• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Revisions Part 3: Sister's Generation of Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neutral on the 2-C stuff, though if the knowledgeable members and other staff think it's fine then I don't really have an issue.

I suppose if Griffin is okay with the 2-C stuff due to other members being okay with it, should the revisions be okay to apply or should one more staff chime in for some input?

Can somebody write a tally of which staff members that agree with which changes here please?

LordGriffin and Qawsedf agree; the former fine with the P&A after I changed it and is neutral on the 2-C stuff (but said that if other people say it's okay, then he's fine with it too).

Xmark is retired staff, but I'm not sure if they count.

I think a few more staff members chiming in should help.

LordGriffin and Qawsedf agree; the former fine with the P&A after I changed it and is neutral on the 2-C stuff (but said that if other people say it's okay, then he's fine with it too).

Xmark is retired staff, but I'm not sure if they count.

I think a few more staff members chiming in should help.
Okay.

@ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Starter_Pack @Abstractions

Would any of you be willing to help out a bit here please?

Tbh, would it just be okay if we applied the changes, and if anyone has any problems, then a separate thread can be made after? Other staff don't seem very interested in this thread, and I don't want to pester them to give some input (even if it would be very valuable) on a series they likely don't have any knowledge of.

If not, then we can just keep waiting I suppose.

Bump. Sorry for doing so this soon after the previous one, but there's quite a lot of members online right now, so I thought that this could potentially help the thread in the long-run.

We need just a tiny bit more input before we can put this into effect. So if anybody, even regular members, are lurking and reading this right now, just a quick skim-through and response would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
e1d.gif

Appreciate that.

I suppose if no other staff come and comment out of disinterest, then the changes are fine to apply?

Alright, I'm awake now so I see we've been greenlit to apply the changes. Thank you a bunch, Ant.

I have another request, though, but I'll put it in the all-purpose request thread real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back