• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, I think the Brady Guide says something similar but that could be referring to the very idea of assigning Gods to elemental concepts and phenomena
Yeah, the Brady Guide has a lot of juicy stuff, but unfortunately they were not prepared in time. They will be relegated to Part 2 of the CRT.

Bruh how can I scale Thor without the poison meta? How else can I get Thor > Zeus
You can't LOL, the meta is dead. BURY IT.

Redeemed Warrior isn't overwhelmingly inferior IIRC so he'd get a "7-B, possibly 4-B" key as well or just an "At most 4-B" key, depending on what tier Demigod Kratos' ends up at.
Just saw this reply; yeah they'd be comparable enough. They fight similar monsters (like the Cyclopes which are consistently a threat to Kratos), have magic that explicitly makes them "demigods" in might and they use weapons of great power, such as the one stated to rival the Blades of Chaos. They're weaker but not to an insane degree and I can imagine them getting Kratos' Rating with a "Varies, up to 2-C with Weapons"

Yeah I have no issues with the Redeemed Warriors downscaling from Kratos but being roughly comparable.

@KLOL506 Yeah, which the novels back it up by all the times the furies freak out over Kratos.

How exactly does the place collapsing in anyway prove the fates resistance gets butchered? You don’t really elaborate here.

Yeah you know what else is absent in the game? Literally all the chapters where we see the gods and the sisters talk to themselves. By that logic we shouldn’t use those scenes cause it’s a massive contradiction to the game.

As for the whole Demigod Kratos tier, I don’t mind him being solid 4-B while the redeemed warrior would be tier 7 to maybe tier 4, but I won’t lose sleep if they both share the same tier.

@KLOL506 Yeah, which the novels back it up by all the times the furies freak out over Kratos.

How exactly does the place collapsing in anyway prove the fates resistance gets butchered? You don’t really elaborate here.
The concept of Fate itself ceases to exist.

Yeah you know what else is absent in the game? Literally all the chapters where we see the gods and the sisters talk to themselves. By that logic we shouldn’t use those scenes cause it’s a massive contradiction to the game.
How exactly? They're bonus parts that don't go against the plot but rather add on extras to clarify any plot holes. The contradictions I am referring to are the ones that blatantly go against the order or events in the game itself, like The Desert of Lost Souls being a separate dimension and requiring a portal to enter versus it being accessible via a normal doorway in the game and being within the Mortal World itself, or Kratos and Jason actually walking out for a while whereas in the game Jason is already dead at the hands of the Cerberus, or Kratos using Ares' own blade to kill him instead of using the Blade of the Gods (Which was restored in GOW2 and its novel). We discussed this already in the server.

Ok? And severing the threads means the concept of fate doesn’t ceases to exist for those people how?

You’ve literally kept saying it goes against what happened with Kratos breaking fate when it literally does not the entire discussion. He’s actively breaking fate for others when they literally cannot do it on their own, and he’s still using those threads to time travel like he did in the game so it’s not a complete contradiction to the games.

Ok? And severing the threads means the concept of fate doesn’t ceases to exist for those people how?
Kratos is still actively the master of the Threads at this moment until he bails out his Titan predecessors, by which point the Loom Chamber has already started to collapse.

You’ve literally kept saying it goes against what happened with Kratos breaking fate when it literally does not the entire discussion. He’s actively breaking fate for others when they literally cannot do it on their own, and he’s still using those threads to time travel like he did in the game so it’s not a complete contradiction to the games.
In the game, he only uses his thread to travel back in time, and he never uses the Spear on any of the millions of threads in the background.

He is being the destroyer of his own Fate only, not anyone else's Fate.

And even if we did truly consider adding this to him, it would ultimately be rendered completely moot, as the collapse of the chamber itself would effectively be Kratos destroying the concept of Fate as a whole, it doesn't exist anymore. Can't resist something that doesn't exist.

About time this CRT got made (And it also reminds me I gotta get back to work on my Odin sandbox, kinda forgot about due to focusing on Zelda and Kid Icarus stuff).

My only GoW knowledge is in the Norse era, and even that is limited, so I’m just gonna nitpick give my thoughts on some formatting stuff. Namely:

Jormungandr, Garmr and Nidhogg are missing references for most, if not all of the scans in their sandboxes.

If you’re gonna separate Kratos’ keys into tabbers, please do it for all of his stats, not just his attack potency.

My only GoW knowledge is in the Norse era, and even that is limited, so I’m just gonna nitpick give my thoughts on some formatting stuff. Namely:

Jormungandr, Garmr and Nidhogg are missing references for most, if not all of the scans in their sandboxes.
All of it is from the game (Concept Manip is from a boat story) so wouldn't the refs just be GoW: Ragnarok over and over?
If you’re gonna separate Kratos’ keys into tabbers, please do it for all of his stats, not just his attack potency.
Yeah, we were actually still going over that. The tabbered AP was just a demonstration that we didn't decide on yet. We'll get it sorted out soon.

@KLOL506 That doesn't really mean the concept of fate itself ceases to exist, you'd need to have extraordinary evidence for that.

That's also what he did, he used his own thread to go back in time, the spear of destiny just adds more to his status of destroying fate.

Literally when was it only said he was capable of destroying his own fate? Cause last time I checked that wasn't a specific thing for his own fate, just that he can overcome fate itself.

That again needs massive amount of evidence that the concept of fate itself literally ceased to exist with the loom chamber collapsing. He rendered the sisters of fate null with his stunts, he didn't literally erase the concept of fate itself, that needs massive evidence for.

@Planck69 I don't like the tabber look personally, especially on mobile because of how fragmented it looks, I prefer just merging all the tabbers into one for the stats.

Literally when was it only said he was capable of destroying his own fate? Cause last time I checked that wasn't a specific thing for his own fate, just that he can overcome fate itself.
Myth to Legend interview. Game itself.

That again needs massive amount of evidence that the concept of fate itself literally ceased to exist with the loom chamber collapsing. He rendered the sisters of fate null with his stunts, he didn't literally erase the concept of fate itself, that needs massive evidence for.
I mean, isn't that the normal order of events that goes on within the game? Also, how are you going to explain the Thread Snapping not happening ever in the game itself?

At this point neither of us will concede, so we'll let the people decide.

LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT DIENOMITE!

maxresdefault.png

One minor recommendation, The major Olympians all need bold applied to the abilities on the links on their profiles just so they'll be a little easier to follow.

The multiplayer links can them a little tricky to read

One minor recommendation, The major Olympians all need bold applied to the abilities on the links on their profiles just so they'll be a little easier to follow.

The multiplayer links can them a little tricky to read
I plan to bold the abilities on all the profiles soon, I was about to do the Redeemed Warrior myself but then the CRT popped up.

Also also, how did y'all forget that I told you to add Kratos's Martial Arts skills?

Via Pankration (More details here), a little bit of Jiu-Jitsu knee strikes (Here) and via also having knowledge of all forms of war and combat as the God of War (Could be NLF-ish, but still).

Also... minor correction,

All Weapon Hilts have Weapon Creation. Even Skofnung (If you carefully see, the blade reappears in full form, forging even more extra soul swords).

Things have happened in the last couple hours since the posting of this CRT.

I have had a conversation with @GilverTheProtoAngelo and as such I am willing to retract my statements on my rejection on the Spear of Destiny and Gaia getting Fate-related stuff, and I might possibly lean on accepting it after all. However, I will wait to see what Gilver has to bring to the table about his new foundings.

Btw for clarifications, the conceptual manipulation for soul haxing would be type 3 since it’s based on the individual, not something that governs reality, let alone is independent of reality.

Btw for clarifications, the conceptual manipulation for soul haxing would be type 3 since it’s based on the individual, not something that governs reality, let alone is independent of reality.
Gud, now add it to the CRT alongside the Fear Zeus stuff like I've told you to from the very beginning my padawan

As for what other upgrades Fear Zeus would get:
  • Conceptual Mind Manipulation because he literally invaded Fear in a brute-forced manner into Kratos’s mind to completely destroy any remnants of whatever consciousness lingered within him.
  • His soul and mind resistance gets buffed even further because they are enforced by Fear (This is for base Zeus)
  • As Per WoG, Kratos had his soul completely destroyed by Fear Zeus, but later PoH Kratos shrugs him off. So Fear Zeus gets soul destruction of enhanced nature if not conceptual because of how it was done. And PoH gets resistance to it.
Jesus, that's a lot of material left out from the draft we made huh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back