• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Technically this is Arcane, but are any LoL supporters knowledgeable about Arcane?

Greetings. Could you please comment on my post?

I was going through some profiles, and I noticed that many characters in the verse have circular reasoning for subsonic speed. Even Nasus, who is stated to be comparable to Pantheon in his profile, is listed as subsonic, while Pantheon is considered MFTL+. Despite the verse not being as popular on the wiki, it seems essential to conduct a Verse-wide revision for speed, physiologies, and AP to ensure consistency and accuracy across the character profiles.

When I looked at Malphite's profile, I realized that there was no Dark Star Malphite. We can say that it is comparable to other Dark Star costumes and that it has haxes such as Low 2-C Ap and ACA4, EE.

Likewise, Mecha Malphite does not have a key. For this reason, we can say that Battlecast is comparable to Kog Maw and Xerath and call it High 6-C.

Last edited:
FpSjIgzagAELVYO.jpg

How fast would Yasuo have to be slashing here to make the Noxian's armor and blade to melt?

FpSjIgzagAELVYO.jpg

How fast would Yasuo have to be slashing here to make the Noxian's armor and blade to melt?
All the results I can find for the heat necessary to burn steel is somewhat inconsistent, slightly burning/heating up steel is drastically less impressive than melting the material (2500 degrees fahrenheit), so I dont know if there is an accurate way at calcing this feat

Back