• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably tomorrow.

I just ran into some more citation issues.

Fine. Hby?

Destroying the entire country in one blow is inferior to their current ratings. Even a 20 PSI explosion nearly twice the size of the actual UK (Scotland and Scilly included) barely reaches what they are at currently.

And we have absolutely no idea how long it'd take because Droleane was cut off.

Fine. Hby?

Destroying the entire country in one blow is inferior to their current ratings. Even a 20 PSI explosion nearly twice the size of the actual UK (Scotland and Scilly included) barely reaches what they are at currently.

And we have absolutely no idea how long it'd take because Droleane was cut off.
I am doing great I am so ecstatic that the profiles are almost done so I can make matches with nnt again(also you forgot to add immunity to physical attacks for the SD and the other accepted abilities from makai nanatsu/4koa crt)

I didn't forget them. I'm doing that shit later.
So their is just 4 left for nnt right? Also about the 4koa profiles are you going to make profiles for the knights of chaos? Also will you make a key for meland(chaos Galand plus melascula?) Did you add teleportation negation for melascula?

Yes.

I have no plans. Anyone can if they want.

Not a key. It's a separate profile entirely.

As I said, P&A later.

Yes.

I have no plans. Anyone can if they want.

Not a key. It's a separate profile entirely.

As I said, P&A later.
Also is bos Demon mark Meliodas sub relativistic? He did blitz and one shot hunterfest ban who was faster than him in base and had his speed and strength?

No. He's a hair below baseline Sub-Rel.

He was supposed to be baseline Sub-Rel, but my calculation was downgraded from Mach 4415.5 to 3934.

We don't upscale speed, so he sits at Mach 7868.1.

No. He's a hair below baseline Sub-Rel.

He was supposed to be baseline Sub-Rel, but my calculation was downgraded from Mach 4415.5 to 3934.

We don't upscale speed, so he sits at Mach 7868.1.
So your saying that he is equal to hunterfest Ban when he blitz and one shot him? Is his wrath firm at least sub relativistic? Is this an upgrade? (Ban was described as having an "overwhelming" speed advantage over base Meliodas.) then ban steals all of Meliodas strength and speed and adds it to himself and demon mark Meliodas blitz and one sports him he couldn’t even perceive what happen.
Edit can’t demon Meliodas get likely sub relativistic?

Firstly, he didn't blitz Ban. He grabbed his wrist and crushed it.

Secondly

That goes for Wrath as well.

Lastly, King says Ban's a little bit faster in the next issue.
Before ban could react. That’s inconsistent then because we saw Ban landed several blows on Meliodas when Meliodas could only land one anyway we take feats over statements.

By this logic, any punch Mel landed on Ban in the fight blitzed him.

That was two instances. It's actually pretty even for most of the fight, which you can see in the scans where Mel is overwhelmed.

Feats vs. statements isn't the same thing, especially when Mel is just blocking the entire time.

You literally showed him easily reacting to Meliodas' speed from like 1 metre away. And that was base Ban (Snatch wore off after he was defeated), who's less than 2x baseline Sub-Rel, meaning we can't gleam anything from that at all.

For the last time, we don't upscale speed. I would've given them Sub-Rel if that were the case.

Last edited:

That was two instances. It's actually pretty even for most of the fight, which you can see in the scans where Mel is overwhelmed.

Feats vs. statements isn't the same thing, especially when Mel is just blocking the entire time.

You literally showed him easily reacting to Meliodas' speed from like 1 metre away. And that was base Ban (Snatch wore off after he was defeated), who's less than 2x baseline Sub-Rel, meaning we can't gleam anything from that at all.

For the last time, we don't upscale speed. I would've given them Sub-Rel if that were the case.
Wasn’t demon mark Meliodas and wraith Meliodas somewhat keeping up with Galand?

Is this an upgrade?

**** no. Galand was blitzing and toying with them.

At best, they got some hits that Galand allowed, and it's clear that he would've annihilated them if Snatch didn't happen.

Also, Demon Mark Meliodas and Wrath Meliodas both somewhat keeping up is inherently contradictory when Wrath at that point was far above Demon Meliodas.

**** no. Galand was blitzing and toying with them.

At best, they got some hits that Galand allowed, and it's clear that he would've annihilated them if Snatch didn't happen.

Also, Demon Mark Meliodas and Wrath Meliodas both somewhat keeping up is inherently contradictory when Wrath at that point was far above Demon Meliodas.
I know Galand was toying but demon mark Meliodas landed a hit however wrath Meliodas landed multiple hits and Galand couldn’t block them unlike he did previously when Meliodas was in demon mark.

He didn't land an actual hit. Galand just casually blocked it with his arm.

Because he was toying with Meliodas like ****. There's no couldn't here. It's didn't.

Does base Meliodas scale to Galand now?
Base Meliodas doesn’t but at least wrath Meliodas should downscale in speed. Also wraith Meliodas scales above post trading Diane in speed and ap do likely sub relativistic should work for wrath form.
Meliodas by this point nearly died from getting cut by Gilthunder in chapter 8.

As I said, he did moderate damage to RDH with this same weapon.
This fight happen after Hendrickson stabbed him.

Base Meliodas doesn’t but at least wrath Meliodas should downscale in speed.
Bullshit.

And that's also enormous double standards.
Also wraith Meliodas scales above post trading Diane in speed and ap do likely sub relativistic should work for wrath form.
Post-Training Diane has no scaling outside of Matrona in terms of speed.

Power level =/= speed.
This fight happen after Hendrickson stabbed him.
A few panels after, you mean.

He was still severely weakened. Hawk had to carry him on his back right after this.
Is that a good thing?
No. Red Demon Hendrickson was getting carved up by Meliodas.

Bullshit.

And that's also enormous double standards.

Post-Training Diane has no scaling outside of Matrona in terms of speed.

Power level =/= speed.

He was still severely weakened. Hawk had to carry him on his back right after this.

No. Red Demon Hendrickson was getting carved up by Meliodas.
Post training Diane blitz and one shot Albion’s that should put her speed at least sub relativistic. Also Meliodas was holding the darkness pillar with all his strength and concentration so he couldn’t dodge. Also Galand was playing with base Meliodas and the knights after Meliodas stated powering up he had to block and then after he went into wrath form he hasn’t able to block. Also rage amp Meliodas was clapping red demon Hendrickson.

Post training Diane blitz and one shot Albion’s that should put her speed at least sun relativistic.
Albions are less than 1/2 baseline Sub-Rel, and she did it after sweeping it away with an earth tidal wave.

You use the term blitz very liberally, I swear.
Also Meliodas was holding the darkness pillar with all his strength and concentration so he couldn’t dodge.
At this distance, Meliodas would've been able to even slightly react.
Also Galand was playing with base Meliodas and the knights after Meliodas stated powering up he had to block and then after he went into wrath form he hasn’t able to block.
Complete horse shit.

Not only that, but Galand says Meliodas is worthless and that he was being merciful.

He did nothing to Galand throughout the entire fight. And what do you mean he had to block? You do realise that Galand blocked with his bare arm?
Also rage amp Meliodas was clapping red demon Hendrickson.
No he wasn't. There were some blitzes, but it was mostly even.

And besides, this kills your point because RHD <<<< Demon Mel anyway. How could Ban possibly be equal to Demon Mel with weaponry in that case?

Last edited:
And besides, this kills your point because RHD <<<< Demon Mel anyway. How could Ban possibly be equal to Demon Mel with weaponry in that case?
Ban had rage amp too. But shouldn’t wrath be likely sub relativistic since it’s exponentially faster than demon mark? Because when a characters power increases their speed increases too. Also helbram should be sub relativistic for fighting a Melidas that was stronger than demon mark and getting stronger and faster overtime(wrath Meliodas should have RPL or acclarated development) and king keeps up with helbram at full power plus the full power knights. Thoughts?

Ban had rage amp too.
Cool. So the entire point is invalid in the first place.
But shouldn’t wrath be likely sub relativistic since it’s exponentially faster than demon mark?
No upscaling.
Because when a characters power increases their speed increases too.
Means nothing.

We're not comparing increases for a single character, you're comparing an increased form of Meliodas to PT Diane. As we see with Ban, you can be faster than someone without having the same power level.
Also helbram should be sub relativistic for
No upscaling.
fighting a Melidas that was stronger than demon mark
Since when was the Wrath Meliodas that fought Helbram (not the one that fought Galand, mind you) stronger and faster than Demon Meliodas?
and getting stronger and faster overtime(wrath Meliodas should have RPL or acclarated development)
No upscaling.
and king keeps up with helbram at full power plus the full power knights. Thoughts?
Helbram didn't have the power of 20 Knights (albeit not their full strength) and part of Hendrickson's power. It also makes no sense (since your conclusion would lead to AP scaling) when Demon Meliodas was destroying a weakened Ash Hendrickson that King and Gideon couldn't even scratch.

Cool. So the entire point is invalid in the first place.

No upscaling.

Means nothing.

This isn't an increase. As we see with Ban, you can be faster than someone without having the same power level.

No upscaling.

Since when was the Wrath Meliodas that fought Helbram (not the one that fought Galand, mind you) stronger and faster than Demon Meliodas?

No upscaling.

Helbram didn't have the power of 20 Knights (albeit not their full strength) and part of Hendrickson's power. It also makes no sense (since your conclusion would lead to AP scaling) when Demon Meliodas was destroying a weakened Ash Hendrickson that King and Gideon couldn't even scratch.
Like you said demon Meliodas is a hair below sub relatavistic so wrath should just be sub relativistic outright since it’s way faster and stronger than demon mark also sacred treasures don’t amp speed(exception of gowther I think.)

No upscaling.
No upscaling.
No upscaling.
sacred treasures don’t amp speed(exception of gowther I think.)
I didn't say speed, I said AP since that's what your conclusion would lead to.

Plus that's like the tiniest fraction of my point that you could respond to.

Actually, my mistake.

The Wrath that fought Galand (emphasis on fought Galand, not Helbram) is getting far higher than 7-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back