• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natsu lost last time but now his arsenal has some new abilties.

7-A versions, Natsu has prior knowledge of the leaf like last time and Speed is equalized.

Fight starts at 10 meters.
Natsu in Smash
D636B8AD-787E-41A6-8F03-D9343126DA59

Natsu has a superior AP to Siegfrieds normal attacks, but Balmung can overpower anything Natsu can do, however Natsu is Negating Both Siegfrieds Dragon Armor, and his Magic Resistance, so he is damaging Siegfried really hard, not to mention Natsu can Spam his attacks and is consistently hitting with that power, and he is very skilled in combat, while Siegfried can only fire off Balmung a few times, not to mention Balmung could be countered, as it's roughly 2 times Natsu's AP, because Natsu's Chain Scale is...

DF Natsu>Etherious Mard Geer>Ice Devil Gray>Base Mard Geer>578 Megatons

so he could totally potentially matched or minimize the damage it does

So Natsu takes it, High-Difficulty

Siegfried doesn't have magic resist and I think his damage nerf still works on attacks. Its not magic resist and specifically still works even if dragon slaying is used against him.

At worst both Siegfried and Natsu are equal in combat skill, so I don't see much issue for the spot on his back. AoE also really doesn't matter as the Karna fight shows unless it's an actual hit on his back.

However, gotta point something out. The defense reduction is only for NPs with dragon trait, and it only means he reduces by an equal of B in power rather than B+. Normal attacks are still getting very reduced even if the dragon killing helps boost them some, but that's only for the flames as Natsu's body itself doesn't have a dragon killing trait (pretty sure about this but correct if wrong).

His flames are still too powerful plus dragon killing trait, so those will be hitting with sufficient power. However, Siegfried can shoot Balmung more than a few times since Servants shouldn't have a mana limit in these battles and Semi-Circular blast means he's getting hit if he's close enough, which he likely will.

Still divided on this, I'll wait to hear more.

DS magic is supposed to change the users body into that of a dragon temprarily so his limbs would be draconic. Natsu is pretty close and when Sieg notices how much damage the attacks deal despite his body, he should opt for Balmung pretty quickly after that which is pretty deadly since it works better on dragons. Dragon Slayer also gives Siegfried an overall stat boost for fighting a pseudo dragon.

Oh wait, I had actually forgotten. It's not just damage, if we count Natsu as a Pseudo Dragon due to his magic, his damage would also decrease even more despite the anti dragon factor. Dragon Killer doesn't just boost Siegfried's damage, it greatly boosts his defense towards dragonic opponents.

That's due to the Dragon Killer Skill, so no. Plus the weakness only means Siegfried takes more damage from those attacks, not his defenses suddenly evaporating. Which goes both for Dragon Killer and the normal Balmung damage cut.

What boost is Natsu getting? Unless that's weird wording for the extra damage, being anti dragon magic.

You don't get my point. His magic is being cut still by Armor of Fafnir, the negligible damage just becomes worth something because of Anti Dragon quality. But that wasn't without taking into account he's fighting a pseudo dragon, so Siegfried's defense is greatly boosted further. Against any of Natsu's stronger, big attacks, using Balmung helps negate it even more. So the damage he can do is still not scratches, but is again less of a threat.

Call me wrong but does anyone who have anti-dragon traits can bypass AoF defense? like Arondnight and Gram can iirc.

So i believe Natsu can bypass the defense.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Call me wrong but does anyone who have anti-dragon traits can bypass AoF defense? like Arondnight and Gram can iirc.
So i believe Natsu can bypass the defense.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
However, gotta point something out. The defense reduction is only for NPs with dragon trait, and it only means he reduces by an equal of B in power rather than B+. Normal attacks are still getting very reduced even if the dragon killing helps boost them some, but that's only for the flames as Natsu's body itself doesn't have a dragon killing trait (pretty sure about this but correct if wrong).

John985 said:
It's much better to stop all Fairy tail matches, if there's a CRT.
The CRT is only for speed and AP in the Large Island level forms, the dura neg has already been accepted.

That wasn't my point.

The attack having dragon slaying properties only matters when it's a noble phantasm and then it simply halve the nullification, normal attacks are unaffected.

I'm going to go ask but the difference between hitting someone and them not taking any damage and hitting someone and having them shout in pain is more than twice their Dura.

I just want to say, Natsu doesn't have ranks, so the chances that his attacks will drop a rank don't apply, because he ain't a servant, he doesn't have a rank that would drop a level

When I say I'm going to go ask, I'm talking about Zirconis who doesn't have a page here. Depending on what his tier is, the damage reduction might not matter at all.

That's irrelevant really, Aubin. By verse equalization he should be treated as such. I sure as hell don't remember Rin having a ranks as a human, but she needs the equivalent of A Rank Magecraft like everyone else to hurt Herakles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back