• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
There's a new calculation for Sealed base Meliodas, increasing his speed to Mach 4415.5 (MHS+).

Using a 2x multiplier for Meliodas and Zeldris' Demon Marks was accepted here, and Snatch being additive in speed, LS and AP was accepted here.

Demon Meliodas outsped Snatch Ban, who absorbed all of his base speed and added it to his own (Ban was slightly faster than Meliodas prior). Mach 8831 (Sub-Rel).

Galand at half speed (since Ban stole it from him) mostly keeps up with a much faster Snatch Ban. Mach 17662.1 (Sub-Rel).

Base Unsealed Meliodas is way faster than Galand, and 2nd Mark is a 4x multiplier. Mach 70648.56 (Sub-Rel+).

Post-Revival base Meliodas is superior to his 2nd Mark, as he could wreck Derieri, and 2nd Mark is once again a 4x multiplier. Mach 282594.2 (Rel).

Edit: Altered MHS+ scaling.

Now here's where the fun begins; FTL scaling.

Ludoshel's Flash has numerous speed of light statements under its belt, which have been accepted (I think).

Basically, 1st Mark Zeldris is able to keep up with Flash, although he's a little slower. Keep in mind, the clash has the same visual effects as Ludoshel's normal use of Flash, and the title is literally called Flash. Originally, I regarded Flash as something that only works in short bursts (something I still agree with) and regulated all of Zeldris' scaling to his combat speed, but I think this makes less sense upon review, since both 2nd Mark Zeldris and Mael were frequently able to perform feats on each other that go beyond simple combat speed, and show that their movements and reactions are at least somewhat similar.

Cusack and Chandler are physically superior to 1st Mark Zeldris, with the former even outspeeding a weakened Ludoshel (I don't even think he's using Flash here, but people will try to gaslight me into believing it, so yeah), but they're slower than full power Flash, and even Original Demon wasn't able to fully keep up with True Body Ludoshel's Flash (who has the same SoL statements for both forms).

1st Mark Ominous Nebula should also be FTL, since Ludoshel couldn't react to its slashing attack. There's a statement that Ominous Nebula only possibly surpasses Flash with 2nd Mark, but it's confirmed that Ominous Nebula is faster.

As for the rest, it's pretty simple.

While Zeldris was looking, Demon King Meliodas casually one-shot him with a lightning bolt. Ban one-shot him, base Meliodas alone can intercept attacks faster than this and blitz a faster (as in faster than 2nd Mark Zeldris, not DK Meliodas) Zeldris Demon King, etc.

Keep in mind, even if Zeldris is 2x SoL, nobody would breech into FTL+ because the largest multiplier at that point is 4x SoL. So no FTL+ scaling unless we accept that 100% Demon King is 2x faster than 50% Demon King (and therefore Demon King Meliodas), which is contradicted by him keeping up with the Sins, and a notion that was never accepted.

Basically,
  • A higher level of MHS+ BoS Meliodas, King, Diane, Ban, Diane, Gowther, Gilthunder, etc.
  • Sub-Rel Demon Meliodas and Snatch Ban.
  • A higher level of Sub-Rel Galand, Melascula, base Unsealed Meliodas, etc.
  • Sub-Rel+ Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Derieri, Tarmiel, Sariel, Estarossa, non-God Zeldris, etc.
  • Rel Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas.
  • Rel+ 1st Mark God Zel, Chandler, Cusack, Original Demon.
  • SoL Flash Ludoshel. On the profile, it'll just be written out as 'Speed of Light with Flash' with probably no prior rating.
  • FTL 2nd Mark Zeldris/Ominous Nebula, Induras, Post-Purgatory Meliodas (in general), Post-Purgatory Ban, Demon King (in general), Full Wings King, etc.
I also think that Drole should get Sub-Rel movement and reactions, with Sub-Rel+ combat speed.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I also forgot about Aether's indura calc.

It'd be valid now.

But Ludoshel doesn't scale to them, and base Meliodas post-purgatory has no scaling with any of the Induras of Favour (who might not all be the same speed) to my knowledge.

Last edited:
There's a new calculation for Sealed base Meliodas, increasing his speed to Mach 4415.5 (MHS+).

Using a 2x multiplier for Meliodas and Zeldris' Demon Marks was accepted here, and Snatch being additive in speed, LS and AP was accepted here.

Demon Meliodas outsped Snatch Ban, who absorbed all of his base speed and added it to his own (Ban was slightly faster than Meliodas prior). Mach 8831 (Sub-Rel).

Galand at half speed (since Ban stole it from him) mostly keeps up with a much faster Snatch Ban. Mach 17662.1 (Sub-Rel).

Base Unsealed Meliodas is way faster than Galand, and 2nd Mark is a 4x multiplier. Mach 70648.56 (Sub-Rel+).

Post-Revival base Meliodas is superior to his 2nd Mark, as he could wreck Derieri, and 2nd Mark is once again a 4x multiplier. Mach 282594.2 (Rel).

Now here's where the fun begins; FTL scaling.

Ludoshel's Flash has numerous speed of light statements under its belt, which have been accepted (I think).

Basically, 1st Mark Zeldris is able to keep up with Flash, although he's a little slower. Keep in mind, the clash has the same visual effects as Ludoshel's normal use of Flash, and the title is literally called Flash. Originally, I regarded Flash as something that only works in short bursts (something I still agree with) and regulated all of Zeldris' scaling to his combat speed, but I think this makes less sense upon review, since both 2nd Mark Zeldris and Mael were frequently able to perform feats on each other that go beyond simple combat speed, and show that their movements and reactions are at least somewhat similar.

Cusack and Chandler are physically superior to 1st Mark Zeldris, with the former even outspeeding a weakened Ludoshel (I don't even think he's using Flash here, but people will try to gaslight me into believing it, so yeah), but they're slower than full power Flash, and even Original Demon wasn't able to fully keep up with True Body Ludoshel's Flash (who has the same SoL statements for both forms).

1st Mark Ominous Nebula should also be FTL, since Ludoshel couldn't react to its slashing attack. There's a statement that Ominous Nebula only possibly surpasses Flash with 2nd Mark, but it's confirmed that Ominous Nebula is faster.

As for the rest, it's pretty simple.

While Zeldris was looking, Demon King Meliodas casually one-shot him with a lightning bolt. Ban one-shot him, base Meliodas alone can intercept attacks faster than this and blitz a faster (as in faster than 2nd Mark Zeldris, not DK Meliodas) Zeldris Demon King, etc.

Keep in mind, even if Zeldris is 2x SoL, nobody would breech into FTL+ because the largest multiplier at that point is 4x SoL. So no FTL+ scaling unless we accept that 100% Demon King is 2x faster than 50% Demon King (and therefore Demon King Meliodas), which is contradicted by him keeping up with the Sins, and a notion that was never accepted.

Basically,
  • A higher level of MHS+ BoS Meliodas, King, Diane, Ban, Diane, Gowther, Gilthunder, etc.
  • Sub-Rel Demon Meliodas and Snatch Ban.
  • A higher level of Sub-Rel Galand, Melascula, base Unsealed Meliodas, etc.
  • Sub-Rel+ Unsealed Demon Meliodas, Derieri, Tarmiel, Sariel, Estarossa, non-God Zeldris, etc.
  • Rel Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas.
  • Rel+ 1st Mark God Zel, Chandler, Cusack, Original Demon.
  • SoL Flash Ludoshel. On the profile, it'll just be written out as 'Speed of Light with Flash' with probably no prior rating.
  • FTL 2nd Mark Zeldris/Ominous Nebula, Induras, Post-Purgatory Meliodas (in general), Post-Purgatory Ban, Demon King (in general), Full Wings King, etc.
I also think that Drole should get Sub-Rel movement and reactions, with Sub-Rel+ combat speed.
And to make it even more consistant we have a litteral Lightspeed statement for a 4kota Chaos Knight

Because it's still coming out. We agreed to wait a bit.

Yes. Except Ominous Nebula, which scales to nobody in terms of raw speed.
What about the Chandler/Cuzack statement about them being strong without equal and fast without equal (Chapter 290 iirc)

Also in that Flash « blitzing them » scene they explained that they were warming up which is backed up by Cuzack litteraly soloing Ludo to the point of cracking completely his vessel with his headbutt (We also know Ludo was pretty serious and chocked about their power)

If you disagree with them scaling to Ludo at this point could we create a possibly rating for their unsealed prime state ?

What about the Chandler/Cuzack statement about them being strong without equal and fast without equal (Chapter 290 iirc)
2nd Mark Zeldris > OG Demon. They're provably faster than 1st Mark God, however. I already went over this in the OP.
Also in that Flash « blitzing them » scene they explained that they were warming up which is backed up by Cuzack litteraly soloing Ludo to the point of cracking completely his vessel with his headbutt (We also know Ludo was pretty serious and chocked about their power)
Again, Ludo's powers were failing.
If you disagree with them scaling to Ludo at this point could we create a possibly rating for their unsealed prime state ?
Ludo doesn't have an unsealed prime state, just a true body. Said True Body was confirmed to be SoL with Flash, and still wrecked OG Demon, who's at least as fast as either Chandler or Cusack before Crisis (something that happens as a result of his existence).

Ludo doesn't have an unsealed prime state, just a true body. Said True Body was confirmed to be SoL with Flash, and still wrecked OG Demon, who's at least as fast as either Chandler or Cusack before Crisis (something that happens as a result of his existence).
Actually, that's another point supporting my FTL stuff in the OP.

OG Demon was growing enough to overwhelm Ludoshel in terms of both speed and power, yet Mael swatted him out of the sky by amping his orb and blasting him away before he could really do anything.

Will Derriere Indura be FTL?

2nd Mark Zeldris > OG Demon. They're provably faster than 1st Mark God, however. I already went over this in the OP.

Again, Ludo's powers were failing.

I was talking about Cuzack and Chandler for the unsealed state but yeah it would be inconsistant anyway

i agree to everything but i wanna point out, ludo vs cusack/chandler at night he was using flash , he normally always uses it , its just hard to see cuz its speed based. His vessel was hitting a limit and it was night time so maybe thats why cusack was able to keep up with him.. as for the fusion , ludo didnt really use flash in his true body against OD, he just used his magical power.

Will Derriere Indura be FTL?
Yes.
Is this an April Fools prank or are you fr
No. Just coincidence.
i agree to everything but i wanna point out, ludo vs cusack/chandler at night he was using flash , he normally always uses it , its just hard to see cuz its speed based. His vessel was hitting a limit and it was night time so maybe thats why cusack was able to keep up with him..
Again, night time just equals magic amp. We have no statement of a physical boost, and Merlin doesn't suggest anything like that in her explanation.
as for the fusion , ludo didnt really use flash in his true body against OD, he just used his magical power.
And he still stomped and outsped OG Demon with his attacks, which can be boosted to light-speed by Flash. If anything, it proves my point even more if he didn't use Flash.

Yes.

No. Just coincidence.

Again, night time just equals magic amp. We have no statement of a physical boost, and Merlin doesn't suggest anything like that in her explanation.

And he still stomped and outsped OG Demon with his attacks, which can be boosted to light-speed by Flash. If anything, it proves my point even more if he didn't use Flash.
ive proven this tbh everytime they get stronger, they get faster

ive proven this tbh everytime they get stronger, they get faster

First off, I've addressed that more times than I care to count.

Secondly, night doesn't (via statements anyway) make them stronger, faster, etc. It just boosts their magic statistics. Don't get me wrong, an increase in magic can also cause a boost in strength (God, for example, is DK's magic), but we're not given evidence for that here.

i mean i get it but still confused , cuz i see a speed amp when they get stronger... the clearest one is deri vs ludo . they couldnt even touch him till indura

That's not really evidence that they're completely interlinked. Those amps can just apply to speed, durability, power, etc as separate concepts. But, that's not the argument I'm trying to make, which is that night isn't even stated or implied to boost physical capabilities. All that's implied in the Ludo fight is that he was weakened, which is why his weaponry fails.

hmm ok then i see... question , assuming everything goes well and this gets accepted wouldnt we have to change them again when you do FKOA scaling ?

We just don't know if 4KoA Mel and Arthur scale to anyone from the old series except Chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back