• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

So the verse on average is 7-C to High 7-C?

Cool
Yep. Since the High 7-C was only done by a Lord Rapture and early Rapi n Anis defeated blacksmith a tyrant. And he's on the lower end with stronger tyrants being like chatterbox, mother whale, heretics etc. It is a group effort so they aren't equal to tyrants but they can harm, heavily damage and beat tyrants in groups who are far superior to lords which is why most should scale at most or bare minimum to the Lord Class. And nikke follows a standard routine of next class rapture are stronger, bigger, more durable, and have more fire power than last class

Well that was expected so i have no idea where all of those silly anti-feats come from ubless it's from the dumb fraud folks lel

To add nikke weapons are too heavy for humans. The force and recoil of the weapons can apparently dislocate or fracture a human. And when you're playing your weapons can destroy buildings. So yea Nikke are definitely strong. And human weapons can't dent raptures

IMG_20240112_031836.jpg

Reddit is your friend. Anyway you can probably just use the buildings shown in the video @Kisaragi_Megumi sent or is the average fine
The average is fine. Although, iirc, since Laplace is only using one hand, we can "double" it to account for her another arm (as per usual for LS feat that has a character only use one arm) and... it'll still be Class K but slightly higher, I guess, so still good for Laplace, and those who scale to her.

Also, haven't seen Laplace yet-am still in the begining parts of Nikke-but she is totally giving me Arisu from Blue Archive vibes and I like it.

Last edited:

Mind if I fix up the Powers & Abilities section a bit? Like add a tabber into it and bold the ability names?

If there is any notable speed feats that I can calc, ye.
Here:
What do we currently accept for nikke weapon speed? Just similar to real weapons? Because Anachiro reacts to Redhood's sniper rounds even up close which im pretty sure is a good value.

Seems like scarlet deflected a Lazer attack but 🤷 eh

Modernia and Rapi (Red Hood) have supersonic feats. Don't know who scales to those.

Rapi throws something at supersonic speed and Modernia catches a bullet between her teeth.

Cinderella also dodges bullets when they're about to hit her.

Scarlet has that nice subsonic feat and I think she mentions splitting Rapture beams at one point.

Our first Nikke profile
2230-poggies-peepo.png

Actually, there was mention that a special rapture reacted to a nuke to intercept and absorb the explosion.

No real images or details tho. No classification either.

Flying raptures could dog fight fighter planes.

Back