• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Some additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faa_Tzy

He/Him
Woah, I thought of this ability, which could possibly be used.

Denzel:

Curse Manipulation, Limited Law Manipulation, Limited Fate Manipulation & Necromancy: via Judgement. Denzel applies the symbol to fraudrin's body parts (possessing dreyfus), which causes the target to be haunted continuously until the ghost regains his own life. The Judgement symbol is not easily separated, even fraudrin itself has destroyed the part of the body that contains the Judgement symbol, it will reappear on other parts of the body. Judgement is also stated to be something more powerful than a curs

Demon king:

Adding 'limited law Manipulation': via creating a commandment. Commandment is a 'curse of command' created by the demon king's half power/life. The commandment generates absolute power within it, which of course the opponent will be forced to accept the impact, including the owner himself. Like Galand who gained the power of 'truth' from the commandment, that whoever lies will help. He was exposed to the order himself, because he had escaped from the agreement that he would not escape & was willing to die while fighting escanor.

Meliodas:

Immense pain tolerance & Supernatural Willpower: We use the scale of the 'Revenge counter' base. Literally, this technique not only absorbs the attack, but also resists it (although it is absorbed in the end). This is proven in the scene where Meliodas was hit by a punching bag by the attack of sins, knights of liones when fighting hendrickson Chapter 98-99-100. Meliodas is also able to withstand commandment attacks that certainly have high destructiveness (such as the star derieri combo, gloxinia's first form attack, Hellblaze monspeet, etc.) This is shown in chapter 174-175. And Meliodas can still use the revenge, which means that the attack can really be resisted by Meliodas perfectly.

Last edited:
Woah, I thought of this ability, which could possibly be used.

Denzel:

Curse Manipulation, Limited Law Manipulation, Limited Fate Manipulation & Necromancy: via Judgement. Denzel applies the symbol to fraudrin's body parts (possessing dreyfus), which causes the target to be haunted continuously until the ghost regains his own life. The Judgement symbol is not easily separated, even fraudrin itself has destroyed the part of the body that contains the Judgement symbol, it will reappear on other parts of the body. Judgement is also stated to be something more powerful than a curse.
Curse manipulation and Necromancy are fine, but Law and Fate Manipulation aren't supported

Demon king:

Adding 'limited law Manipulation': via creating a commandment. Commandment is a 'curse of command' created by the demon king's half power/life. The commandment generates absolute power within it, which of course the opponent will be forced to accept the impact, including the owner himself. Like Galand who gained the power of 'truth' from the commandment, that whoever lies will help. He was exposed to the order himself, because he had escaped from the agreement that he would not escape & was willing to die while fighting escanor.
I guess this is fine...

Meliodas:

Immense pain tolerance & Supernatural Willpower: We use the scale of the 'Revenge counter' base. Literally, this technique not only absorbs the attack, but also resists it (although it is absorbed in the end). This is proven in the scene where Meliodas was hit by a punching bag by the attack of sins, knights of liones when fighting hendrickson Chapter 98-99-100. Meliodas is also able to withstand commandment attacks that certainly have high destructiveness (such as the star derieri combo, gloxinia's first form attack, Hellblaze monspeet, etc.) This is shown in chapter 174-175. And Meliodas can still use the revenge, which means that the attack can really be resisted by Meliodas perfectly.
What makes this immense pain tolerance and supernatural willpower? Just surviving attacks is a testament to endurance but you need to show a scan that shows the degree of damage he took so I can know it's beyond normal limits, because the cropped scan just shows Meliodas is bruised which isn't telling me anything.

Curse manipulation and Necromancy are fine, but Law and Fate Manipulation aren't supported
what makes this immense pain tolerance and supernatural willpower? Just surviving attacks is a testament to endurance but you need to show a scan that shows the degree of damage he took so I can know it's beyond normal limits, because the cropped scan just shows Meliodas is bruised which isn't telling me anything.
In the end, Meliodas didn't really feel the pain he had received, so he used the 'revenge counter'. Meliodas tanked all the attacks he received. Like 'mist of dull agony', which caused lung destruction through the skin, it was basically limited Durability negation as it worked from the inside out. 'sun flowers' makes an explosion on a wide scale & of course the destruction is no joke, because it can make Meliodas burn, Meliodas can also survive the 'dark Nebula' and even punch the dark nebula, even though the dark nebula makes objects around it become destroyed ( Deconstruction ). Then in chapter 100 Meliodas really didn't feel the wounds he felt when he tanked all attacks.

In the fight against Ten Commandments, Meliodas tanked 'combo star' which is a physical punch that works 54x, where each 1 punch produces 200,000 pounds/100 tons, 'hellblaze' moonspeet produces black flames & he could escape. 'gloxinia's first form attack with basquias also produces explosions on a wide scale. Then what was the result? Meliodas took the attack, even though the impression was that Meliodas also absorbed the attack so that the revenge counter would work, but Meliodas could still use the revenge counter by swinging his hand (remember, his hand had been hit by combo star). Although in this fight Meliodas failed, because his attack was reflected by Estarossa (because Estarossa's reflection attack reflects physical attacks & revenge counters are physical attacks, because they use swords to swing).
Why doesn't law & fate work? Even though the symbol is more than a curse & the effect lasts even until the 'ghost' gets its own life (until the victim dies).

Why doesn't law & fate work? Even though the symbol is more than a curse & the effect lasts even until the 'ghost' gets its own life (until the victim dies).
That's not Law or Fate Manipulation, it's just the affect of the curse. The curse makes the ghost attack the victim until it gets them, this doesn't require Law or Fate Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and Necromancy are all that's needed.

That's not Law or Fate Manipulation, it's just the affect of the curse. The curse makes the ghost attack the victim until it gets them, this doesn't require Law or Fate Manipulation, Curse Manipulation and Necromancy are all that's needed.
I think I'm starting to understand

How about Meliodas' supernatural willpower and immense pain tolerance?

Meliodas forced himself to move against a deadly poison would that count for supernatural willpower?

What do you think of Meliodas' supernatural willpower and pain tolerance? I provide the proof & the essence of the abilities obtained, Meliodas can really be tanked while not being affected by serious impacts, in fact it doesn't hinder Meliodas' movement at all.

Meliodas forced himself to move against a deadly poison would that count for supernatural willpower?
Depends on how the poison works, if it stops movements yet he's forcing himself to move through sheer will then that is supernatural willpower.

What do you think of Meliodas' supernatural willpower and pain tolerance? I provide the proof & the essence of the abilities obtained, Meliodas can really be tanked while not being affected by serious impacts, in fact it doesn't hinder Meliodas' movement at all.
This wouldn't really give either, he's capable of taking punishment but the visible damage in the scan you posted just shows him bruised, it's not like he's missing limbs or has a hole in his body and still fighting. I'm not sure, you'd need more user/staff input for it.

This wouldn't really give either, he's capable of taking punishment but the visible damage in the scan you posted just shows him bruised, it's not like he's missing limbs or has a hole in his body and still fighting. I'm not sure, you'd need more user/staff input for it.
Tbh, he can still do anything even fight. But because of the context there it will scale on the strenght of the 'revenge counter' which essentially is absorbing the attack. But the consequence must be to tanked all the forces received. I think it doesn't have to be that there are missing/perforated body parts, because pain tolerance can be categorized as supernatural willpower, according to terminology. It's bee proven on record that withstanding anything that is even beyond human ability, it can be quallified.

any other thoughts? because if we compare Meliodas' feats, it is even beyond the capacity of humans in general. Moreover, when he absorbs an explosive attack, he can absorb 2-3 explosions, one of which is even reinforced with hellblaze/black flame.

Tbh, he can still do anything even fight. But because of the context there it will scale on the strenght of the 'revenge counter' which essentially is absorbing the attack. But the consequence must be to tanked all the forces received. I think it doesn't have to be that there are missing/perforated body parts, because pain tolerance can be categorized as supernatural willpower, according to terminology. It's bee proven on record that withstanding anything that is even beyond human ability, it can be quallified.

any other thoughts? because if we compare Meliodas' feats, it is even beyond the capacity of humans in general. Moreover, when he absorbs an explosive attack, he can absorb 2-3 explosions, one of which is even reinforced with hellblaze/black flame.
Yes but Meliodas is superhuman, so he can tank the attack due to being durable enough so it's not a good willpower feat.

Yes but Meliodas is superhuman, so he can tank the attack due to being durable enough so it's not a good willpower feat.
How about this statement?

"This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance. This may have been demonstrated in the form of a highly reliable statement or a significant event. An example of the latter would be Roronoa Zoro taking in all of Monkey D. Luffy's pain at once."

Even Meliodas can withstand all the attacks that even peak human endurance cannot. By the way, since Meliodas is a superhuman, then it can't qualify right?

Then what about immense pain tolerance? I took these 2 abilities because the context is that Meliodas can withstand & the impact does not have a very effective effect. I also used the sentence:

"Characters with this ability may be able to resist enormous amounts of pain"

That supernatural Willpower can be obtained through immense/pain tolerance.

For the last time, are you going to stick with your stance? I'll be neutral if I do.

For something to be considered as supernatural willpower, there needs to be a baseline as to what it can do to someone without that level of willpower. For instance, what's the effects of the poison to someone without willpower? Does it completely incapacitate them? If it's meant to be deadly, and yet doesn't kill Meliodas, then that could be a degree of resistance rather than willpower.

For something to be considered as supernatural willpower, there needs to be a baseline as to what it can do to someone without that level of willpower. For instance, what's the effects of the poison to someone without willpower? Does it completely incapacitate them? If it's meant to be deadly, and yet doesn't kill Meliodas, then that could be a degree of resistance rather than willpower.
Here you go

Generally it happens if an ability is not affected, but here the context is different. Maybe some other panels state that Meliodas gets resistance to the abilities in question, but in this panel even the effects released are deadly, and Meliodas must have 'tanked' it all.

As 'Miss of dull agony' is a mist that destroys the lungs (internal organs) until it comes out through skin propagation, on the other hand MODA is one of the abilities that is 'similar' to other abilities. Namely Helbram's 'Death', which releases a deadly mist of enemies in a gradual manner through coughing up blood.

So how do you think Meliodas could have 'tanked' derieri's 53x attack? One hit weighs 200,000 pounds/100 tons, especially after being hit by Derieri's 'Combo star', he gets 2 deadly attacks. One of them is Gloxinia's first form level which gives a wide-scale explosion.

Meliodas also had a moment of being knocked down, and got back up, had to get 'Dark nebula' by hendrickson hg based 'Deconstruction', and got punched out by Meliodas. This is a 'will' isn't it?

Perhaps this is the highest level of proof, after Meliodas was hit by the punching bag, even he could withstand having his soul taken away. Sounds like 'resistance', but the containment cycle in the panel doesn't look like Meliodas should get Resistance, his soul just came out.

Any other thoughts?

How about the 'Limited law Manipulation' Demon king?

Well, I will rely on your last argument, and I will respect it. What about Supernatural Willpower? I'll be neutral & won't argue

Generally it happens if an ability is not affected, but here the context is different. Maybe some other panels state that Meliodas gets resistance to the abilities in question, but in this panel even the effects released are deadly, and Meliodas must have 'tanked' it all.
Which is still a durability feat.
As 'Miss of dull agony' is a mist that destroys the lungs (internal organs) until it comes out through skin propagation, on the other hand MODA is one of the abilities that is 'similar' to other abilities. Namely Helbram's 'Death', which releases a deadly mist of enemies in a gradual manner through coughing up blood.
This would be fine since a normal person would be on the floor in agony the entire time but if he gets up from this despite the damage to his endurance I'd be fine with Supernatural Willpower and a high pain tolerance.
So how do you think Meliodas could have 'tanked' derieri's 53x attack? One hit weighs 200,000 pounds/100 tons, especially after being hit by Derieri's 'Combo star', he gets 2 deadly attacks. One of them is Gloxinia's first form level which gives a wide-scale explosion.
That's a durability feat.
Unless specified, not really. It's more of an endurance thing.
Perhaps this is the highest level of proof, after Meliodas was hit by the punching bag, even he could withstand having his soul taken away. Sounds like 'resistance', but the containment cycle in the panel doesn't look like Meliodas should get Resistance, his soul just came out.
Unless Willpower is mentioned, I wouldn't say it's worth much in my opinion. Sounds like resistance regardless of if his soul eventually gets pulled out.

So I'd say the best feat to use would be him still functioning after the most that affects the body from the inside.

This would be fine since a normal person would be on the floor in agony the entire time but if he gets up from this despite the damage to his endurance I'd be fine with Supernatural Willpower and a high pain tolerance.

Unless Willpower is mentioned, I wouldn't say it's worth much in my opinion. Sounds like resistance regardless of if his soul eventually gets pulled out.

So I'd say the best feat to use would be him still functioning after the most that affects the body from the inside.
Hmm, in that one side can be considered Willpower and the other can't, will Meliodas still have it?

I mean, will willpower still be generated through 'mist of dull agony'? The problem is that in chapter 98 Meliodas withheld other abilities (that I mentioned) including MODA.

He also was able to fight still with a missing arm on separate occasions against Ban and Zeldris.

Was able to overcome DK’s mind manifestation and fight against him (while Zeldris was completely unable to do this at first and was in total submission)

So, do you accept Willpower? Or not?

I agree with griffin
He also was able to fight still with a missing arm on separate occasions against Ban and Zeldris.

Was able to overcome DK’s mind manifestation and fight against him (while Zeldris was completely unable to do this at first and was in total submission)
But this seems fine to me as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back