• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New 4KoA/7DS Revisions

Oh that's fine then, that scan and translation wasn't on the calc you posted, so I thought this was entirely based on that one statement of "Tearing the Demon Realm apart"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... You know what... Fair enough, I still don't agree it scales to their regular stats since it's such a massive outlier compared to every other feat in the entire story, but I should really stop downplaying the creation...

My hate boner for NNT really needs to calm the **** down
Hey, we’ve got an author statement about Neo Camelot having a Starry Sky

We can estimate how much time it took for Chaos to create the dimension, do you think we could scale him to his creations?

Sorry I haven't been active on many threads. My computer was doing some weird shit (I blame former US President, Barack Hussein Obama II, ngl), but it's fixed now.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what the throughline of Nabaka's answer is, let alone if it's useable. Can someone explain that shit to me?
Yeah but tbh let us get this over with first. Then we can tackle this and hopefully when it's accepted, Byasura is gonna make revisions that would take 20 years to post
Nope. This is probably my last thread. I'm basically done with NNT after this one, and you... people... can do what you wish with the verse.

I'm not even kidding.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't been active on many threads. My computer was doing some weird shit (I blame former US President, Barack Hussein Obama II, ngl), but it's fixed now.

Anyway, I'm not even sure what the throughline of Nabaka's answer is, let alone if it's useable. Can someone explain that shit to me?
A guy asks if it's possible to see a starry sky in Camelot and he says yes

Does he, though? Nabaka prefaces his answer with if, and the second part of the statement seems to be a condition.

Does he, though? Nabaka prefaces his answer with if, and the second part of the statement seems to be a condition.
He says that there are places where it is possible to see a starry sky and others where it is only night (possible without a starry sky). It was confirmed in this new chapter that there are several other spaces in the Eternal Kingdom

“Dr. Paccio, can we still see the starry sky in the Camelot dimension?”

"There are places where the starry sky spreads out, and there are places where there is no night forever." With Google translate it's a little different

Nope. This is probably my last thread. I'm basically done with NNT after this one, and you... people... can do what you wish with the verse.

I'm not even kidding.
Why?

“Dr. Paccio, can we still see the starry sky in the Camelot dimension?”

"There are places where the starry sky spreads out, and there are places where there is no night forever." With Google translate it's a little different
« Baccho sensei, can you see the starry sky in Camelot’s dimension? »

« There are places where the starry sky expands, and also places of continuous/forever night . »

Multi-Continent level, especially since he's less than 10% Ban.

Considering where Tristan used to scale, he'd maybe be 1.89 exatons.

But, as I explained in the OP.
these are not accurate figures, and shouldn't go on the verse page. For example, 41.22 teratons to 412.2 teratons was due to Escanor absolutely tanking Assault Mode Meliodas' amplified attacks.

The revision only needs 3 staff not 4-5. Including the OP's own vote, this thread has three votes.
It is possible for a staff member to initiate a content revision thread and have their vote counted. ~Discussion Rules
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members ~Discussion Rules
I believe this has passed.
Could you at least nominate another admin before you go?
You can try asking Mr._Bambu. He's really into these sorta verses. The more it fits into the anime aesthetic, the better.

The revision only needs 3 staff not 4-5. Including the OP's own vote, this thread has three votes.

I believe this has passed.

You can try asking Mr._Bambu. He's really into these sorta verses. The more it fits into the anime aesthetic, the better.
So can we start editing the profiles?

Back