• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

It's probably worth noting that this is Goddess Squad Scarlet, who has undergone less upgrades than our current one.

I wanna make Ludmilla, Anis, Volume, Noise at least. Granted anybody can make anybody but at the very least I wanna help with the justification wording for ap if y'all make a profile but also not a requirement

I feel we need to focusing on the important Nikkes first like the main characters, Pilgrims, hereticts, and the others but i don't mind

Hey, I just started playing the game. Currently in Chapter 6. Is there anything I can help with as far as the profiles go?

Oof. Bad news, folks. I fricked up my calc. Done some correcting with a CGM (and hoping this attempt won't end up in failure for me), which reduces the verse's tier High 7-C to 7-C, basically. Sorry about that, lel.

Also i dunno if this is legit but if it is then prepare your wallet ladies and gentlemen, she's coming this year
yermPplKO90bKJP3lRP2qe-lH2PcYpxUnE9JoOMY7Wu41zVSNHE7Cll-D_NNZCCeXcBsEWTbbAw5qg=s526-nd-v1

Ngl, i skipped leona's event history, bec i'm focusing in re-watching old events in the archive. Half-Anniversary one was smth, smth.....

Ass jiggle is a distraction for what is to be the most depressing story telling of gacha games so far, they cooked hard they made a freaking buffet lmao

Ass jiggle is a distraction for what is to be the most depressing story telling of gacha games so far, they cooked hard they made a freaking buffet lmao
My pfp is a reference to that event. Pinne > Goddess Squad.

By the way, how far along are you guys in the game? I started playing at the Sea You Again event (Anis and Helm Summer) then I kept playing until I dropped the game at Marciana event (School of Lock) and returned back at the end of the A.C.P.U. FREEZE! event! and I'm still playing until now... So 5 to 6 months playing. And the most ironic thing is that I pre-registered before the game came out and never installed it.

Played it on launch but later on took a break since there was a fiasco over it, later on continued it when Modernia debuted from what i remember and it's all cozy until now

Back