• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An infinite supply of magic, yes. But that falls into the exact problem I just mentioned
I don't fully understand the problem, but the character uses his infinite energy to create a lake with infinite meaning/magic. Likewise, this applies to Purgatory. It is Chaos that creates purgatory (i know we're not discussing whether Chaos creates Purgatory or not here, I just mentioned it as an example). Since this has been discussed before, I don't dwell on it much, but as a result, isn't there a Creation Feat here?

Clover's point is that Chaos is not using this infinite supply of energy to create the lake. At least that's what I understood from what he said

He just transfers the infinite supply of energy he has into the lake or something like that, that's all. Which will only go under infinite stamina.
Well, if that's the case, I don't think he's transferring his energy to her. Because Chaos creates it directly. More precisely, there is an expression "Wrought from Chaos" for the lake. Frankly, I think this is a success of creation. But either way, I don't think this will be a transfer of energy.

Sometimes evidence is worth more than just empty words, we have evidence for Chaos to be tier 3, there's no reason for him not to be and speaking what is "hyperbole" will not solve it.

Blover BRA

Nah, but I'm following the thread, and when I have the chance and desire to go through the OP in more depth, I'll comment my opinions then.

I didn't want to use the creation of purgatory, but as I said previously that I would just put it to end this discussion, I took the arguments used previously. I don't know if I caught all the arguments used

No arguments here are mine, but I'll add a few things to it

Here's those raws. This confirms that purgatory was created by chaos and this was translated by a translator another interesting thing is that it's an infinite space-time dimension Here and the lowest value for it is low 2c here so I am proposing low 2c chaos via reality warping. Although it can be argued that chaos characters can destroy dimensions as shown when Arthur sliced through cath's dimension. here
Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time[14]. Even Cath after absorb fragment of Chaos can create a dimension[5]), Space-
Edit Here
Sorry for taking so much Time i was supposed to go to sleep

Cath, a being born of Chaos, is a creature of purgatory, making the connection between Chaos and purgatory even more evident. In chapter 339, the Lady of the Lake says that Cath Palug, after being defeated by Chaos, was banished and then sealed by the gods. Well, he was banished from somewhere and everything indicates that he was from purgatory, since he is a creature from there and that is the realm of Chaos.

This isn't mine either, it's obvious
"I'm not saying I agree or disagree with the upgrade, as I am neutral as of now, but according to Makai's translations, the specific wordings used when purgatory was called the "Land of Chaos" us mostly only used in reference to creation.

Correct me if I'm wrong Makai, but it seems to be similar to saying "Speedster's CRT." Yes, he 'owns,' the CRT, but because of the wording, it also implies that he created it. (Sorry if this was a bad example)"

I didn't want to use the creation of purgatory, but as I said previously that I would just put it to end this discussion, I took the arguments used previously. I don't know if I caught all the arguments used

No arguments here are mine, but I'll add a few things to it

Here's those raws. This confirms that purgatory was created by chaos and this was translated by a translator another interesting thing is that it's an infinite space-time dimension Here and the lowest value for it is low 2c here so I am proposing low 2c chaos via reality warping. Although it can be argued that chaos characters can destroy dimensions as shown when Arthur sliced through cath's dimension. here
Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created Purgatory which has a different flow of time[14]. Even Cath after absorb fragment of Chaos can create a dimension[5]), Space-
Edit Here
Sorry for taking so much Time i was supposed to go to sleep
I will restate my contentions. The scans used in an attempt to prove that Chaos created Purgatory fail to do so, as they simply say stuff like "a land of chaos" and "born from chaos and disorder," which don't at all suggest that the actual being called Chaos created them. The second scan for the Pocket Reality Manipulation isn't even about Purgatory, it's about a singular being: this "Ancient Revenant Aonan."
Cath, a being born of Chaos, is a creature of purgatory, making the connection between Chaos and purgatory even more evident. In chapter 339, the Lady of the Lake says that Cath Palug, after being defeated by Chaos, was banished and then sealed by the gods. Well, he was banished from somewhere and everything indicates that he was from purgatory, since he is a creature from there and that is the realm of Chaos.
Except as I've proven just now, Purgatory isn't a realm created by Chaos, making this whole section moot. Cath being banished because it tried to fight Chaos doesn't prove a single thing.

My disagreement still stands with any form of upgrade with the given lines of reasoning. If anything, I believe Chaos's Law Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation should be removed since it didn't actually create Purgatory.

I will restate my contentions. The scans used in an attempt to prove that Chaos created Purgatory fail to do so, as they simply say stuff like "a land of chaos" and "born from chaos and disorder," which don't at all suggest that the actual being called Chaos created them. The second scan for the Pocket Reality Manipulation isn't even about Purgatory, it's about a singular being: this "Ancient Revenant Aonan."

Except as I've proven just now, Purgatory isn't a realm created by Chaos, making this whole section moot. Cath being banished because it tried to fight Chaos doesn't prove a single thing.

My disagreement still stands with any form of upgrade with the given lines of reasoning. If anything, I believe Chaos's Law Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation should be removed since it didn't actually create Purgatory.
Do we need to wait for more team members to weigh in before this is rejected and the CRT closed?

Now that I have proven on a Discord server where only I have access that Chaos is High 3-A can we apply the changes?

There should be a discussion rule at this point.
There is literally only 1 CRT trying to level Chaos via the creation of purgatory
Agreed. I've seen this proposed way too many times without any new arguments
Several? This CRT uses things that are not related to the creation of purgatory, I was only added recently to put an end to this thing of one saying that Chaos created it and another saying it didn't.

The OP's arguments have never been used before to level Chaos, as far as I know

I looked for the threads trying to level Chaos via purgatory creation and I only found the Speedster one

Let’s get back on topic how does creating a being with infinite magic mean that you just have infinite stamina? Does it tire you out infinitely? Or dose it mean it mean you are creating a being with infinite power with your own power?
I'm talking about High 3-A/Low 2-C Chaos in general

Having infinite magic means that you have an infinite reserve that can never run out, thus granting Infinite stamina. However, it does not necessarily mean you can use it all at once.

Having infinite magic means that you have an infinite reserve that can never run out, thus granting Infinite stamina. However, it does not necessarily mean you can use it all at once.
but creating a being with infinite magic is not a direct use of using infinite magic at once?

You're free to think that
But why just go into stamina creation can be separate from your stamina like their are some characters on the wiki with superhuman stamina that can create things that are infinite like Gojo. Also maybe in this case chaos can have both infinite stamina and 3 a ap. At this point we need more staff members to give input.

I’m confused, how does one create something with infinite magic with a finite amount of magic?? Thats like trying to build a house with a single plank of wood also even if it was transferrd wouldn’t that also require an infinite amount of magic?? Doesn’t make sense to say a finite amount can transfer an infinite amount, thats like trying to run 100k volt through a wire that can only handle 100 volts.

I’m confused, how does one create something with infinite magic with a finite amount of magic?? Thats like trying to build a house with a single plank of wood also even if it was transferrd wouldn’t that also require an infinite amount of magic?? Doesn’t make sense to say a finite amount can transfer an infinite amount, thats like trying to run 100k volt through a wire that can only handle 100 volts.
Gojo creates infinity

Clover FRA

You need more actual concrete support the higher in tiers you climb, especially when you enter the Tier 3 territory

Anyways, given that 2 evaluating staff have rejected this and none have agreed after all this time, I believe it's safe to say this thread can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back