• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He didn’t regenerate because he can’t regenerate in this form.

Again, durability is not based just on how something is superficial pain-wise.

If someone cut you across the head with a knife and you barely feel it, do you somehow scale to the knife? You could even use this logic to scale people to bomb shrapnel.

Plus, Hendrickson shows in his performance against Arthur, Meliodas, Gilthunder and the Grey Demon that foes with similar AP, or at least who he can harm significantly, can damage him to this kind of extent.

This can easily be explained and makes no sense scaling-wise.
Do you agree with the high 7a Hendrickson?

I just re read the Original Demon/ Mael cloud feat chapters. The Clouds stretching to where Mael and Co were is a little bit consistent buy the inconsistent part is Camelot, but we do have a character statement of clouds being in the vicinity of Camelot so should we prioritize that?

Well I was going to use the distance between Mael's Group and Camelot but the cloud portrayal in Camelot is very Inconsistent Until Hendrickson statement, so I was thinking of drawing a line from where Mael and Co were to a place before Camelot

I still think even that's too inconsistent. As I mentioned before, locations between Camelot and Mael's group, like Matrona's force, also lack clouds.

Hendrickson's statement should only apply to Camelot itself, as he was only inside Camelot.

I still think even that's too inconsistent. As I mentioned before, locations between Camelot and Mael's group, like Matrona's force, also lack clouds.

Hendrickson's statement should only apply to Camelot itself, as he was only inside Camelot.
So what's the solution

This is what i mean

unknown.png
unknown.png

With the latest chapter out it appears the Divine Wrath of Enlil attack came from a storm cloud Sariel formed. The last chapter gave us a view from the bottom of the cloud out toward the horizon. Could you calc the feat using the lowest height of a stratus cloud?

From google: "Low-level clouds lie below 6,500 feet (2,000 meters). Meteorologists refer to them as stratus clouds. They're often dense, dark, and rainy (or snowy) though they can also be cottony white clumps interspersed with blue sky."

The description of that cloud is in line with the one made by Sariel and would probably give a much more accurate representation of the size of the dimension, since it is clear the picture used before is from a very low vantage point.

Edit - Using a cloud height of 1000 meters since google says it should be below 2000 we get:

Distance to horizon = 112.9 km

So the lowball version would be: 1.87E23 J, or 44.7 teratons (country level)

High-end would be: 179 teratons (large country level)

With the latest chapter out it appears the Divine Wrath of Enlil attack came from a storm cloud Sariel formed. The last chapter gave us a view from the bottom of the cloud out toward the horizon. Could you calc the feat using the lowest height of a stratus cloud?

From google: "Low-level clouds lie below 6,500 feet (2,000 meters). Meteorologists refer to them as stratus clouds. They're often dense, dark, and rainy (or snowy) though they can also be cottony white clumps interspersed with blue sky."

The description of that cloud is in line with the one made by Sariel and would probably give a much more accurate representation of the size of the dimension, since it is clear the picture used before is from a very low vantage point.

Edit - Using a cloud height of 1000 meters since google says it should be below 2000 we get:

Distance to horizon = 112.9 km

So the lowball version would be: 1.87E23 J, or 44.7 teratons (country level)

High-end would be: 179 teratons (large country level)
I did something similar using the exact method and got told I can't do that

Back