• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-existent franchises on the wiki

Another analog horror series: Welcome to Dreamworld. I actually watch the series, so I might be able to help find feats and such. Not sure if I'd be useful for calcs, though...

I will just list some gacha games that either me or my brother have looked at recently that, while I'm not completely invested in giving them their own presence on the wiki, it would be interesting nonetheless and I could possibly help if I'm able.

• Girl Gun Cafe
  • Tokyo Afterschool Summoners
  • Girls X Battle
  • World Flipper
Yep. Tokyo after-school summoners. Really cool verse though. Would take it up if I can find my way around this Wiki.

To all this, some of the verses in the list have been created and I have not found out?
I ask to update it
I don't think Housamo has been created yet. I did make a discussion thread but I guess not much people knew about it. or perhaps I just have bad publicity skills.

I was wondering if, does animorphs have page here yet?
This?

As for something that DOESN'T have a page... screw it, I'm gonna suggest a weird one: The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You. It's a harem manga, but it's also a gag manga, and it unironically has some decent feats.

This?
I see. Just went through it. Most of the abilities there don't have the scans attached to the reasons. Some don't even have reasons. That needs to be reviewed.

It looks like somebody made a page for Clone Drone in the Danger Zone, albeit it's just a single page for the humans and nothing else.
As long as one exists, it really counts
As for something that DOESN'T have a page... screw it, I'm gonna suggest a weird one: The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You. It's a harem manga, but it's also a gag manga, and it unironically has some decent feats.
Ok, Added

Back