• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have no reason to believe that every single Demon Mark is the same Multiplier... Do you have an evidence that all Demon Marks are an equal amp?
Why wouldn’t We it’s a physiology related thing DM1 is backed up by the vaizel feat

I mean I already explained why the new version of that calc is flawed and can't be used...
It’s a corrected version iirc
Where and how?
it’a confusing but it’s DM1 + DM2 that are x4 amps

It's extremely inconsistent, so I would argue not to use it
It’s not

She didn't just overpower them simultaneously, she fired a magic blast. We accept stuff like one blast severely injuring two characters, or two characters failing to stop one blast.
Both of them durability does not add up so that still will not work

He stopped it for Gowther's entire speech while his magic was nullified. Not only that, but it was getting snuffed out for a moment.
That's more of a hax so I don't see him stopping it physically

Tell that to Black Clover or lots of other verses out there.
Don't really care about any
I am just stating view

It definitely is extremely inconsistent pre-4KoA.
What would be the ap of the magic the lotl absorbed? The sins attack was FC 13x with enchantments. Also is king enchantment destroyer on the wiki it’s classified as destroyer type?

Both of them durability does not add up so that still will not work
They couldn’t stop the blast Even combining their forces iirc

That's more of a hax so I don't see him stopping it physically
He had no magic it’s physicals just wouldn’t scale his dura

Don't really care about any
I am just stating view
It’s ok

Why wouldn’t We it’s a physiology related thing DM1 is backed up by the vaizel feat
xeVdCRl.png

You know what? Fine, that's a valid point
It’s a corrected version iirc
xeVdCRl.png

it’a confusing but it’s DM1 + DM2 that are x4 amps
xeVdCRl.png

It’s not
xeVdCRl.png

Could you not derail this CRT with another CRT? Ask Mods on their Message Wall not on other CRTs
There is no need we told him multiple times to wait till the end of current fights but he forgot

@Mitch

This isn't the 50km version, as you can see by the comments.

After what you said, it was dropped down by almost half.
which is pretty factual now

Ok, that's fine then

Honestly I don't have the energy to disagree with any of this
You are not prepared for MFTL NNT ❤️

Ok, that's fine then

Honestly I don't have the energy to disagree with any of this
On that note, I have to go to bed.

Honestly, if we're targeting weak scaling, I'd go for Elizabeth scaling to Post-Purgatory Meliodas. They were kind of both holding back, so I admittedly skimped on logic out a bit there. Also, ngl that I'd prefer that he didn't scale to her.
No it is not, its an energy blast
Just said that.
But I will create a QnA thread for this
Ok, that's fine.
He says "disappear before me"

And something stops, so what's is that if not hax?
And they didn't disappear previously, so it's clearly not actual hax.

You have to remember that DK is a moustache twirling, purple prose villain.

Last edited:
No it is not, its an energy blast
But I will create a QnA thread for this
Yeah good idea

He says "disappear before me"
And something stops, so what's is that if not hax?
Disappear before me is most likely an antagonistic way to say that he’ll try to stop it he had no powers except those related to his physiology that scale his physicals anyway

On that note, I have to go to bed.
Good night

Honestly, if we're targeting weak scaling, I'd go for Elizabeth scaling to Post-Purgatory Meliodas. They were kind of both holding back, so I admittedly skimped on logic out a bit there.
Which one ? Prime ? Or those from the present ?

Just said that.
you did daddy🥵

And they didn't disappear previously, so it's clearly not actual hax.

You have to remember that DK is a moustache twirling, purple prose villain.
I had this exact same image

Post-Purgatory Meliodas and Elizabeth while fighting DK Zeldris.
Ok

So LOTL would be:
4,03958 Petatons x2 (1st FC) = 8,07916 x2 (2nd FC) = 16,158 x2 (3rd) = 32,32 x2 (4th) = 64,63 x2 (5th) = 129,3 x2 (6th) = 258,53 x2 (7th) = 517,06 x2 (8) = 1034,13 x2 (9) = 2068,3 x2 (10) = 4136,52 x2 (11) = 8273,05 x2 (12) = 16546,11 x2 (13) = 33 092,24 Petatons

33,09 Exatons (5-C)

This would not be hax, this would just be a blast attack.

This is like saying Ki blasts, a Demon's darkness attacks or Ludoshel's light blasts are hax.

DK's only known offensive haxes are Ruler and Curse Manipulation (which were sealed by Gowther along with his magic), both of which don't operate directly like this.

In fact, if DK's magic was sealed, what hax would he even have in this magic-based verse?

Last edited:
Ok

So LOTL would be:
4,03958 Petatons x2 (1st FC) = 8,07916 x2 (2nd FC) = 16,158 x2 (3rd) = 32,32 x2 (4th) = 64,63 x2 (5th) = 129,3 x2 (6th) = 258,53 x2 (7th) = 517,06 x2 (8) = 1034,13 x2 (9) = 2068,3 x2 (10) = 4136,52 x2 (11) = 8273,05 x2 (12) = 16546,11 x2 (13) = 33 092,24 Petatons

33,09 Exatons (5-C)

This is like saying Ki blasts, a Demon's darkness attacks or Ludoshel's light blasts are hax.

DK's only known offensive haxes are Ruler and Curse Manipulation (which were sealed by Gowther along with his magic), both of which don't operate directly like this.

In fact, if DK's magic was sealed, what hax would he even have in this magic-based verse?
Thoughts? Also you can add kings enchament which would be 5 to 10x or just 2x depending if the wiki classification of disaster as destroyer type can be used.

Again, King wouldn't change anything.

Since his spear is always imbued, it'd always have the multiplier.

Also, for the 1000th time, please give proof that Disaster is Destroyer type.

And if his magic was sealed how was he using the 'ki blast'?
So still don't see why this still scales to his stats if he never stopped it physically or with magic

I didn't say it was a Ki blast, I said it was like equivocating a Ki blast to hax.

Demons still have Darkness even without magic.

He clearly didn't stop it with hax, though. If anything, evidence suggests it was weaker than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back