• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

Welcome to the League of Legends General Discussion Thread!

Feel free to discuss anything League of Legends related!
Discuss feats, post feats, statements, lore, and another wiki topical shit, or talk about the game and what not like, what's good, what you're doing, etc., maybe even co-op, I suppose, basically whatever the **** you want as long as it's topical.

Introduction to this game:​

League of Legends is a 3D, third-person multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game. In League of Legends, human or AI-controlled players each control a character, called a champion, and form two opposing teams. Each champion has distinct abilities with a variety of effects. These effects vary significantly from champion to champion and include dealing damage, providing buffs to allies, and inflicting debuffs on enemies. In addition to the standard abilities, each champion has a passive ability, which offers various beneficial effects.

Links for our verse​

Zb8mlFV.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone willing to tell me why Kindred scales to unknown, she should be comparable to other spirit gods

I'm working on adding a bunch of profiles yeah, Xolaani included

Basically the answer to most questions yall probably have are 'it's being worked on' lol

I'm working on adding a bunch of profiles yeah, Xolaani included
Can you give us Sandbox? Like literally, I am willing to help as 2 years lol player with a bunch of lore in my head.
I know you are willing to do it all by yourself, but teamwork is rather better.

I want to make the verse great and more active.

Seeing that a ton of human characters like Garen are still Low 7-C because of in-game scaling is kinda cringe ngl

7-B, Viego was weakened by an unknown amount when they fought him so they would just scale to Maokai and their own individual feats

Funnily enough, the mid tiers of the verse are really consistently 7-B, theres like 9 or 10 feats on that level for them

Cool, I'll make some matches against OPM characters (like 70% of the verse is 7-B now lmao) in the future if they aren't super haxxed or something

What are the plans for Malphite? His LoR version is actually mountain sized while that old story in universe has him being at most Large size type 1

Also pretty sure his AP could be calced from his level 2 splash art in LoR

What are the plans for Malphite? His LoR version is actually mountain sized while that old story in universe has him being at most Large size type 1

oh, can you link the calculation?

He is being bumped to 7-A via sheer size, as well as the fact that he is part of a formerly continent-nuking superweapon

Many characters are also missing, I believe this verse should be the biggest verse in this wiki.
It should yeah, but atm it needs some heavy revisions.
I mean, assumption works.
Yes, it's fine, 7-A by sheer size is okay. I just think this could be calculated if someone takes the time to do so inb4 the feat is like 7-B at most lol

Well like I said, the tier stuff is being handled already and crts for the verse as a whole are almost ready to roll out, so dont worry too much about those. If you guys want to put together a crt to split the pages up into the different AUs though be my guest

Well like I said, the tier stuff is being handled already and crts for the verse as a whole are almost ready to roll out, so dont worry too much about those. If you guys want to put together a crt to split the pages up into the different AUs though be my gues
I mean how long do you think you can do the content revision?

I mean how long do you think you can do the content revision?
The issue with this verse in particular is a few things, the stats as a whole are being completely overhauled, every part of the profiles is being expanded on, and now there are mandatory reference sections that need to be added to every profile, it's not so much a matter of changing singular stats, it's taking so long because each individual profile is undergoing amassive cleanup

The issue with this verse in particular is a few things, the stats as a whole are being completely overhauled, every part of the profiles is being expanded on, and now there are mandatory reference sections that need to be added to every profile, it's not so much a matter of changing singular stats, it's taking so long because each individual profile is undergoing amassive cleanup
the reference stuff are real long term factors, I get it.

Not me playing right now Kindred figuring out an argument for her tier XD

Well like I said, the tier stuff is being handled already and crts for the verse as a whole are almost ready to roll out, so dont worry too much about those. If you guys want to put together a crt to split the pages up into the different AUs though be my guest
The AU separation stuff should be done after the CRTs for the main verse go through I think.

The AU separation stuff should be done after the CRTs for the main verse go through I think.
Tbh I feel like the opposite would be the way to go, if the profiles dont have the AUs on them it makes implimenting actual keys way easier, plus then yall can handle the AU tiers while I'm finishing up the mainline stuff

Tbh I feel like the opposite would be the way to go, if the profiles dont have the AUs on them it makes implimenting actual keys way easier, plus then yall can handle the AU tiers while I'm finishing up the mainline stuff
Do you think we have a cosmology in the verse?

Do we have a picture, or should I create one to present it?

Back