• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, since there is such a thread I would like to share.
image.png

19W 4L Dia lol.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to reach master rank this year.

Well, since there is such a thread I would like to share.
image.png

19W 4L Dia lol.
Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to reach master rank this year.
When you were playing with me, you said you had a job to do and you'd get out... You kept playing, treacherous mole.

I did a funni

Can you please look at my Viego scale and comment?

Riot just announced that moving on everything that contributes to the lore will be part of one main canon
This means arcane season 2 (and subsequently season 1) will be the main canon and all the previous stories will be tweaked or retconned to match it and be consistent.

Riot just announced that moving on everything that contributes to the lore will be part of one main canon
This means arcane season 2 (and subsequently season 1) will be the main canon and all the previous stories will be tweaked or retconned to match it and be consistent.
Hi Zkiller, I want to ask you because I'm very curious, you give off a very Turkish vibe. Are you Turkish?

Viego event was more recent and has more effort put into it than the other stories. Chances are the stories surrounding the ruination will be forced to change while the sentinels of light event stays canon.
I think so too, but in the event, dumb guards can turn into expert guards.

I guess this means that the Arcane profiles will stay and the League ones have to go
they're going to bring everything together in one spot. So now almost every character will take a piece of what each other has done.

When Aatrox tries to destroy the world, no one will sleep.

When Viego starts the apocalypse, he won't be defeated for nothing, he'll be defeated properly or he'll win.

(I don't like to mention Viego or give examples when I talk to you, but that's what comes to mind - )

they're going to bring everything together in one spot. So now almost every character will take a piece of what each other has done.
No, I'm pretty sure the lore merge means Arcane is completely replacing and rewriting the story of all Piltover and Zaun champs.

Which is honestly better because the current 7-B ratings for PnZ Champs are bullshit lol

No, I'm pretty sure the lore merge means Arcane is completely replacing and rewriting the story of all Piltover and Zaun champs.

Which is honestly better because the current 7-B ratings for PnZ Champs are bullshit lol
No, it's just that everything will come together in the story. Everything that is contradictory will be rewritten.

And patronage will be more player-oriented

Yws, everything will be rewritten to fit Arcane which means that it is replacing the current lore entirely.

Greetings! How are you? I hope you're well. I'm here again with another VIEGO Verse. This time I added a few haxes that I thought were there but I couldn't see in your profile. Would you take a look and comment?

Back