• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much is almost the same. The thing is that, i believe...I BELIEVE that the Artoria comes from the literal pronunciation.

I don't mind either one, as long as we can stick to one. You could always mention the other variations in her names/titles list in the profile.

It's not like you're the only one with the confusion. Official Fate/Extella sources have spelt her name differently in two instances on her own profile.

Thats a great fanfic.

Btw; I just found something (Kinda). HERE around 5:50 to 6:35 in the Camelot Chapter, apparently Ozzy uses Dendera Electric Bulb against a pilar of light (A barrier) made by Rhongomyniad.

Rhongomyniad>>>>>>Excalibur all day long.

Also, Ozzy went Full DIO Mode and decided to throw Ramesseum Tentyris to the barrier, destroying it and killing himself and his crew in the process.

GG, Well Played.

Makes sense.

Didn't Vortigern tank / absorb the light from both Excaliburs before being oneshot by Rhongomyniad?

If I remember from the Type-Moon wiki, yup.

Stripped Galatine and Excalibur of their light before Arturia pulled out Ron and crucified Vortigern.

Yeah, but still this is Lancer Arturia (Possessed by the Goddess Rhon).

So, pretty much is like this: Lancer Arturia (Possessed)>>>>Lancer Arturia>>>>Saber Alter>>>Saber.

According to TV Tropes, Gawain survived a direct blast from Rhongomyniad after losing his battle against heroes and was well enough to be pardoned back into the Lion King's service.

What do you guys make of this?

Wasn't that the part where Gawain was sad because he failed his king by not dying to it?

Sad little dude.

Hello everyone, can i create Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya universe and character profile? Because i'm not sure if it's Canon or Fanon, True or Fake.

If it's for major characters like Illya and Miyu, you can probably go right ahead.

That said, I wouldn't make profiles for the Ainsworth Servants since they're essentially just watered down versions of the mainstream Servants. However, Install users like Beatrice and Angelica should be fine.

In addition, you should probably go by feats rather than power-scaling (unless it's something explicit, like tanking Mjolnir).

Then, how strong is Fate/Kaleid compare to other Fate? For example, Illya's Excalibur and Saber's Excalibur? Kid Gilgamesh's EA and Angelica's EA and Gilgamesh's EA? (That said, Illya's Quintet Fire beats Kid Gil's fully charged EA though)

Ainsworth Servants tend to be several notches below Einzbern Servants in terms of power due to the corrupted nature of their summoning, resulting in lowered parameters. However, Ainsworth Servants seem to have greater variety, as Beatrice was able to equip Thor, a Divine Spirit, a feat impossible for the Einzbern system.

The only exceptions are Install users (who effectively equip the Heroic Spirits in question and accomplish feats that they wouldn't be able to normally, such as lllya/Kuro tracing a full power Excalibur when doing so is normally impossible) and Kid-Gil.

Kid Gil's Ea seems to have the same amount of power as the original's, since it utterly annihilated the Mirror World's Reality Marble, a dimension similar in size to Earth and was created by the presence of the other Class Cards.

Angelica's Ea didn't one-shot Shirou, which may be PIS, but it managed to shatter UBW the same way mainstream Gil obliterated Ionoi Hetaroi. So the uncharged version is at least as strong as main Gil's version.

So... Installed User (except Ainsworth's Bullshit Servants) will be more or less as strong as an Original Servant, huh? Saber's Excalibur (fully charged) has a Small Island AP and i don't think Illya's Excalibur is that strong.

Also, Beatrice's Mjolnir didn't show its full potential strength but since Illya's Mahou Shoujo form can tank a lot of hits, it's not so strong (Around Town Level?) and at least Mountain Level with her highest feat (2nd stage charged Mjolnir), right?

Reppuzan said:
You should probably go by feats rather than power-scaling.
I think there is too much power-scaling on Fate/Kaleid. I mean, Fate/Kaleid has it's own feats, isn't it?

Btw, i just found THIS about Gilgamesh and Ozymandias. Although this is an Interlude (A mision where you find more "history" about said character) of Arturia Lancer.

???: FUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seems like someone had broken your ice, King of Knights!

I have been waiting…. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!!

This is indeed a good timing! The perfect opportunity!!

Brace yourselves! Not that I really liked you but I always wanted you to succumb to me!

Gudao: Don't you think we have too many guests in this dream!?

Arturia: Indeed… I shall give Merlin a divine retribution one day.

???&???: Arrgh! Do not ignore us and make yourselves a cozy atmosphere! Control yourselves, you two!! Who the hell do you think we are!?

Listen carefully! We are the alliance of Armageddon! Yes, we are---

Gil & Ozy: THE ANCIENT SHINING GOLDEN EMPERORS, NO. 1 AND 2!!
Gil & Ozy are such a great duo!

@Kamiyasha

It does:.. but considering the fact that the series is centered around fighting Servants...

1) Illya/Kuro with Archer installed Archer, tracing and overpowering a fully charged Excalibur Morgan

2) Defeating Berserker with eight simultaneous Excalibur blasts

3) Bazett single-handedly killing (watered-down versions with minimal reason) Lancer and Archer

4) Bazett nullifying Bellerophon with Fragarach and beating the living daylights out of all of the Magical Girls despite their best efforts and resistance to injury.

5) Bazett pummeling Gilgamesh and tearing out his heart, later matched his giant form which can swing around Ig-Alima, a sword large enough to cleave entire forests

6) Miyu's Shirou tanking GoB to the face and surviving Enuma Elish.

7) Beatrice installing Thor, a Divine Spirit, and using Mjolnir with such force that it would have killed Illya if not for Tanaka's intervention.

8) Watered Down Caster attempting to obliterate a replication of Fuyuki City with her strongest spell.

you forget that shirou can trace pure Divine Constructs while casting UBW at the same time "the one he made are strong enough to break the original one "e

he shouldn't be able to trace Divine Consturcts to begin with

Granted, they were knockoffs of the original, and he was being supercharged by Miyu's power as the Grail at the time.

The thing is that "Different System/Grail/Whatever = Different Stats"

This is more like Fate/Proto feats only power-scaled to Proto Servants. If that wasn't the case, we should have MSH Servants at this moment.

I think someone should gather such feats (Aside Enuma Elish because "lol space-time dislocation") and ask someone of the Calc Group about it.

Reppuzan said:
Granted, they were knockoffs of the original, and he was being supercharged by Miyu's power as the Grail at the time.
He still broke the original one with it , and Kuro tracing a full power excalibur still a PIS to me and if kuro can then shirou surely can trace full power Excalibur even though doing this would have killed archer and even then he can't reach 100%

he took GoB in the face and survived a freaking Ea , kaleid have it own feat no reasonto relate it to fsn in every thing

Right now i'm using the lowest possible rank (D rank) for Class Card Servants (which is Town level) and can even use E rank (Small Town level) but i believe they're only a little weaker compare to their FSN counterpart since Berserker, Saber and *ahem* Gilgamesh are FREAKING STRONG, very close to FSN Servants.

And just by feat alone, Illya's Excalibur blows away dozens of mudied servant in one full charge strike: http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/2.jpg http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/3.jpg which is as strong as a true Excalibur.

Still by feat, Beatrice's Mjolnir can knock Illya to about a hundred meter just by a weak swing. Her 1st stage thunder can actually one hit Illya's Caster Install if Tanaka didn't save her. And her 2nd stage thunder can do this much: http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556827/20.jpg . Each line of thunder is at least Illya's Full Power Excalibur and there are 12 lines. What do you think? At least Island level?

How can archer take on saber alter in close comabt anyway ? i can understand if he use tactics and trace Excalibur arrow but close combat ?

ZERO7772 said:
How can archer take on saber alter in close comabt anyway ? i can understand if he use tactics and trace Excalibur arrow but close combat ?
Which is why i don't think we can scale everything to the mainstream characters. Archer really shouldn't be able to fight Saber Alter in CQC like Kuro did. Though, like Reppuzan said, the Card Servants do seem to be weaker than the originals.

OwariNepgear said:
Right now i'm using the lowest possible rank (D rank) for Class Card Servants (which is Town level) and can even use E rank (Small Town level) but i believe they're only a little weaker compare to their FSN counterpart since Berserker, Saber and *ahem* Gilgamesh are FREAKING STRONG, very close to FSN Servants.

And just by feat alone, Illya's Excalibur blows away dozens of mudied servant in one full charge strike: http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/2.jpg http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/3.jpg which is as strong as a true Excalibur.

Still by feat, Beatrice's Mjolnir can knock Illya to about a hundred meter just by a weak swing. Her 1st stage thunder can actually one hit Illya's Caster Install if Tanaka didn't save her. And her 2nd stage thunder can do this much: http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556827/20.jpg . Each line of thunder is at least Illya's Full Power Excalibur and there are 12 lines. What do you think? At least Island level?
fit very well with me , you can say that Mjolnir is equal to 12 Full power Excalibur

E rank isn't Small Town level. No feats putting it there.

Pretty sure it's at least Wall level.

Yeah, i'm using Wall level for Assassin Class Card Servant due to their actually low stat even in their FSN form. But by the feat, except Assassin Class Card (Hundred-Face Hassan), most of Class Card Servant is at least Small Town level.

Cursed arm hassan is way stronger than the hundred faced one illya got the hundred face one while shinji was using the cursed arm , no need to downgrade the cursed arm original hassan get stomped by archer anyway

KamiYasha said:
Assassin Scathach. Dam
She joins you permanently if you clear the event XD. And these 4 are limited time summons from the gacha. Part 2 comes out on the 22nd and Arturia (Archer?) and other servants like Martha might be added to the gacha

Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà [1] - Tamamo no Mae (Lancer)

Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà [2] - Anne Bonny & Mary Read (Archer)

Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà [3] - Mordred (Rider)
Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà Ôÿà [4] - Kiyohime (Lancer)

Scathach is more than enough. Screw the rest. lol (Plus i'm currently at 4 Quartz, so yeah)

I read something about Mordred surfing on Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back