• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking shouln't we change the name of this thread to "Nasuverse General Discussion Thread".

Because at this rate we are going to need it to avoid creating threads about it.

Well, since this is the general discussion thread, I may as well link this thread I made in the fun and games board, if anyone would be interested in that.

Trying to make some comprehensive Servant tier list doesn't really work except for the bottom of the barrel and the cream of the crop.

Alakabamm said:
Oh, making servants out of other characters. I've seen something like it before.
I played FRPGs... And some of my characters were banned after one war: Chang'E and Yamatohime. =_=

I was wondering what happened to the title. Oh well, it was going to happen anyways. :p

Here's what it says about Spartacus' explosion (the images are from a PDF file of the translated volume, the translation is not official, so there may be differences between what is written here and in the original Japanese):

2016-05-01
2016-05-01 (3)
2016-05-01 (4)

"An attack that seemed to reach the moon and make star falls."

Large star level confirmed. Lol

Well, after reading that description; I think is the best to be rated as Island level given the fact that description.

Also, i don't know what could be "next"

There is Fate/Proto, then Fate/Proto: Fragments of Blue and Silver, and finally Fate/Grand Order (a.k.a. "a nutshell").

Ok, so maybe just highlight it or show it to other staff members just for their opinion? And then you can adjust it depending on what they say.

Depends, should we do the smaller groups or the biggest one? Or go by alphabetical order on the list of Servants we've missed out and later making their franchise page?

We may also have to update the Nasuverse page later on.

Well... the fact is that F/GO has like 100 servants (more or less).

The only ones that i see as relevant are Scathach, Arjuna, Solomon and maybe a few more.

About Fate/Proto and the other Proto, I don't know jack **** about it. (aside from the abridged info on Type-Moon Wikia).

The Nasu Page is mostly a "Copy-Paste" from the OBD...even most of the profiles/pages were copied from the OBD.

Well, according to Wikipedia, Pashupata is short for Pashupastra, the personal weapon of the God of Destruction Shiva which is stated to "destroy all creation" and is the most powerful weapon in all of Hindu Mythology.

If anything, it should still be at least scaled to Brahmastra (and perhaps Brahmastra Kundala) due to Arjuna and Karna being rivals in every way.

TVTropes also mentions how it annihilated 28 of Solomon's Demon Pillars in one shot despite being limited to its "minimum range", if that's quantifiable in anyway.

Well, I've never played the game, nor can I read Japanese, so I can't really give any exact numbers.

However, I have read that one of the Demon Gods was incarnated through Cu Alter, who was powerful enough to one-shot both Karna and Scathach.

In addition, Solomon apparently claims that they surpass any Heroic Spirit in terms of raw power.

Trying to powerscale this is such a pain.

IIRC >Scatach played around with Arjuna

>Arjuna being equal to Karna

>Karna being above Scatach and Arjuna

>Arjuna one-shooting Karna and Scatach

(Le Logic)

Hey, anything Nasu related is bound to be confusing.

So from what I can gather (and your testemony) in terms of physical stats and martial prowess:

Demon God > Cu Alter > Karna = Arjuna = Scathach

On the OTHER hand, in terms of AoE maximum damage output (via NP)

Karna = Arjuna > Demon God > Cu Alter > Scathach

Cu Alter's Soaring Spear that Strikes With Death is also guaranteed (apparently) to kill everything in the blast radius, (but Karna managed to retaliate with Vasavi Shakti after being hit, albeit with Cu Alter tanking it due to regen granted by the grail, meaning that it isn't instant).

He also didn't kill Scathach, so she managed to summon Li Shuwen (as Lancer) and sent him to help the protagonists out.

I just read that Scatach didn't die after Solomon's shenanigans of wiping out humanity...

That girl is tough.

Yeah, but she does eventually die (considering the fact that you summon her as a Servant).

Not to mention taking an attack from Cu Alter (who as I mentioned before, one-shot Karna) and has apparently killed Gods or Divine Spirits in Nasu terminology.

I swear, he has the most technical terms out of any author I've ever seen.

On a side note, how did the Skull Knight meme get started?

Reppuzan said:
On a side note, how did the Skull Knight meme get started?
Good question. The only thing that i know is that is Spiderman 80s meme + skull knight. lol

https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/archer084/the-godsbows-true-worth/

https://chaldeum.wordpress.com/servant/archer084/

Arjuna's profile and interlude translations. In his interlude, he states that before it starts, he was only using 10% of Gandiva's true power in any fights you had with him, and later he uses Pashupata (unknown whether at full power, seems likely he held back a bit) and accidently wipes out a forest, turning it into a wasteland.

Generally, the demon pillars require teams of Servants to take out, with the 'canon' teams being Mashu+any of the story Servants. For America, it was Rama, Nightingale, and Mashu against one pillar (Cu Alter's final form), since the other Servants (Captain Leomon/Edison, Tesla, Helena Blavatsky, Billy, Geronimo, Robin, Liz, Nero) were fighting/delaying the other pillars as they didn't have enough firepower to take them down. Until Arjuna comes out of nowhere, one-shots them with his last breath and dies, leaving everyone stunned.

It's also implied that Gandiva is one of his NPs, but not yet confirmed until we get F/GO Materials for the full profiles (since it's highly unlikely Arjuna would only have Pashupata as one of his NP).

So Strange/Fake's Saber is Richard Lionheart, whose NP is basically Knight of Honor+Excalibur, in that anything he grabs can be used to fire sword beams (uses it with a tree branch against Enkidu). It apparently comes from him calling whatever weapon he was using Excalibur. Also, he, Saladin and the Hassan king/leader during the Crusades teamed up against a Dead Apostle.

So this thread has been pretty dead lately...

Anyway, I was talking about Type-Mercury with TheEverlasting, and I was wondering how it would be rated if we were to make a profile for it.

At the very least, its stats should scale to Archetype Earth for being a fellow Ultimate One, but I wanted to ask about it before I do anything stupid that I'll regret.

ORT? We've never seen him interact with anyone besides a DAA, who he fodderized. He is better off scaled from Notes probably

Well, on a different note about Strange Fake (SPOILERS ABOUND! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO READ!).

Edison is confirmed as True Berserker, as a lion/spider/robot hybrid (think Doc Ock with spider legs and a lion head). No idea if the Presidential Mystic Code support is applied here. True Caster appears to be Prelati (Male) summoned by Prelati (Female) (essentially self summoning as Prelati does body hopping to live longer like Orochimaru). A master called Sigma will transform into True Lancer due to his type of summoning and his current Servant/s is a group of random shadows/wraiths, who if given a proper class fall into Watcher (unknown details). Counter Force shenanigans are involved as Enkidu senses this oddity due to CF. Watcher can hardly do anything (limited to lifting spoons and such), speaks with a female voice and can transfrom Icarus, Ascelpius, Ahab and Orion, people it supposedly killed. The theme is people who tried/succeded in doing the impossible which was taboo and killed for it.

And at the end of Volume 3 True Archer and Berserker (Jack) get into a fight, which we don't know the conclusion of, but is hinted that TArcher might struggle as Berserker (Jack) is super strong against humans/Servants without Divinity.

So as of now, there are 13 Servants involved: 6 Fake Servants like Gilgamesh, Enkidu, Dumas and such (All classes except for Saber), who aren't actually supposed to be there, 6 True Servants like TArcher, TRider and so on, who were the actual Servants summoned for the war, and Richard, who is both True and Fake Saber (his summoning was supposed to start an event for those manipulating the whole war, but he met Ayaka and things went to shit).

I just realized that the majority of the physically oriented Servants are scaled to Saber for blocking Heracles' attacks. However, we seem to have a consistency issue, considering the fact that some are Small City level (i.e. Jeanne d' Arc and Nero) while others are full on City level (Siegfried and Karna).

Meanwhile, Berserker is rated as City level, possibly Mountain level (though that's primarily for his feat of deflecting Excalibur).

Should something be done about this?

Well, about the Small City thing is due to this calc.

Every Servant with B+ or higher should be rated as City level.

Saber at rank of B (Strength) could pair blows with Berserker.

Should we add some feats/upgrades/updates to Gil, Herk and possibly Enkidu based on some of their Strange Fake feats?

Well, as far as i know about Strange Fake. Enkidu's NP matched Gil's Ea when he wasn't holding back.

About Heracles, he is strong enough to knock away weapons from the Gate of Babylon pretty easily.

Should Kid Gil get his own profile? He's treated as a separate Servant and person in most of his appearances and is actually quite different in terms of capabilities (Lower overall stats, fewer weapons but is far more skilful with them, lacks Adult-Gil's arrogance e.t.c.)

One more question, should Ko-Gil use Prisma-Illya's feats. They're technically the same person, just summoned into the Class Card container (but his personality is somewhat different, so it's why I'm asking).

He's also a Grand Order Servant, so I wanted to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back