greater than his physicals) has a magic power of 3,000, and King's magic is 3,370.

Basically, we shouldn't just automatically assume someone is more powerful than another character simply by virtue of having superior magic power.

I will elaborate on the characters affected by this later.

Last edited:
To be honest
Elizabeth reason kinda weak to be put there.
I guess her reason should be change to this scan due she can harm first stage form of demon king zeldris. (Still in 164 teratons)

Also there is no multiplier for favor indura? Due being state massively stronger than derieri or monspeet induras (i am just think that massively word should be fair to put in 2 times stronger) that beast indura should be put in the same level of ludociel 82 teratons. And favor above them

How is it weak? She literally had more effect on both of them combined than Ludoshel had on a single one with light magic, even forcing them to transform in order to resist her abilities (at which point they only began to overwhelm her due to transforming).

Harming DK would just be circular scaling.

Chimera Indura just scales above Indura Derieri and co. There's no multiplier.

How is it weak? She literally had more effect on both of them combined than Ludoshel had on a single one with light magic, even forcing them to transform in order to resist her abilities (at which point they only began to overwhelm her due to transforming).

Harming DK would just be circular scaling.

Chimera Indura just scales above Indura Derieri and co. There's no multiplier.
This is the scaling chain right so I agree. What would the scaling chain look ap wise with the enchantments?

What invalidates the amp?: Meliodas' Full Counter only reflects indirect magic attacks, so it logically can't be applied to the amps. However, the attack reflecting off something like Perfect Cube is fine since that would rebound the entire destructive force of the attack.
Meliodas was able to FC twigo sword slashes so maybe FC can be used.

No I didn't.
This one is going to be more controversial, even to the point where I (who introduced the multiplier) disagree with it. Basically, 2nd Mark Meliodas couldn't damage the Gloom Cocoon, and one-shot it by just transforming into Assault Mode (which actually occurred after Mel amped it even more with negative energy). Tristan, on the other hand, could already damage an amped cocoon and merely sliced it in two with a 2-3 times amp (see below for details). I disagree because slicing something like butter isn't really indicative of insufficient strength to destroy it. 41.22 teratons (Country level).

Chandler, Cusack and Margoshel are all >>> Assault Mode Meliodas, and Zeldris is comparable to an extent. 41.22 teratons (Country level).

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is 164.88 teratons (Large Country level).

Assault Mode Post-Purgatory = 1.319 Petatons (Continent level).
Anyway, who gets enchanters is a bit of a loaded question rn, since nobody is really commenting on the criteria about characters who don't use weapons.

I'm getting tired of having to redo the scaling chain constantly, especially speed. Rather than continuing this thread with AP/Speed and making a Part 2, I'm just splitting it into 3 separate threads. Sorry for how messy this all is.
Np

This first one will cover AP and the multipliers.
Noice

Keep in mind, the thread didn't take 5 months to come out, it was the scaling sandboxes. Due to repeated bullshit, I'm just saving at least the AP sandbox for after the main points are concluded. It should be faster that way.

Oh, and please remember not to rehash the same arguments without new evidence. I just want to get that out of the way so this thread doesn't last as long as the months-long discussion about it.
Ok

We honestly have no reason to believe that Demon Mark isn't a consistent multiplier, especially since 2nd Demon Mark was already accepted as being a 2x amp, and nothing suggests there's some wild gap in power between each appearance.
I agree Ban was Also blitzed by it despite having 2x Mel’s physicals

The only Demon Mark on our profiles that diverges massively from Meliodas' base is his Danafor key, but I can debunk this gap pretty quickly; base Unsealed Meliodas was able to survive Derieri's 54th Combo Star and Monspeet's Hell Phoenix, despite both attacks surpassing the attack power of his enlarged Demon Mark. Meliodas in this key can damage opponents stronger/more durable than him.
Agreed

Explanation​

The Red Demon's 63 megaton feat was debunked in another thread. Also, Tarmiel's calculation has been upgraded to 10.3 Teratons.
Agreed too it’s been discussed and accepted already

BoS Characters​

We have this feat, where Albion slices a mountain in two. This places Albion and Ash Hendrickson (also Demon Meliodas, to a lesser extent, since he hurt a weakened Hendy far beyond Gideon or King's attack power) at over 67.7 megatons.
I agree with the New measures for the calc

It's stated that Ash Hendrickson's power is simply Red Demon Hendrickson + a Grey Demon, which have been damaged by the likes of Gilthunder and Howzer. So Meliodas and co are just under 34 megatons. Supporting this, Helbram, whose magic was stated to be on par with a Holy Knight Captain at the time, has a 15.8 megaton feat.
Isn’t his power red demon + Grey demon + his base power ? Would make more sense to me
Helbram’s feat seems good

Ban is accepted as being half as powerful as Meliodas here and in the previous thread, so anyone who physically scales to him is just under 17 megatons. Although far inferior to 17 megatons, it's also worth noting the Red Demon that Ban fought and killed has an almost 3.6 megaton feat.
Agreed

Ten Commandments Arc - Onwards (Upscaling)​

This one is a bit more complicated.

Tarmiel created an ocean, which was accepted as 10.3 teratons (Country level).

Margaret was explicitly the perfect match for Ludoshel's magic power, yet even a weakened True Body Ludoshel did much more damage to a Crisis-amped Original Demon than Margoshel could perform on Chandler, Cusack and Zeldris. So we've agreed that all the Goddesses are >>>2x their vessels. 20.61 teratons (Country level).
Agreed 2x is a lowball too

Estarossa is accepted as being 1/2th the Archangel's vessels, which is substantiated by the fact that he was equal to them after absorbing a single Commandment. Estarossa = Post-Revival Meliodas. 5.15 teratons (Small Country level+).
Agreed

The 2nd Demon Mark 4x multiplier was accepted here. 20.61 teratons (Country level).
To avoid confusion DM1 = 2x and DM2 = 2x

This one is going to be more controversial, even to the point where I (who introduced the multiplier) disagree with it. Basically, 2nd Mark Meliodas couldn't damage the Gloom Cocoon, and one-shot it by just transforming into Assault Mode (which actually occurred after Mel amped it even more with negative energy). Tristan, on the other hand, could already damage an amped cocoon and merely sliced it in two with a 2-3 times amp (see below for details). I disagree because slicing something like butter isn't really indicative of insufficient strength to destroy it. 41.22 teratons (Country level).
I can agree With the multiplier as he needed the enchantment for a full cut even though it isn’t representative of his lvl lf power we just know for a fact His power lvl doesn’t hold a candle to his mom’s
Chandler, Cusack and Margoshel are all >>> Assault Mode Meliodas, and Zeldris is comparable to an extent. 41.22 teratons (Country level).
With their special forms and Using more of God’s power too

Original Demon is Chandler + Cusack with an automatic crisis amp. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).
Agreed

Weakened True Ludoshel stomped Original Demon, as I said previously. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).
Agreed

Zeldris' 2nd Mark is 82.44 teratons (Country level+). This is substantiated by his performance against Mael, who's stronger than Ludoshel.
Should be noted with Rage Power In this scene

We accepted that Elizabeth is twice as powerful as True Body Ludoshel for overpowering the Induras simultaneously. She's also stated to be equal to or stronger than the Archangels in-universe and by Nabaka. 164.88 teratons (Large Country level).
Heavily agreed she is goated

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas is 164.88 teratons (Large Country level).
Yeah

Post-Purgatory Meliodas stomped weakened DK Zeldris, who's logically stronger than Zeldris, wasn't far inferior to Demon King Meliodas (who god stomped Mael and almost killed Zeldris with one shot), and did about the same damage to him as Elizabeth. Plus, we already accept him being > Elizabeth on the profile. 164.88 teratons (Large Country level).
Agreed

2nd Mark is 659.52 teratons (Large Country level+).
Ye

Post-Purgatory Ban could fight PDK to the same extent as 2nd Mark Meliodas and King (who is, in fact, superior to base Post-Purgatory Meliodas because he's > Dahlia, who was as strong or stronger than 1st Mark Meliodas). 50% DK stomped Ban and Wild (who's stronger than Ban), and 100% DK is twice as strong. 1.319 Petatons (Continent level).
Agreed

Assault Mode Post-Purgatory = 1.319 Petatons (Continent level).
Agreed

Demon King briefly stopped an attack from the Sins while his magic was nullified. So this is Diane w/Gideon (who hurt Chimera Indura) + Assault Mode Meliodas + The Ultimate One Escanor + Ban + King. >4.03958 Petatons (Continent level+).
Agreed

Ten Commandments Arc - Onwards (Downscaling)​

Basically, I'm just taking this scaling and refitting it.

Estarossa = 5.15 teratons (Small Country level+).

Derieri = 2.6 teratons (Small Country level).

Base Unsealed Meliodas = 0.64 teratons (Large Island level+)

Galand could survive a serious beat down from Unsealed Mel and somewhat fight the Archangels, so he should be around this league rather than scaling to characters that he absolutely stomped. I think he and everyone in this section should have an at most, though.
Agreed Galand is inconsistant sometimes tho idk What to think about him

Lancelot explains this simply; when magic is added to a weapon (like so), its destructive power is amplified exponentially. Enchanter-type magic increases its destructive power 2 to 3-fold, while Destroyer-type is nearly 10x more powerful. This explicitly applies to the weapon itself when used in conjunction, not the magic imbued within, also meaning that this shouldn't be applicable to Full Counter amps.

Fortunately, there is a list of what magic actually qualifies as Destroyer/Enchanter.
I agree with Both as they are explicitly stated

Is it applicable?: As I said before, it's imbued within a weapon and increases the weapon's destructive power by imbuing it with magical traits. So, something like this or this isn't applicable. Additionally, this doesn't apply to a character's fists, as Percival could do that in the first few chapters.
Agreed

Does it change the balance of power?: When Percival used an Enchanter amp, he could carve apart Cernuous' antlers with ease, despite only scratching them prior. As an example, Gilthunder (whose power is equal to Meliodas) commonly fights Meliodas with and without imbuing his weapon, yet it hardly changes their fight.
It does pretty consistantly God tiers Would reach H 6-A with these amps

Outliers: Just because, for example, Demon King's Destroyer-amplified slashes did even less damage than his and (notice the hole in his stomach) Escanor's punches, does this mean a character shouldn't have Destroyer amps in general? No, that just means it's inconsistency, and DK should still have a 10x amp on his AP.
Pretty much everyone should get an enchantment key

What invalidates the amp?: Meliodas' Full Counter only reflects indirect magic attacks, so it logically can't be applied to the amps. However, the attack reflecting off something like Perfect Cube is fine.
Percival scales to his enchantment in durability then yaaaay
I agree with these amps not getting applied to FC
I did have a list of all the instances of Enchanters/Destroyer magic amps in the series, but I lost it in editing. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have yet to see an instance that'd boost a characters scaling. We can just discuss that shit here.
Yeah

Miscellaneous​

Combining Albion's Profiles​

At this point, there's no need for an Albion I and II profile since their the main point of everyone's AP. They should just be combined.
An « Albions » profile would be better i agree

Downgrading Pre-Purgatory Ban's Durability​

Ban can't take hits from Unsealed Base Meliodas, even while amped by Snatch (simultaneously weakening Meliodas). He's a massive glass cannon who (despite weirdly being able to survive his own attack recoil) gets half his body obliterated by Dale, and stabbed fodder Holy Knights/children with pitchforks.

To my knowledge, his only real durability feat is surviving after Elaine pushed him off the Sacred Tree, but even that was mostly because the forest was stopping him from getting killed. So he can't even survive that.
1000‰ agreed

His durability should just be Unknown.
Yeah except for Post Purgatory and CBL

But this absolutely doesn't apply to Post-Purgatory Ban, who actually does have AP comparable to his durability.
AGREED

Scaling Magic Power​

Fun fact. Derieri has a magic power of 1,500, and Izraf has a magic power of 2,080. Does this mean Izraf > Derieri.

No, because they focus on different types of magic. So let's get another comparison.

Estarossa (whose magic is greater than his physicals) has a magic power of 3,000, and King's magic is 3,370.

Basically, we shouldn't just automatically assume someone is more powerful than another character simply by virtue of having superior magic power.

I will elaborate on the characters affected by this later.
Agreed

Top tiers would reach High 6-A values with enchantments

I agree with all the multipliers they are either stated directly or obvious

I agree with the scaling chain too as It’s based on accepted calcs nothing looks wrong the thing that deserves a discussion is Tristan cutting vs AM blowing thing

We accepted that Elizabeth is twice as powerful as True Body Ludoshel for overpowering the Induras simultaneously. She's also stated to be equal to or stronger than the Archangels in-universe and by Nabaka. 164.88 teratons (Large Country level).
This does not work
It's like granting isshiki two times the value of naruto and sasuke foe overpowering them simultaneously.
I don't think scaling like this is
2nd Mark is 659.52 teratons (Large Country level+).
Any reason for this?
Demon King briefly stopped an attack from the Sins while his magic was nullified. So this is Diane w/Gideon (who hurt Chimera Indura) + Assault Mode Meliodas + The Ultimate One Escanor + Ban + King. >4.03958 Petatons (Continent level+
This is frankly not it.
Briefly stopping an attack does not mean you scale. Also he was injured by attacks way weaker than this
So I hope no one is scaling to this

I should also say, I don't fully agree with upscaling such as this as in fact they never showed anything this close in the series so upscaling and stacking everyone from a single feat is pretty shaky.

Do they commonly use a weapon?: Elizabeth never uses a weapon, but does have the ability to amplify their attack power, while Mael/Estarossa can imbue his fists with Darkness/Light for Killing Saucer and did use a weapon at one point (just not in the series). Should they be given the amp?
I think we should generalise the use of enchantments in profiles and give the amp to everyone applying it in VS threads only when they use weapons In character

Isn’t his power red demon + Grey demon + his base power ? Would make more sense to me
Red Demon Hendrickson was a match for Meliodas. Physically, human Hendrickson was actually weaker than Ban, but his magic was superior to even Zaratras.
Should be noted with Rage Power In this scene
I more meant the stuff before his rage power.
Yes.
This does not work
It's like granting isshiki two times the value of naruto and sasuke foe overpowering them simultaneously.
She didn't just overpower them simultaneously, she fired a magic blast. We accept stuff like one blast severely injuring two characters, or two characters failing to stop one blast.
Any reason for this?
Yes. I already explained that it was accepted in a previous thread.
Briefly stopping an attack does not mean you scale.
He stopped it for Gowther's entire speech while his magic was nullified. Not only that, but it was getting snuffed out for a moment.
Also he was injured by attacks way weaker than this
No he wasn't, because Britannia DK =/= PDK (his youthful form as Zeldris). Literally the only thing BDK was hit by is a much stronger version of this same attack.

Also, his body here is just made of rock.
I should also say, I don't fully agree with upscaling such as this as in fact they never showed anything this close in the series so upscaling and stacking everyone from a single feat is pretty shaky.
Tell that to Black Clover or lots of other verses out there.

Last edited:
So, is this DK's scaling Asura?

DK Brit: At Most 4.03958 Petatons (Briefly stopping the Sin Combo Attack)

DK Prime: At Least 1.319 Petatons (Since he's still portrayed as more or less stronger than Assault Mode Meliodas, and The One Escanor)

DK Zeldris Form 2 / 50% DK: 659.52 teratons

DK Zeldris Form 1 / DK Meliodas: 164.88 teratons

This does not work
Even without this she already scaled to first stage demon king which also in 164 teratons, so it has no problem
Any reason for this?
It was second demon mark,
Base = 164.88 teratons
Demon mark 1 = 329.76 teratons
Demon mark 2 = 659.52 teratons
This is frankly not it.
Briefly stopping an attack does not mean you scale. Also he was injured by attacks way weaker than this
Literally no one scalling on this beside only brittania demon king, also the ruler ability of demon king has passive function absorbing all of magic to strengthten his power. And demon king also could absorb those

He FC’d the air slash
Meaning
This does not work

Any reason for this?

This is frankly not it.

But Elizabeth is stronger than ludoceil even by his own admission.
Red Demon Hendrickson was a match for Meliodas. Physically, human Hendrickson was actually weaker than Ban, but his magic was superior to even Zaratras.

Yes.

She didn't just overpower them simultaneously, she fired a magic blast. We accept stuff like one blast severely injuring two characters.

He stopped it for Gowther's entire speech while his magic was nullified.

No he wasn't. Britannia DK =/= PDK.

Also what would DK Britannia ap be with magic would it double?
So, is this DK's scaling Asura?

DK Brit: At Most 4.03958 Petatons (Briefly stopping the Sin Combo Attack)

DK Prime: At Least 1.319 Petatons (Since he's still portrayed as more or less stronger than Assault Mode Meliodas, and The One Escanor)

DK Zeldris Form 2 / 50% DK: 659.52 teratons

DK Zeldris Form 1 / DK Meliodas: 164.88 teratons
Don’t forget the enchantment multiplier

Where’s the sandbox?

This does not work
She scales to DK

Overpowering 2 values at once mean you scale to these 2 values

Any reason for this?
X2 amp

This is frankly not it.
AP and Durability aren’t necessarily correlated
Him being able to contend for a few moments with the attack would make him scale

Using multipliers is perfectly fine
I mean Escanor was going to vape an Ocean cuz he was horny all the calcs of the thread are accepted already and consistant We apply the same logic for every verse

Also no one scales to this directly at this point of the story except LOTL that scale to the FC’d attack

Mel scales to Arthur (the agreed 5-B dude) Btw

Also what would DK Britannia ap be with magic would it double?
BDK can't even use a weapon.
Where’s the sandbox?
I just explained that I'm finishing it after since it got ****** up.
I mean Escanor was going to vape an Ocean cuz he was horny all the calcs of the thread are accepted already and consistant We apply the same logic for every verse
He wasn't. We confirmed in the translation thread that he was just vaporizing sea water.

He wasn't. We confirmed in the translation thread that he was just vaporizing sea water.
I mean with his magic not enchantment. Should his ap be likely higher with his magic not being cut?

Yes.

She didn't just overpower them simultaneously, she fired a magic blast. We accept stuff like one blast severely injuring two characters, or two characters failing to stop one blast.

He stopped it for Gowther's entire speech while his magic was nullified. Not only that, but it was getting snuffed out for a moment.

No he wasn't, because Britannia DK =/= PDK (his youthful form as Zeldris). Literally the only thing BDK was hit by is a much stronger version of this same attack.

Also, his body here is just made of rock.

Isn’t LOTL Moon lvl ?

ok for the Rage power thing

ok for Hendrikson

I completely forgot it yeah i even translated it 💀😹

We also have no reason to believe that every single Demon Mark is the same Multiplier... Do you have an evidence that all Demon Marks are an equal amp?

Explanation​

I mean I already explained why the new version of that calc is flawed and can't be used...
Where and how?

Fortunately, there is a list of what magic actually qualifies as Destroyer/Enchanter. So I think we should have criteria for the amps.

Outliers: Just because, for example, Demon King's Destroyer-amplified slashes did even less damage than his and (notice the hole in his stomach) Escanor's punches, does this mean a character shouldn't have Destroyer amps in general? No, that just means it's inconsistency, and DK should still have a 10x amp on his AP. However, characters like Gilthunder consistently don't display the amp during the prior to the Defensive Battle for Liones arc.

It's extremely inconsistent, so I would argue not to use it

When are enchantments used for durability?
When a character withstands it without the instance being completely illogical.
I mean with his magic not enchantment. Should his ap be likely higher with his magic not being cut?
We've already discussed this. He doesn't upscale due to being inferior to the attack.
Is this about those sins vacation?
Do you ever check it @Makai64100?
We did. I'll go find it.

Edit: Nvm.
Isn’t LOTL Moon lvl ?
I forgot about her. Give me a moment.
What is lotl?
Lady of the Lake.
We also have no reason to believe that every single Demon Mark is the same Multiplier... Do you have an evidence that all Demon Marks are an equal amp?
It's literally the same transformation. Do you have evidence that the same transformation gives a different multiplier each time?
I mean I already explained why the new version of that calc is flawed and can't be used...
That was the previous 20 teraton one.
Where and how?
You were literally one of the people who accepted it.
It's extremely inconsistent, so I would argue not to use it
No. Inconsistency shouldn't automatically invalidate the multiplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back