• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New 4KoA/7DS Revisions

The revision only needs 3 staff not 4-5. Including the OP's own vote, this thread has three votes.

I believe this has passed.

You can try asking Mr._Bambu. He's really into these sorta verses. The more it fits into the anime aesthetic, the better.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So this statement "Chaos did some shit, before long DK and SD created some shit", does not mean that the DK and SD created there stuff quickly, it means "before long after Chaos did stuff, they created their stuff". However, going by the OP we know that only some 9000 years or so passed after that, and I think we know that the original holy war took place some 3000 years ago or sumn. So you could easily find a maximum timeframe (going by these numbers 6000 ish years) and calc the feat to like ~4-B if they're accepted as 4-A realms. That's what I would recommend doing rather than trying to guess at a timeframe, since here we can say something objective like "it cannot have taken longer than this". I also don't know how you plan on scaling those to the SD and DK, but it should probably be limited to like their creation and not their normal stats, since there doesn't seem to be any reason for the normal attacks to scale based on what the OP provided.

Basically, Deceived FRA more or less.

Edit: I'm not a fan of people like Zeldris scaling to the Behemoth based on him cucking down to it and stating verbatim he'd be useless against it, but if I get outvoted on that idrc.

So this statement "Chaos did some shit, before long DK and SD created some shit", does not mean that the DK and SD created there stuff quickly, it means "before long after Chaos did stuff, they created their stuff". However, going by the OP we know that only some 9000 years or so passed after that, and I think we know that the original holy war took place some 3000 years ago or sumn. So you could easily find a maximum timeframe (going by these numbers 6000 ish years) and calc the feat to like ~4-B if they're accepted as 4-A realms. That's what I would recommend doing rather than trying to guess at a timeframe, since here we can say something objective like "it cannot have taken longer than this". I also don't know how you plan on scaling those to the SD and DK, but it should probably be limited to like their creation and not their normal stats, since there doesn't seem to be any reason for the normal attacks to scale based on what the OP provided.
This timeframe shouldn't be matter anymore, current Q&A already prove if chaos power could created neo camelot which have starry sky in really short timeframe, but i believe byasura also put those rating not scale their physical stat.
Edit: I'm not a fan of people like Zeldris scaling to the Behemoth based on him cucking down to it and stating verbatim he'd be useless against it, but if I get outvoted on that idrc.
He says he lack power to defeated behemoth unlike demon king (probably due Behemoth massive size) but their gap power aren't that far which why he still scale to behemoth. Cursed by light movie also already prove if cbl second mark zeldris are equal to second mark meliodas and both defeated 100% durability Supreme in single time combo. Which narrative scaling works
50% Demon King = 50% Supreme Deity = Behemoth = Second mark Meliodas and Zeldris.

Basically, Deceived FRA more or less.

The point is that the exact same source considers 3,000 years a long time.

The point is that the exact same source considers 3,000 years a long time.
Yes the scan y'all use to say they created them in a short time doesn't mean that at all tho.
So this statement "Chaos did some shit, before long DK and SD created some shit", does not mean that the DK and SD created there stuff quickly, it means "before long after Chaos did stuff, they created their stuff".

I think you're missing the point. The timeframe we're using for the feat is 3,000 years. We're not actually considering it a short time (except in a relative sense).

Speed Revisions​

There's a number of perception blitzing calculations. From what I can find, this kind of stuff is now acceptable.
The first calculation is slightly contentious, since it's only kind of confirmed that 2nd Mark's attacks are faster than Flash. However, there's a point where something is so obvious (see the scans in the blog) that muddying the waters can be disregarded by Death of the Author.
can we scale any charachter to omnious nebula zeldris?

can we scale any charachter to omnious nebula zeldris?
It's more likely only scale to his attack speed, though the one escanor can react to it, and somehow in the cbl it's portrait differently which somehow applied to his combat speed. Anyway under new rules, that calculation was fall under hiding calculation just like meliodas one.

Back