• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alakabamm said:
We have never seen a genuine fairy or dragon fight so that is untrue
Well, actualy we saw extremely powerful fairy. As for dragons... We saw one too. In the same title where we saw the mentioned fairy. Both met some wielder of another broken ability.

Dragons have many power levels...

As for God's Hand... It works how it's described (no selling everything below A-rank). At least until Nasu make another comment that'll make it more complicated.

An extremely powerful fairy? If you mean Arc she is not a fairy, she is a different type of spirit.

Dragons have never FOUGHT in the series. Show me a video or a picture or concede this point.

There are much more to weapons in Nasuverse than rank and there are many cases of NPs being affected by things unrelated to ranks. I don't need to entertain that point because it doesn't have any consequence on what I am saying.

Tohno Shiki actualy killed lesser dragon that appeared from Nrvnsqr Chaos in the novel. As well as many other things.

And... Actualy True Ancestors like fairies are Nature Spirits... Arcuied mentioned that it's the main reason behind her inability to make contract with Len (who is Nature Spirit too, though artifical one). That's why True Ancestors were called in Tsukihime as extremely powerful fairies (though it's probably for easier explanation) with enough power to manifest in our world.

Noble Phantasms has mystery level behind their ranks. Skills are mastery levels (but some of them can just boost other skill/methods like Li Shuwen's Martial Art that boost his other skill known as Sphere Boundary). Stats are just plain stats.

God's Hand was described as incredibly complicated Noble Phantasm. For example Saber stated that she can boost her attack power beyond A-rank with her NP but... Since her NP was at C-rank... God's Hand would nullify it. It's main ability is compare those ranks and declare winner through ranks. Before any other effect takes place.

Nrvnsqr wasn't born before the end of the age of Gods so the ones in the Back of the World were long gone by any point he absorbed it.

Fairies are nature spirits and Arc is a nature spirit but True Ancestors are not fairies.

"It's main ability is compare those ranks and declare winner through ranks" is conjecture and not proof.

"Before any other effect takes place" is somewhat similar to a no limits fallacy. You don't have the evidence or direct statements to prove it anyways.

We know that NPs can be affected by a variety of things and things that work better explictlity against the divine without looking at rank can't just be disregarded because you think rank is more important than anything else.

Dragon is still dragon. Lesser one though. And as far as I can understand... Nrvnsqr can't absorb remains to get new familiar.

We actualy knows limits of God's Hand. Any type skill/attack of A-rank will bypass it without problem. C-rank Fraga (normal attack) can kill Heracles at least one time if it used as Counter (wich is A-rank Counter-Attack). As well as enhanced Gae Bolg (via Runes).

Those are the shown limits, we have never seen it against a divinity altering attack (since Enkidu isn't an attack) so it is just speculation.

Haha, I wish I could play GO. Although, for VSBW, it is a bit inconsequential outside of GO profiles because its considered somewhat non-canon by Nasu.

Alakabamm said:
because its considered somewhat non-canon by Nasu.
Although Nasu is pretty much involved in everything. History, characters history, etc.

Even, mostly of the characters were created by Nasu and designed by Takeuchi (a.k.a. Saberface)

Actually, nevermind, looking into it, Nasu apparently said it is main continuity like F/SN and F/HA...

does that mean we can actually scale?

Alakabamm said:
Haha, I wish I could play GO. Although, for VSBW, it is a bit inconsequential outside of GO profiles because its considered somewhat non-canon by Nasu.
If you want to, there are emulators like Memu, Bluestacks that allow you to download the Japanese version of the App store and Fate GO. It takes just a small time in setting up the emulator and then once everything's downloaded, you can play.

Most of the people playing don't read moonrunes, yet they seem to enjoy it and do fine. You just have to read a basic guide that people put up, and there are options with English subtitles (in the menu). The gameplay also uses English words for the attack cards (Arts, Buster and Quick) and is quite simple to play. If you do want to understand the story, there are translations online and at BL, and usually on BL, there's a thread where people who can translate and finish the story quick give details of what is happening to people who can't understand moonrunes (like me).

Sorry, the BL attitude is infectious. I meant Japanese Kanji. But yeah, it's not all that difficult to get the game and start playing, especially if you have a guide on how to level up and such. Most of the people I know playing GO are only playing it for the Servants (Gotta catch'em all!!) or the story, which at times can be boring, especially if you don't read Japanese and you haven't seen the translations, but can get pretty good (Okeanos, Londinium and America are considered some of the best parts of the story, due to characters and plot details introduced).

I'll look into it, thanks.

Although, can you actually roll for cards then? I know there is a P2P feature and you need to use it to get good cards (like Scathach) but is it available on emulator?

The game itself is Free to play, though most people I know (not me, since I don't have the cash) have bought Google/IStore cards to transfer over and use in the game, You can't PVP each other, though you can make friends with people you know (this is explained in guides).

The basics of the game is that you form a team of Servants to level up and beat the story. One Servant is automatically given (Mashu) and can't be removed, since she's vital to the story. Then you have a free gacha roll, where you get 10 out of a bunch of cards, whether they are Servant cards or Craft Essence cards (these boost your Servants' stats and give various effects). You then get some Free Servants and CEs, to start playing.

There are two types of gachas mainly, with some event specific ones now and then for the events. One is for Saint Quartz, which is a type of limited virtual currency you can get through completing the story or using money to buy them, and you get an assortment of the various Rare Servants and Craft Essences (ranging from 3* (can reliably get in a SQ roll) to 5* (very rare and requires several rolls, with people often losing a few hundred dollars in getting one specific 5* Servant)).

The other is the Friendship Points gacha, or the F2P one, where instead of SQ, you use Friendship Points, gained by using your friends' supports, and isn't limited. You however can only get the common Servants and CEs, going from 1* to 3* max.

This is all available whether you use a phone or emulator, since it's part of the game itself and comes when you download it on the phone/emulator.

The fact is that you need have A LOT of money (or luck) to get all the servants...(Gotta catch'em all!!)

I remember reading a new of some dude wasting like 3000 euros to get Scathach...(Worth it)

Also some servants are only obtainable through events or even worst a "limited time event" such as Sakura Saber (Okita) or Demon Archer (Oda Nobunaga).

GIL RATE UP GOT GOLD ARCHER, ITS ATALANTA

ARJUNA RATE UP GOT GOLD ARCHER, ITS ATALANTA

ARJUNA AND KARNA RATE UP GOT GOLD ARCHER, ITS ATALANTA

IT DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S ALWAYS ATALANTA. ALL OF MY GOLD ARCHER ROLLS WAS ATALANTA. ATALANTA IS LOVE, ATALANTA IS LIFE

Sensei is limited, so until they add her to the gacha pool or have another event, you won't be able to summon her.

Though reading the thread, ouch. I feel sorry for them (got Kintoki, Bonny & Reed and Emiya in one roll). My advice is aim for good 3*s like Cu, Fergus (King of Brocks) and Caesar, since they're relatively easy to get, as any roll will have at least one 3* in both FP Gacha and SQ Gacha. You can try your luck in SQ gacha now and then, but refrain from rolling too often and focus on levelling your current team and finishing the story. Finishing parts of the story like France, Rome etc unlocks new Servants in both Gachas, so if a Servant you want is only available after completing say France, then it's better to finish the story.

Screenshot 2016-05-26-12-58-09
An example of a A++ Rank Luck.

>A++ luck team

>Kintoki, Lancer and Emiya

Are you trying to trick me or something ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, if I do end up playing, I will store all my gachas but the necessary ones for a Scathach event.

EX is for more than one 5* in a roll, so yeah, no tricks here XD. You only have less than 5% chance of getting a 5* that you want, if they're available at the moment, so getting at least one is very, very lucky (got it during the current event involving Kintoki, his waifu Shuten-Doji and Ibaraki).

RegisNex1232 said:
EX is for more than one 5* in a roll, so yeah, no tricks here XD. You only have less than 5% chance of getting a 5* that you want, if they're available at the moment, so getting at least one is very, very lucky (got it during the current event involving Kintoki, his waifu Shuten-Doji and Ibaraki).
Kintoki doesn't deserve the 5 tbh, he's weak in lore

They made Jack and Nero 5*, Kerry 4* and Cu, Fergus and ROMA (Romulus) all 3*. All you need to know that the game runs on "Waifus and Husbandos first, screw everyone else".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back