• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to clear something, there's no reason to believe Natsu is doing the same or even more damage than if Siegfried didn't have his armor. That's one bit I don't agree with in the slightest because from A rank to E is the difference in strength from someone like Arthuria to someone like Medea. Natsu is higher up in Strength than Arthuria for sure, but I don't see the Dura Neg putting his damage above anything he could do if Siegfried had only his normal Dura without armor and Natsu didn't have Dura Neg.

Balmung doesn't take a while to discharge. That's pretty much like Saber's Excalibur, she does all that cool lifting up process and screaming, but she can actually fire the thing in a near instant. Siegfried is no different. And as said before, he can't spam it back to back like Homunculus, but he has no limit of shots. The Anti-Dragon quality and Dragon Slayer skill also means he's hurting Natsu at worst.

And Natsu should be pretty close to Siegfried, even if I think Siegfried has the slight fighting edge. But like Dragon said, he would let himself enjoy the fight if he sees Natsu can hurt him, but at the same time be more willing to Balmung. Siegfried isn't so clueless to not realize some dragon shenanigans may be up with Natsu, partly because he's taking more damage than he should and partly because his dragon killer is working plus his Balmung would do more damage.

No, the Boost from fighting a dragon would make Natsu stronger than if Sieg didn't have the armor and wasn't dragonic. The difference between A and E is five times. The armor only subtracts the worth of a B rank from the attack. A+ = 1000 megatons, A = 500 and B = 400. To explain how good of a boost Natsu gets. Wendy who is 493 tons normally made Zirconis shout in pain. Zirconis scales to 578 megatons. So yeah, Natsu's doing more damage.

Wait, if Wendy is Low 7-C by herself she shouldn't be 493Tons but 1 Kiloton at the very least.

I'm still pretty skeptical about the durability negation of the Dragon Slayers. It more of a weakness to Dragons rather than a advantage to the Dragon Slayers but that's for a different thread.

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, the Boost from fighting a dragon would make Natsu stronger than if Sieg didn't have the armor and wasn't dragonic. The difference between A and E is five times. The armor only subtracts the worth of a B rank from the attack. A+ = 1000 megatons, A = 500 and B = 400. To explain how good of a boost Natsu gets. Wendy who is 4 megatons normally made Zirconis shout in pain. Zirconis scales to 578 megatons. So yeah, Natsu's doing more damage.
Fixed.

Wait, where does 5 ton for Wendy and 578 for Zirconis come from? And I remain skeptical off how much the difference was closed when Zirconis only reacted in pain but didn't show any real damage, not to mention he didn't expect to be hurt and was hit on the back of the neck/head. Conversely, Igneel got his entire body ****** up and Acnologia lost an arm, but they barely reacted in comparison.

And no, I don't mean this wouldn't apply but I feel the result is being made to be larger than it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back