• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

By the way, rushed the entire Ch24, it was good seeing Rapi/Hood

image.png

I had many things to comment but idk if it can spoil some people here.

Drake dodged bullets at close range in the maid event. So yes we have supersonic proof for non god tiers though drake is a part of the strongest missils squad. Question is does verse go beyond supersonic. I think Laplace dodging ten bullets simultaneously isn't something you can put above supersonic. I'm curious if dodging barret 50cal rounds at the range Cinderella was at is higher than supersonic.

Drake dodged bullets at close range in the maid event. So yes we have supersonic proof for non god tiers though drake is a part of the strongest missils squad. Question is does verse go beyond supersonic. I think Laplace dodging ten bullets simultaneously isn't something you can put above supersonic. I'm curious if dodging barret 50cal rounds at the range Cinderella was at is higher than supersonic.
Hm... are any of these feat done via text or is there a visual for it? I could possibly do something if it is the latter, no so if is the former. Probably, idk.

Hm... are any of these feat done via text or is there a visual for it? I could possibly do something if it is the latter, no so if is the former. Probably, idk.
No visual we just know drake is close to the target and she effortlessly side stepped his bullets and he was frustrated he couldn't tag her after multiple attempts

Anybody scale to that version of Rapi? I'm guessing no I'm stuck on mother whale
I think you can say that this version of Rapi is stronger than anything seen out there. The way dorothy described what rapi did with Nihilister, Indivilia and Chatterbox, so she would be on Liliweiss' level.

By the way, motherwhale eh? Yeah, I remember it was a pain in the ass, I made it through with 120K power and characters at 205.

I probably can already i just dont feel like putting effort im close to blue cp though so ill just hulk it
Smol white is very good against Mother Whale tho.
Screenshot_20240206-011839.png

Sacrifices were made.

I should be able to 10/10/10 when i get electric codes manuals
I got her in 10 pulls, but kinda not interested on upgrading her, (i just pull for her bec of waifu), also i still think that Anis summer still far better in electro/shotgun.

Smol white is very good against Mother Whale tho.

I got her in 10 pulls, but kinda not interested on upgrading her, (i just pull for her bec of waifu), also i still think that Anis summer still far better in electro/shotgun.
If you have tove or Leona maid privaty is very strong but requires like some tove investment

I do have tove but not leona, but my scarlet carries me in everything so i don't need specific teams. Although I was glad i got Tia in the selector they gave out a while back, as she is god along with Naga.

Tia needs to come home Dx having naga with no tia hurts but at least i have bunnies. But Tia > them visually
I had Naga but no tia and had noir but not blanc and i had to choose between those 2 and i choose Tia at the end and it was the besto option.

I had Naga but no tia and had noir but not blanc and i had to choose between those 2 and i choose Tia at the end and it was the besto option.
My choice was either, bunnies, gamble School girls by getting one of them, or liter. But since I already had noir I got Blanc. Didn't get Naga till after select ticket. Awesome.

But if I had naga I would pick tia in heartbeat

Nice Supersonic feat from Drake in the new event. She pretty casually sidesteps bullets in 1-1's after battle..

I need a way to pass Tribe Tower floor 150 with 150K power.
:ChaoXD:

So who's gonna take the role of making the profiles of Nikke since Raven is banned (for at least two months)?

@Vietthai96 would you like to? I knew you are lazy right now making profiles lel, but we already have everything on set for the creation of pages, of course i'm not forcing you so it's up to you

Last edited:
Anyway on the game itself, bro we got so many new things, new Nikkes and story updates (and looks like we are so close to Anachiro based from the 3D chibi leaks and so on)

The new Nikkes:
- Hammering:
BvFVvGDFJBGcFi7wzRB0kYEokREZv41PxPAJJk9m076LhKxS-Ke3aagiSq0_sJSXXUHr1oNjkxi6wXE=s473-c-fcrop64=1,00000d5bffff894b-nd-v1

- Flora:
0Jf4xouSHbnuHuOTIjzDLtlWyYeIkuls-MvjMxnMyd10hpOFmW8r_2oCKvG_jZv_bsz1z2Ss4f7O=s540-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffa82c-nd-v1

- Trony:
fPiefbTmNkUfjDbw7CjyKczFajbg4K-OYNcaR9MB41GVAfOF3xpfzjpQpBGPxz7RCbY6WOPXrRIANSU=s587-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffff9f04-nd-v1

- Liveryn:
sIuAiFHQWjvHtRQmakAlkY3oi0SL62Ud3uixKMJW9zHc2kdwNJrBXV2oDOUoUgfpcfJxOmcEliuXNA=s413-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffff78b1-nd-v1

- And most importantly, Grave:
4beMPXcc9ne2kAwthoARJQPyw3ZS7J2hd3TvRXpxEqQTVaNxvdCLfxui_BfcH97y0Pf8lWhSG9Pq3Q=s565-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffff9010-nd-v1

The trailer for next story preview:

What caught my interest here is Grave, because apperently she's likely Pinne
bkPqPDLu7C5ZoubCIIwBPX0kkNeuQkg3HD78elgJl6Igz1ifqc6Dwfi6t_dDt4U1aD2Spg0hx_mt=s1082-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ff86ffff-nd-v1
Tho her unmasked version is up and her eyes a bit different, maybe the alteration from mass product Nikke to this?
J3z0F87pu5n3avlhibN6Pamds1_UCo2WFWndjZ5r8SbQ_rPxvvN-9esgDGYV5mePXbxDQ-SoCr0S=s2641-nd-v1

Another speculation right now is how the heck she's get Seven Dwarves armament? And who's in the Coffin?

Back