• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goddess of Victory Nikke Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making in mobile is hell and i'm not that skillful on making the profiles lel
Better leave this thread inactive until someone step in i guess
And beside, i don't want to deal with Gramps Witchy big nerve rant about Nikke and it's controversy, i rather seppuku'd myself than readed all of i#Getshot
I doubt you could do the profiles even if you are skilled in making them, no offense. You do know you plain cant finish the story as a F2P player right. You will have to rely entirely on Youtube videos covering the story because of how evil the company behind Nikke is. The ******* community moderators of this trainwreck are sick and tired of the incompetent devs

All i have left to say is, good luck to anyone taking this trainwreck on them, I wish you all the luck in the world.

I doubt you could do the profiles even if you are skilled in making them, no offense. You do know you plain cant finish the story as a F2P player right. You will have to rely entirely on Youtube videos covering the story because of how evil the company behind Nikke is. The ******* community moderators of this trainwreck are sick and tired of the incompetent devs

All i have left to say is, good luck to anyone taking this trainwreck on them, I wish you all the luck in the world.
Witchy, at this point just retire from the game, simple

And beside, not a first time the folks continuing to analyzing and making the profiles with the said a series in a trainwreck, look at RWBY for example

By the way you still ranting over it, i thought you still playing it lel
RWBY got shit over years, not the same. And you can finish RWBY without paying thousands of dollars, guess what you cant in Nikke

It aint ranting, its what employees of the game said outright. Youre better off just watching the story and lore over at youtube.

RWBY got shit over years, not the same. And you can finish RWBY without paying thousands of dollars, guess what you cant in Nikke
I still find it a good example and beside, we have none of a series that still being followed despite being trainwreck other than RWBY so this is the only example we have
It aint ranting, its what employees of the game said outright. Youre better off just watching the story and lore over at youtube.
Yeah, but still after all of those rant you said in thjs thread, i'm still uncomfortable dealing this lel
My condolences for the employees tho

I still find it a good example and beside, we have none of a series that still being followed despite being trainwreck other than RWBY so this is the only example we have
Geez, I wonder why people arent putting up with corporations treating them like garbage. Again, RWBY can be finished for 0 bucks. A poor schmuck paid hundreds of dollars in order to get a team strong enough to finish the main storry of nikke
Yeah, but still after all of those rant you said in thjs thread, i'm still uncomfortable dealing this lel
My condolences for the employees tho
Dont worry, I **** off once you find someone willing to make the profiles~

Like, if you really want to experience the best Nikke has to offer, just skip the game entirely and watch the story on Youtube. You really aint missing much

Geez, I wonder why people arent putting up with corporations treating them like garbage. Again, RWBY can be finished for 0 bucks. A poor schmuck paid hundreds of dollars in order to get a team strong enough to finish the main storry of nikke
I mean, Rooster Teeth controversies say it all
And i'm not denying what happened in Nikke at all okay
Dont worry, I **** off once you find someone willing to make the profiles~
Then let this thread inactive then, i don't want to revert back to my 2019 self (impulsive behaviour) with all of this rant

I mean, Rooster Teeth controversies say it all
And i'm not denying what happened in Nikke at all okay

Then let this thread inactive then, i don't want to revert back to my 2019 self (impulsive behaviour) with all of this rant
And im telling you that this situation are not compareable, because you dont have to commit half your life savings in order to become knowledgeable in RWBY. I can pick up the series right now and finish it. Try doing that for Nikke lmao.

You wanted profiles no? Its called "working for that bread" If youre lucky enough, random Schmuck will walk in dw

Regardless i'm asking this thread to be closed, i can't deal with this anymore

Expected to an lore/story/music/verse helping, ended up with a rant/controversy that i can't bear with

And beside i'm busy with PGR and Arknights so Nikke is sidelined for unknown time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back