• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Faa_Tzy

He/Him
Accidentally found things that are quite interesting, maybe this can be used

Gowther:
Up range Tens of kilometer: Using his sense, Gowther shoots his magic
arrows at targets with a range of 9,2 miles. As support, gowther is able to use "self destructive" with a radius of up to 10 miles.

Meliodas:
Add negation regeneration with miasma scale with melascula: Melascula with its poison can make Ban
unable to regenerate. The poison in question is the miasma that comes from the demon realm. He can use miasma, this should be scalable.

Demon clan Physicology:
Add resistance to negation regeneration ( mid-high ) : demon realm It is the home of demons, both low-level demons and high-level demons. The entire demon realm contains a very thick miasma.

Note: For Ban he gets mid-high regeneration as he is able to regenerate from dust. This is already in the profile, you can check it here. And for Demon clan Physicology this will change the "limited" negation regeneration resistance to "non-limited" negation regeneration resistance.

Gowther:
arrows at targets with a range of 9,2 miles. As support, gowther is able to use "self destructive" with a radius of up to 10 miles.

Meliodas:
Add negation regeneration with miasma scale with melascula: Melascula with its poison can make Ban
unable to regenerate. The poison in question is the miasma that comes from the demon realm. He can use miasma, this should be scalable.

Demon clan Physicology:
Add resistance to negation regeneration ( mid-high ) : demon realm It is the home of demons, both low-level demons and high-level demons. The entire demon realm contains a very thick miasma.

Note: For Ban he gets mid-high regeneration as he is able to regenerate from dust. This is already in the profile, you can check it here. And for Demon clan Physicology this will change the "limited" negation regeneration resistance to "non-limited" negation regeneration resistance.
Could you add this ability limited attack reflection Or vector manipulation for Gowther

Gowther:
Tens of km seems fine
Meliodas:
It’s not miasma it’s digestive acid vapor, Ban can’t regen cause he is still in the vapor
Demon clan Physicology:

They are immune to miasma it’s litteraly them that produce it

It’s not miasma it’s digestive acid vapor, Ban can’t regen cause he is still in the vapor
Although it was acid vapor, it was contaminated with miasma. Melascula has stated it himself. The poison in the acid makes it difficult for the Banto regenerate (supposedly)
Tens of km seems fine

They are immune to miasma it’s litteraly them that produce it
These are immune, because they are able to survive within the scope of the demon realm. And what does "them that produce it" mean? When did they produce it?

Although it was acid vapor, it was contaminated with miasma. Melascula has stated it himself. The poison in the acid makes it difficult for the Banto regenerate (supposedly)
Nowhere in this panels does it state that it’s miasma.
Getting ban inside of an acid bath with make it hard for him to regen since the acid will constantly destroy his body
These are immune, because they are able to survive within the scope of the demon realm. And what does "them that produce it" mean? When did they produce it?
Darkness is miasma

Nowhere in this panels does it state that it’s miasma.
Getting ban inside of an acid bath with make it hard for him to regen since the acid will constantly destroy his body
I already gave it to you. I'm sorry, did you not see that? Melascula has stated twice, that Elizabeth neutralized and even erased the "poison" in Ban. Even Melascula was surprised.

And yes, the poison is of course the miasma. Because after the panel, it was Merlin & Elizabeth who suddenly told Melascula about the power of the miasma.
Darkness is miasma
Aren't those two things different? Do you have a scan of it? I think miasma is described as ash grains that are so thick that they can cover the demon world.

If darkness = miasma, why does demon physics only apply resistance negation regeneration as "limited"? I think, this (if accepted) will turn it into pure "resistance negation regeneration".

I already gave it to you. I'm sorry, did you not see that? Melascula has stated twice, that Elizabeth neutralized and even erased the "poison" in Ban. Even Melascula was surprised.
The poison in question is the acid vapor
And yes, the poison is of course the miasma. Because after the panel, it was Merlin & Elizabeth who suddenly told Melascula about the power of the miasma.
It’s not and they just explain Melascula form as a small snake
Aren't those two things different? Do you have a scan of it? I think miasma is described as ash grains that are so thick that they can cover the demon world.
Miasma can be solidified here the author explained their darkness is a miasma like substance it’s density can be changed.

Poison & acid broh... because in 1 panel it is related to miasma. Acid is poisonous, but unfortunately in this context the poison refers to miasma. That's why I also said that miasma is contaminated with acid power (from melascula's stomach). Elizabeth just recovered Ban, and melascula was surprised because the poison that reacted to the tire was neutralized.

It is even supported by the word "impossible". Because so far, Ban should not be able to be healed, literally. Given the power of the ark is able to withstand miasma-based attacks. Like the saint Coat used by eli, nanashi / tristan

However, if you still disagree. Maybe I will also be neutral for a while. Let the staffs correct everything. But, probably I still stand by the statement "acid & poison melascula is contaminated".

It’s not and they just explain Melascula form as a small snake

Miasma can be solidified here the author explained their darkness is a miasma like substance it’s density can be changed.
It's true that it tells the snake form of melascula. But this is certainly related to the previous panels. Because the explanation itself says it is related to poison and the demon realm. It must have been identical to Miasma. Elizabeth just said that melascula for 300 years, bathed in miasma.

Last edited:
Range stuff seems fine, although that scan doesn't show the arrows being shot at that range, just sensing someone.

Makai's assessment of the acid vapor seems acceptable.

And as a result, Makai's other assessments are also acceptable- so really all I can accept currently is the range thing.

Range stuff seems fine, although that scan doesn't show the arrows being shot at that range, just sensing someone.
Sorry, I lack evidence. Gowther's arrow eventually reached the tamdhu (the target at which Gowther's arrow was aimed).
Makai's assessment of the acid vapor seems acceptable.

And as a result, Makai's other assessments are also acceptable- so really all I can accept currently is the range thing.
Hmm, all right. I'll follow.

Thanks bambu🙏

I've been asked to add some accepted changes to some profiles, since it's only one thing; with that thing having two mods okay'ing it. I'll add it now.

Edit: I made the revision, this thread can be closed if the OP is fine with it.

I've been asked to add some accepted changes to some profiles, since it's only one thing; with that thing having two mods okay'ing it. I'll add it now.

Edit: I made the revision, this thread can be closed if the OP is fine with it.
I think the OP is too easy, maybe it'll be fine?

By the way, I guess you forgot to change Gowther's range to tens of km?

Can someone explain to me why this is a pinned thread???
image.png

Someone had a fat finger moment ig.

Probably was clicking to close the thread but instead clicked the button to pin the thread.

Back