• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but like- I do main her tho- like with my friends, I always go support smh

That's good. The fact you play her with your friends, I mean. So I'm now conscious there's around one less cat main who would jump on me. I'm just complaining because in my days as the other, bigger, cat main (Rengar), some Yuumi jumped on me while I was hiding in a bush nullifying the very concept of Rengar himself, or spammed Q in the same situation revealing my position after I went through hell to remove all of the vision ☕

Hey there:

I am here alert you that there are some troubles in League of Legends land calc's and stuff to give yall a fair shot at defending or substantiating the stuffs. Dota 2 is better, but don't say I never did nothing for league.
I mean the verse is kinda dead and Weekly got banned so...

We have no proper lore scaling chains (Weekly made one but his chains are very questionable)

I'm busy with revamping OPM profiles, Dread is probably busy with other stuff and I don't know of other active supporters...

I have no idea why he created the thread after Weekly got banned, exploiting his absence, but again, I am not fan of current verse state, so I can't help much either.

Calculations is not part of my expertise

All fair. Just wanted to let yall know in case anyone could or would be able to come in and defend/support the verse with these particular issues Shmooply brought up when it came to calcs being defunct and/or unaccepted.

I really can't defend it, altho I asked weeky and he responded the following:
dbd40d5339364522a89a82f188773e16.png
52376a2dcd396411c12b49b01c2676c0.png

I know not of this weekly figure, or the stuff they did to get banned, but I'd recommend bringing it up to the thread I posted going over these suggested revisions.

I already did, but arguing with OP is like sentencing yourself to death, specially he already announced his intention to downgrade League of Legends, so he can wank Dota 2, so awaiting from him to be reasonable is least of my exceptions, respectfully speaking.

Not worth wasting my time.

I already did, but arguing with OP is like sentencing yourself to death, specially he already announced his intention to downgrade League of Legends, so he can wank Dota 2, so awaiting from him to be reasonable is least of my exceptions, respectfully speaking.

Well the Dota wank is in a dedicated Dota thread, and you miss 100% of the 'skill'shots you to don't take. Wouldn't have to worry about missing many if you were playing Dota, but you get what I mean.

Well the Dota wank is in a dedicated Dota thread, and you miss 100% of the 'skill'shots you to don't take. Wouldn't have to worry about missing many if you were playing Dota, but you get what I mean.
I heard there is tier 1, I will be definitely waiting for that thread.

Pretty sure he was joking about the wank since Dota 2 isn't going anywhere far at the rate we're dealing with it, just talk to him seriously. No being condescending, no sounding frustrated, ignore any jokes and just get to the point.

Pretty sure he was joking about the wank since Dota 2 isn't going anywhere far at the rate we're dealing with it, just talk to him seriously. No being condescending, no sounding frustrated, ignore any jokes and just get to the point.
(I know him off-site btw)

I never lost Gwen matchup.
But she is definitely cancer.
But not like playing zed and feeding in mid (Geor).

Malphite vs Lars☠️

You didn't say that when I beat you five times with different champs Lars. 😭

I'm sick of carrying you.🗿
Bruh bro smoking.
Do you want me to send you the ss of the matches we played together?
I guess I carried you with 32 kill jax before I left the discord last match.
I always carrying you.
Play zed, yasuo, yone tr classics and die in mid.

Bruh bro smoking.
Do you want me to send you the ss of the matches we played together?
I guess I carried you with 32 kill jax before I left the discord last match.
I always carrying you.
Play zed, yasuo, yone tr classics and die in mid.
Zubeyd plays Yasuo, not me.

2- Whenever we win a match, I remeber of the Tw matches with Khazix where you died 13 and 16 times...

Nope, turkish server.

Bro, everyone can have bad games, I'm not criticising you for playing 5-15, 475745 times.
Ahhh man. You play one good game and ten bad games. But there are matches you play well (don't play Adc if possible)

I think you should continue to study Integral and Function. 🗿

Back